Message from Germany

Here speaks the people of Germany. You Americans are so dumb. You really did. You elected a racist bigot islamphobic homophobe. Its so hilarious but also sad. You could have this beautiful strong woman and could have make history. But you didnt. America, you have failed.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/merkels-conservatives-warn-trump-effect-germany-085547841--business.html
sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/arabic/en/article/2016/11/10/munich-builds-wall-between-german-locals-and-refugees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>racist bigot islamphobic homophobe
Why do I get hard every time I hear that many buzzwords together. This is starting to interfere with my day to day life.

yeah enjoy your own fucking beautiful strong woman as a chancellor

Maybe can provide DNA sample from Hitler so we can verify if Trump is LITERALLY Hitler.

>beautiful strong woman

now I know you're shitposting

OP is lying. Germany loves meme magic.

>islamphobic
you say that like its a bad thing

Sag mal was auf Deutsch.

Damm u beat me to it.

>the people of Germany
Just because you moved here from Syria last year doesn't mean you're a part of the german people, Abdul.
Fuck off

>Hillary Clinton openly generalized and wrote off a huge group of people for believing different things than her. Her "basket of deplorables"

>Trump is the bigot

>mfw Germany thinks we wanted to become them

Fuck off Hansi, don't you need to go into the cuckshed so ahmed and abdul can spitroast your whore of a woman?

Just like germans elected Adolf

>You Americans are so dumb. You really did.

t. Semir Mostafa el Bahlalstein

Really America has Failed
We are putting USA first
lets talk about merkal your so called leader
she is letting your country get butt fucked by illegals

but he has some flaws too

>Here speaks one faggot of Germany
ftfy

These words have become completely meaningless to me now. It's fucking laughable how all the Leftists have is Ad Hom attacks that completely dilute any emphasis these words had. Just like how everything is now 'rape'.

>1 post by this ID
>doesn't comply proving that he's German

I wonder why they'd use a German proxy to shitpost.

you one to talk eh

Oh no you called him "bad" things how will we ever recover?? Get fucked you're our bitch and will have to do whatever we want. Nobody gives a shit about being called those "bad words". You have lost power

Nice try Hans, until you guys pull your heads out of your collective asses you have no room to talk. Merkel has to go, you need to secure your boarders and deport the illegals. Until then you are fucked.

We already got the ball rolling here, the globalists are scared.

yahoo.com/news/merkels-conservatives-warn-trump-effect-germany-085547841--business.html

this

>1 post by this ID

ayy?

So much this.

Back to oven Hans

t. Ahmed "the bearded teen" al-frankfurti

Fucking hilarious isn't it? Thirty years ago directly comparing a politician to Adolf Hitler might have meant something, but these people are so quick to use shocking extreme comparisons to force a reaction that it the example loses all severity and meaning

And they tried to make a big deal out of Trump saying "pussy" LMAO

Hey guys, Op here claiming ID, as you may know we have dynamic IP here in Germany. Anyway, disregard what I wrote, that was a joke. Americans, you did great. Now that we've brought great justice to the world through meme magic, I hope you will continue to support us in securing the Bundestag for the AfD next year.

>Message from Germany

This is white America now. Take your retarded self and go somewhere else now. Trump is President now.

>(((people of Germany)))

Shut the fuck up. How's all those immigrants doing in Germany?

Sounds like someone's been reading MSM

This is a pretty good imitation of a German family's pet Ahmed sneaking onto the PC when no one is looking baka desu senpai

Can't fault me for trying. I voted for her, I attended rallies, I told everyone I knew that Trump was unsuited for power both online and off, and my district voted overwhelmingly for her. It's not my fault she's not the President, and I'm going to have to suffer through Trump and his cronies just like everyone else will.

When the GOP turn out to be horrible at actually governing now that there's nothing that can stop them from doing anything and everything they want, I'll be the first to say "I told you so."

fuck off muhammad

>Message from Germany

You mean Germanistan?

every post is a shitpost, he just didn't hide it

We Americans learned from you Germans not to elect a crazy old woman. Look at what Merkel has done to your country and tell me I'm wrong for voting against Hillary.

You're good, but i've seen people stacking 6 and more combos in a row. Practice more my man. As President Trump just proven, nothing is impossible.

Wow dumbass they are lucky they dont have a lying she-devil in power who defended a rapist and laughed about itm so a idiot or a corrupt shit i know which i rather have

>strong woman
>she got parkinson attack on every speech
Stay cucked

Don't trust him! Germany was overrun by rapists and smelly refugees that block the trains of the Deutsche Bahn and media is filtered by the social liberal government! Smart people here love Trump and know how crooked and and violent Killary is. We have to look forward and start a new age of honesty and economic efficient politics. The establishment must fall!

nice b8 faggot.

>mfw mehmet thinks he's german.

BLUT UND BODEN DU HURENSOHN.

Go away, Ahmed.
The goats need you.

>Here speaks Mohamed from Syria
ftfy

Fuck off mudslime nigger
Expect the day when kebab is removed

Shocking truth. Trump shares 99.8% DNA with Hitler.

You guys keep enjoying your cultural suicide by progressivism and middle eastern migrants. Meanwhile the rest of the world will be laughing at you for being retarded.

>beautiful strong woman

Oh come off it. She's a frail old cunt and you know it.

>using proxy in 2016
>to what end

I won't apologize Ahmed. But the days of political correctness is dying. Islam won't rule America. Have fun raping women in Europe though!

you are so fucking cucked hans. your country could use a little islamaphobia. kill merkel dude

This is also oportunity for EU to be more politically independent from the states.
I regret now more than ever that virgin manlet rules poland.

Germany is protesting!
SHIT IS GETTING REAL!

Fuck off.

leak of OP

Mcfucking kill yourself Mustafa

t. Cuckfan77 from Blacked.com forums

Wow, I guess we could have shown the world that th Sexist vote is alive and well.."Oh, she's a woman, and I want a woman to be president"

No fucks given about polices, programs, or even a plan on leading

Germany isn't the best example of Democracy and leadership.

Sit down, shut up, and KYS.

(((People of Germany)))

It hasn't even been a week, and Germany's already trying to beat Trump to build the wall.

sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/arabic/en/article/2016/11/10/munich-builds-wall-between-german-locals-and-refugees

Sure thing, Mehmet.

>hillarious

Alright Muhammad go back to raping German women

Question. Didn't merkel recently build a wall so that the peaceful immigrants couldn't run rampant in a nice german neighbourhood?

>islamophobic
>bigot

pick one

2/10 made me reply

You had a nice run Germany. I think I'm going to come visit once you are russia.

You don't speak for me, cuck.

Goat fondler detected.

>You could have this beautiful strong woman
> Objectifying women

Almost as dumb as a german liberal

sorry germany, cant hear you over immigrants raping your kinfolk

Shove a frankfurt wiener up your ass, Merkel.

>cucked by Merkel

nice try gawker, you aren't fooling anyone fuck off.

haha stay mad schwuchtel

>You could have this beautiful strong woman

You mean arrogant cunt that nobody likes.

Sometimes i wonder why people think Sweden is the most cucked country atm

You want to be enriched dont you sven d;^)