Walter Hamada Named President Of DC Films At Warner Bros

Walter Hamada is not a comic book guy. This is a wrong move. DC is officially dead guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/dc-movies-find-new-president-it-conjuring-executive-1071435
twitter.com/geoffjohns/status/948959731531395072
pinterest.fr/TSavannah96/how-to-save-the-dceu/
trailer-track.com/2018/01/04/in-the-pipeline-first-trailer-for-teen-titans-go-to-the-movies-incoming/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck this hamada douche, he sucks

He is a puppet of Toby Emmerich that's why he is there. DCEU is dead, bury it.

LOL, who??

Remove this dude and get someone like Paul Dini or VFJ.

Walter Hamada is a terrible choice

I mean, I didn't know Feige before the MCU but now I know he worked on a lot of Marvel movies before that, a lot of shit stuff like the Daredevil movie. But literally who?

Honestly seems like a good move.

It should be noted that Geoff Johns is still the comic perspective on the filmmaking side of things. Hamada is basically just the replacement for Jon Berg, which is a good thing since Berg had neither experience in this executive role nor passion for capeshit.

Hamada's work for WB has made them one of the bigger names in modern horror. It and The Conjuring series were things he helped bring to fruition.

Its amazing how WB manages to make bad decisions, time after time.

But is he good at his job?

WB has to get a person who knows both comics and the movie business, like Feige you know. They need VFJ. He is exactly like Kevin Feige

Geoff Johns is gone

DC's been dead since like 1940

Who is this guy and what are his credentials?

Don't get too excited. We've seen what promises are worth.

>It and The Conjuring series
fuck

>They need VFJ.

Who?

I've been saying that. VFJ is the only one who could save the DCEU.

Harambe in charge of the DCEU?. I knew that Gorilla went famoust but this is overboard

I haven't watched IT because I don't like horror movies but isn't it considered good?

look up 'vfj feige' or 'vfj dceu'

people are talking about it

>Johns is gone

But he's not:
hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/dc-movies-find-new-president-it-conjuring-executive-1071435
twitter.com/geoffjohns/status/948959731531395072

fuck hamada, fuck dc. MARVEL ROCKS!

>VFJ is an up and coming film Producer and music executive who happens to be a life long comic book enthusiast. He is highly regarded as a visionary who understands comics the way a grandmaster understands chess. He is often compared to Kevin Feige and Kevin Smith. Other names I considered were Bruce Timm, ...

Hmm..

Toby Emmerich is the guy who made this dumbass the president of DC films. Walter Hamada is a fucking puppet.

How to fix the DCEU?

HOLY SHIT!! DC needs that VFJ guy

Go back in time and stop Superman Returns from happening, replace it with a good movie. Then we wouldn't be in this mess.

They need a Kevin Feige. Walter Hamada should be removed. He doesn't know what to do and he doesn't have a plan.

WB has never had a plan. But constant band-aids.

True story

Ignore all the previous movies, and make a trinity of cornerstone films out of the Question (street level), Animal Man (superpowers), and Zatanna (magic). Build from there.

I don't want to hear about bad things to come from you of all people Cow Cow

get VFJ. EASY

VFJ should produce and write The Batman movie.

lol dying

nope

I'll pick VFJ. He's like an encyclopedia of comic books and an up and coming filmmaker.

>It and The Conjuring series
DCEU is now a horror franchise.

>Superman vs Starro (Aliens)
>Batman vs Zsasz (Serial Killers)
>Wonder Woman vs Medusa (Supernatural Magic)
>Hal vs Parallax (Cosmic Horror)
>The Brave and the Bold: Aquaman and the Flash vs The Reverse Flash and Black Manta (Black Comedy ala Evil Dead)

Warner should fire Toby Emmerich. He put this Hamada guy in charge over the DCEU movies.

FUCKING FUND IT!!!

>How to fix the DCEU?
DCEU: Rebirth

Fuck off Johns

it won't sell.

More like DCEU Flashpoint.

Which they're already doing, apparently.

