Daily Reminder that Hillary hasn't won popular vote against President Trump

When a candidate reaches enough colleges, some colleges stop counting and/or reporting. Have a closer look, specially Utah and Washington.

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/results
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

given the amount of whining that hillary got the popular vote, its concerning they aren't finishing the counting

anything we can do?

Maybe we can use meme magic to expose the fact that the popular vote is unknown. That would be nice.

IF NOT THE LEFT WILL MANIPULATE HISTORY. (Believe me, i live in a country where that happens each other day)

lmao, it's okay, their delusions make them even madder and thus generate more sweet liberal tears to savor

Fuck Hillary and fuck black people!

Why do Americans do this?

Don't you want to know the exact amount of votes and sheiit?

Bah, wasted.

And yes, we do, but votes are fucking everywhere and we can't count too good.

praise kek lad

Level 99 Meme-Wizard lads.

dem digits m8

Wew lad.

That's not true; they haven't stopped, they just take fucking forever.

On a positive note, California's totally done, so it's not like Hillary'd be gaining much support as the count continues.

The final numbers won't be reported for another week or two.

(•ω•)

Because USA is not a democracy but a republic. Each state chooses electors who will then choose the president. Depending on the population they have more or less electors, so what's the point of continue counting when about 60% of electors want to elect Trump?

Imagine this in Europe, if every country had 1 vote to choose an European President, would you continue voting if 22 countries had chosen to elect Viktor Orban and 3 Angela Merkel? If that happened then 3 countries would stop counting because it would be pointless.

>that get

Isn't it important to know how many people didn't vote for the candidate though? So you can find out why and stuff.

it's certainly important if Trump had popular vote. Just for bragging rights atleast

Even if Hillary nominally won the popular vote, I don't buy it. There's shitloads of fraudulent voting occurring in all the major cities. Her lead is currently only like 200k. Meanwhile, the millions of illegals in california have the right to vote. There's been tons of ballot-stuffing in places like philly, chicago, and NYC. The governor of VA illegally pardoned and sent prepaid mail-in ballots to SIXTY THOUSAND felons. I could go on.

She got 90% of blacks and vast majority of Hispanics. Who cares that she got the popular vote? They were all wogs anyway.

Will this be further investigated? I hope Trump does something about this corruption

go kill some chickens

Moloch is hungry

People have bets on the popular vote

Well, there goes this thread.

Nice digits fellow white male.

Kek you brought it onto yourself. Stop whining and accept the scam

ahahah that's twice in a row that kek has forsaken you.

> kek posters BTFO yet again

pls be my sloth-eyed gf

Kek manifests his will in exact digits.
>yfw the greatest get of all is hidden in the final vote count.

Moar?

Kek is the manifestation of Chaos. if kek gets were predictable, it would defeat the purpose.

she will end up losing the popular vote and Trump will end up with an EC over 300 *or 9000, whichever is greater.

We will find out after we find out she rigged it and still lost.

>good
>gooooood
>not saying well

level 1001 here get on my level

The only major votes that haven't come in are military personnel and Alaska and they all vote republican. Hillary is only 200k ahead. She will lose the popular vote.

That's the joke.

what one are you looking at?
the cnn one has her almost 400k up
edition.cnn.com/election/results

I hope she does win the pop vote, and I hope the dems cry even harder about that. Maybe all that whining will get the electoral college thrown out finally.

Only the clinton news network is reporting 400k in clinton's favor.

this is a faggot attempt to stir the shit pot against the electoral college

based assange let us know

pertinent article clip here
these fuckwits clap themselves a little too hard on the backs

I hope we uncover the millions of dead, illegal alien, and double/10x/100x voting fraud democrat votes.

Democrats rigging fraud should be bigger than last time, which was already almost five million:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

Drop her popular vote results to 50.

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

If someone has already mathematically won the state then it really doesn't matter

it looks like they have the highest total counted on their site.
where are you looking?

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

ur a cheeky cunt m8

Well now I want to know the exact number of votes

Anywhere else. google, new york times, politico, ..

So what?50states*10000froudulant votes=dems for ever.

kek's a good looking lad what of it

Well, those angry liberals sure think it does, and they're trying to do all in their power to get rid of Trump after he won fair and square.
>muh popular vote, muh 18th century nonsense
That's how it's always been, libshits, get used to it or get out.

With so much democrat and illegal messcan voting fraud can we really call it fair?