Now that Logan is back, is Laura still the Wolverine?

Now that Logan is back, is Laura still the Wolverine?
For how long?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/38025-wolverine-s-first-post-credits-scene-arrives-in-captain-america-697.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o5R-kOT99wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indefinitely. Logan will stay just "Logan."

When will Logan fuck her?

Logan came back, like out if the adamantium cocoon. Not a clone, past self, future self, son, son from an alternate universe

What if you knew a girl who talked like this? You would stay far away

lol

Wait, Logan's back?

In the most baka way possible
newsarama.com/38025-wolverine-s-first-post-credits-scene-arrives-in-captain-america-697.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o5R-kOT99wU

The fuck is ASMR? And what's a fan vid have to do with this?

no. scott will.

If you knew anyone like how they talk in comics you would stay away

Except shakespearian Thor, Be Thy Best Bro

>Logan came back, like out if the adamantium cocoon

When? Missed that completely.

Legacy #1

user, Wolverine was brought back in Legacy #1. The "1 page of Wolverine as a back-up in a bunch of books" is just meant to bridge the gap between Legacy #1 and Infinity Countdown.

Yea it didn't really show him emerging. We caught up with him hauling a semi-truck full of beer.

It showed Teen Jean finding the cocoon bursted open.

OP here. I guess what I'm wondering is if the plan is for Laura to keep the title and the costume for the foreseeable future, while Logan just dicks around OML style?

She will be the new shadowcat.
/thread

So how many fucking wolverine's are running around currently?

Jesus, who even reads Marvelshit any more?

why now there are 3 spider-men

Wolverine
Old Man Logan
X-23
Daken
Honey Badger
Sabretooth

I wonder whatever happened to Governor General Howlett

yea after we saw Logan and the truck to confirm that he was the real deal.

Four, Five? Six if we count Miles I guess.

Because Otto now counts as one since he's using a Perfect Clone of Peter as his body.

He's gone back to using the Octopus identity though

Don't forget Jimmy Hudson, he's part of the Blue team now.

lol I actually like Blue but I completely forgot he existed for a minute there

Considering Laura and Gabby are both in the new Jean-led Red team, I have a feeling they'll cancel All-New Wolverine.

Or All-New Wolverine just becomes regular Wolverine and gets legacy'd renumbered

I miss stuff like this tbqh

Isnt Storm suppose to not have pupils
Also why is that kid so close to her boobs

Kind of annoyed that Jean's getting a team of people she's never met instead of teaming her up with her past friends.

>Also why is that kid so close to her boobs
He saw his chance and he's taking it

>namor on any x-team
JUST

>never nuzzled busty women when you were young and chest level
sorry your childhood was such a waste

Well of course Namor would be on a x-team, who cares about those pesky little X-Kids anyway

>team of people she's never met instead of teaming her up with her past friends.
While I'm not a huge fan of this specific line up I am glad that they're branching out beyond the closest friends she had 20 years ago.

The X-men have become so damn stagnant, the same Storm/Nightcrawler/Colossus/Wolverine crap to bank on nostalgia instead of decent characterization or development, not to mention the fucking O5.

There's dozens of other X-men to choose from. But we keep getting the same tired old faces

But will she bring him back?

Pixie, Dusk and Rockslide showed up in the background in the recent Pheonix book. Guess that's all they get these days.

They can keep All-New Wolverine and release Wolverine at the same time. Also Old Man Logan. And OML being a part of X-Men Gold, Weapon X, Astonishing X-Men, Jimmy Hudson being a part of X-Men Blue, Laura and Gabby in X-Men Red. I probably missed something.

We need more Wolverines!

>Forgetting the Cable and Deadpool and Wolverine book

Or time travel again. Or mutant hate again. Or another op oc special snowflake that is capable of rewriting reality at will. Or another Nimrod is back despite being destroyed again. Or its Apocalypse getting anal raped again.

Pixie also showed up in Gambit and Rogue. She is a voyeur all wet over them kissing.

STOP REMINDING ME THAT!

>>never nuzzled women
ftfy

They never pick out anyone interesting when bring back obscure characters. Didn't like any of the recent Gen X characters. Gentle seems like an odd choice to put on the Red team, considering using his powers slowly kills him. Have to see what they do with him.

Maybe his powers hurting him is why he's on the team. It could be a plot point to figure out a way for him to survive using them.

Gen X is trash.

does it explain how?
or was it just bullshit

We always knew that his healing factor would come back and he'd pop out of the cocoon one day

They're obviously going to unveil that as time goes on, right now we don't know why he or Jean are back. But he has an Infinity Stone so that has something to do with it.

till a naked man shows up asking for his suit back

>Honey Badger

Nope. You're not sneaking a joke past me. That one isn't real!

This page is hilarious.

lol

>Laura Kinney made me the Wolverine

Did Daken lose his arm? Again?

This is so fucking retarded

It'll grow back

What? How is this fucker in 616

A couple of mutants from the Ultimate Universe somehow ended up on 616 after Battleworld

So there's Peter, Kaine, Ben, Otto, Miles and Miguel?