Hamada, outo

of course it won't it's DC

aw fuck, he'll ruin their flawless record

That's wrong.

so, actual live action comicbook movies

and Swamp Thing (Horror)

Geoff, could you please get the fuck out?

pinterest.fr/TSavannah96/how-to-save-the-dceu/

>DCEU Flashpoint.
Next up, the New DCEU, THEN DCEU:Rebirth

I vote for an Atom/Hawkman
buddy cop movie

>>The Brave and the Bold: Aquaman and the Flash vs The Reverse Flash and Black Manta
I'd pay for it.

For Horror elements that aren't the lead antagonist. It didn't have staying power. Much like the Conjuring series has been meh for ages now.

VFJ is a guy with a plan.

Yes, that’s why it grossed $700 million on a $35 million budget

k bruv

more like it wont sell because not one of those names isn't Batman which WB equates with Money.

All could be great films but not the Billion Dollar blockbuster they are hungry for and still havn't reached.

IT is overrated

he has my vote

Yeah, but who the fuck is he? What do the initials stand for? Like, give me an imdb page or something.

Whateva , you geaser, it's Brilliant.

Vrant "Final Crisis is better than the Bible" Jorrison

>Which they're already doing, apparently.
It's "slated".
I'd take that with a serious grain of salt.

I is not dead while still releasing content

>one of the bigger names in modern horror

This actually gives me hope

>Walter Hamada
DC literally can't stop fucking up

>he's from Platinum Dunes

Oh fuck, there go the warning klaxons.

Johns is gone buddy
He and Berg were both quietly demoted

into the trash it goes

Cody Ko should make a video about Hamada. Fuck This Guy!

Exactly!!!

I heard that Marvel wants VFJ.

good lord, keep rooting for DC to make good decisions but they just cannot help themselves

If thats true Feige knows what he is doing. VFJ will be his successor.

Bold producer with a resume of cunning indie choices, puts them in an excellent position to exploit Marvel's weakness when Infinity War implodes.

I'm sure WB will give you a good recommendation when your unpaid internship is up

>He disagrees with my opinions, he must be a spy!

The people of the world need to come together and nationalize all entertainment so that we can make our own DC movies and make the Hypercrisis real.

VFJ should be at DC. I know that he knows Marvel too but DC needs him more than ever. This Hamada guy won’t work. VFJ should be DC’s answer to Marvel’s Kevin Feige.

I’m in

MORE FUEL FOR THE DC DUMPSTER FIRE

Can't wait to see the next disaster WB produces

VFJ IS A REDDIT MEME

i dont want to post this in the other thread, but have we talked about how these movies dont really cater that much to the asian market? i know theyre doing GREAT in korea or japan right now, but don't you think theyre missing out on what the marvelbucks really are - chinese dollars?

rip DC

>DC is officially dead guys.
You can't kill something if it's already dead, user.

>implying DC gets a say in who WB appoints

Ah connections winning out over actual talent yet again.

You thought things looked like shit before. Hang onto your butts,

>Sup Forums fear mongering already kicks in
Stay classy Sup Forums

I thought people liked Lights Out?

Warner Bros setting itself up to be the next Disney acquisition in a decade.

I mean that's what happened to Fox. I can't name a single film in the last twenty years that was truly memorable from them that wasn't a Marvel piece.

Disney gets its Marvel Stuff back and more Studio Lot. And that's about it.

The problem is movie Execs have no fucking clue about comics. They think if the movie is successful its the same as any other movie. WB misunderstands their audience. DC is a staple of American culture. You can't treat it like no name Marvel C listers and reinvent it.

Negated by the Friday and Nightmare remakes.

Although the Friday remake did have Willa Ford in it. So thats one for the 'Pros' column.

and it just keeps getting worse and worse

trailer-track.com/2018/01/04/in-the-pipeline-first-trailer-for-teen-titans-go-to-the-movies-incoming/
>Some DC trailer news – and not the one you think. The first trailer for Warner Animation Group’s Teen Titans Go! To The Movies has been rated today by Ontario Film Authority, and we expect it to arrive in time for the U.S. release of Paddington 2 next week.

Who is MCU Johns anyway? Who help Feige and the directors on comics references and keeping the material close to the source?