Miguel went back to 2099

Can you name them? Kitty I suppose? The last thing I remember were some boring newfags building ultimate Utopia.
This Loeb OC was a shit

Building Ultimate Utopia was a pretty cool arc. So was the war with New Tian

IncestSilver is back. And he looks teenage.
Oh boy. SS with SW when?

is the plot of this comic that cheetah does what she does because some guy was not the first to fuck her, and is mean to her because of it?

and then the suit she was wearing fits him like a glove...

make mine marvel?

Bump.

That kid is so fucking lucky. Also, why is Logan so tall, is he wearing platform shoes?

Artists have long forgotten he's supposed to be short.

I hope that whoever is going to be casted as Logan in the MCU will be at least as short as I am and I'm 5'6"

I hope so, I think it's been pretty good so far. One of the Legacy characters who are pretty good and inherit the name without shitting on the ones who came before.

Ultimate Quicksilver died off panel

Challenges of leadership user.

How did Logan die, and how was he bullshitted back?

God damn look at that kid about to stuff his face in Storm's gigantic tits.

He lost his healing factor, and then he got enveloped in molten adamantium

The adamantium hardened and he was basically a statue. They kept him as a trophy at the school for a while

Kaine is Scarlet Spider at least, and Otto is Octopus again. Ben is probably going to stick with Jackal. So Spider Men but not using the name at least.

Think it was an obscure god or demigod pissed he got a wife who had laid with another man before him, then cursed her to be what she currently is.

They'll get Jackman back somehow,

The real reason he died is because he was infected with a virus that stopped his healing factor from working, Without healing he was slowly dying of adamantium poisoning so was only a matter of time.

Then all his old enemies came back to try to kill him, they all failed and he wound up killing himself by breaking a container of liquid adamantium on himself which hardened. Don't really know how he was able to breath under that for all these years, but whatever.

Thanks.

>But he has an Infinity Stone
Wot

Way back when one Barbara Minerva, Tomb Raider, was seeking out knowledge and power. She found Urzkartaga the cannibal plant god. A hidden african deity that likes blood sacrifices and is also a ficus. In a ritual a virgin woman dressed as a leopard is wedded to Urzkartaga, she gets the powers of the Cheetah. Because Urzkartaga is a plant and can't tell the difference between large cats. The Cheetah traditionally protects the tribal territory, same old story. That is until Barbara came along.

Things went to hell and the upcoming bride was killed, Barbara saw her chance and took her place. Problem, old gods and rituals are sticklers for details and Barbara was a modern empowered woman and not a virgin. Urzkartaga none too happy about this, granted Barbs with the power but racks her with pain if she gets slow with the blood sacrifices. Also he messes with her power levels so one day she can take on Wonder Woman, the next she can get cold clocked by Catwoman. Because old gods are not nice people or even people, something Diana was learning at the time dealing with the Greek ones.

Newest version of her is mostly the same, except it was revealed that The Cheetah isn't Urzkartaga's bride, but his warden. Meant to keep him locked up. The whole virgin/pain thing is still there because I guess purity protected the Cheetah from the fern's powers or his jail was weakening I wasn't really paying attention

This has been another pointless slightly inaccurate trivia moment.

>But he has an Infinity Stone
What? How much did i miss? Or was that your common asspull to bring a character back?

>> calls self "All-New Wolverine"

At the end of Legacy #1 Logan is holding a glowing gem in his hand. Then Marvel made this promo teaser.

Hopefully they quit with that stupid shit as soon as possible. X-23 went from my favorite Marvel character to one of my most hated when they put her in Logan's shitty old pajamas that already sucked when Logan was wearing them. She should wear black leather slutwear, that's her iconic look.

So, how much time was logan dead? Damn fuckers

At first i thought that it was a shitty way to close that arc, but then i calmed my tits and read the a shitty article that in fact made sense to me, and now it was quiet comfy. It was pretty nice.

>Logan, ever the hero, slashed at the container of Adamantium as it was about to be injected in the test subjects and was rewarded with liquid Adamantium covering his body. Wolverine made his way out and died, watching the sunset, having saved the lives of three innocent people.

>Most of us expected Wolverine to go out in a blaze of glory. We assumed he’d take on insane odds against a horde of villains and save the entire world. Logan didn’t need all of that. He knew what he was doing and what would happen in trying to save just three innocent lives. That’s what made him a hero, and not the cold-hearted killer Cornelius pegged him as. Having him die in a big spectacular and bloody death against an army of deadly enemies would have been a cool sight, but you have to admit it'd be a little cliché.

Almost three years

Was it only 3? I thought it was more.

There was that whole group of lame characters in Wolverines

Why can't both Scott's fuck her?

>Jean's getting a team of people she's never met
Jean doesn't know Kurt and Gambit?

Gentle's from Wakanda. I guess the Black Panther movie coming out had something to do with this choice.

Or maybe Taylor just likes the character for some reason

Christ, comic books are for children.

sure whatever
lazy capeshit threads are the worst

Oh hey gabby is on the team, also is young jean dead now?