Slowly but surely

Slowly but surely.
Australia is standing up to leftist bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkrZ8QPtJMI

For non-strayan's
> Project is a nightly show that discusses """""Modern""""" """"issues""""
> Meme arab guy in panel
> Meme cucked whitey
> Meme "out of touch" old man
> Meme higher ratio of female to male

Other urls found in this thread:

pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/steve-prices-own-arrogance-ruined-his-decent-trump/02e588a8-f542-45e9-9747-93639e4c643f.htm
junkee.com/steve-price-talking-jamila-rizvi-project-perfect-metaphor-election/89392
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919792/Steve-Price-clashes-Jamila-Rizvi-election-result-Project.html
change.org/p/the-project-the-project-call-for-the-project-to-apologise-to-steve-price-live-on-air
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/11/kent_state_students_demand_rem.html
dictionary.com/browse/hector
youtube.com/watch?v=zbCPCzb7vzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u5OlBT2OcGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goodie

I was glad when the old cunt called out the BS

Look at her response. Shock and then an immediate apology and she settles down. These women subconsciously crave to be stood up to and put in their place by a strong male.

Fuck leftists

I can't hear what exactly the guy says
"It's because of people like you..." ?

The pendulum is swinging back in the other direction. SJWism has jumped the shark, and not a moment too soon.

that lecture and abhwqkjwdba people

I still have no idea why people, even outside of nurriland, consider Clinton's campaign such an historical moment when women in powerful political positions have already been a thing for a good while

>abhwqkjwdba
He probably meant heckle, but he said hector.

I think it was one of those ironic and condescending ones, like a teenager would make.

Seriously now look at how a short segment is being presented.
> pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/steve-prices-own-arrogance-ruined-his-decent-trump/02e588a8-f542-45e9-9747-93639e4c643f.htm

>"Cue some deserved tutting from the panel, and we have the issue reduced to a talk-show microcosm: rightly or wrongly (in this case, wrongly)"

> junkee.com/steve-price-talking-jamila-rizvi-project-perfect-metaphor-election/89392

>"talking down"
>Thankfully, conservative grump Steve Price was on The Project last night, because if the last 24 hours have taught us anything, it’s that there’s nothing people find more comforting than watching a rich white bloke get stuck into a woman on the telly

Compare that to say, the daily mail.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919792/Steve-Price-clashes-Jamila-Rizvi-election-result-Project.html

thanks mate

Never forget: Traitors will always be traitors, they can't be our friends again. No concessions, we dont need them.

Hector is to talk someone in a bullying way according to dictionary.com

One of the few times I've seen it actually be applied outside of novels.

I'm really learning something today.

The more you know.

I hate so many of the worthless bastards on our television. I want Carrie to choke to death on my Dickmore.

Because only that middle one wasn't terrible.
And she made a war thing which makes her horrible in cuck eyes.

Australia is too full of their own bullshit to ever break the conditioning. Also, since America is off the table I expect Aus to soon become a dumping ground for many of the fresh of the battlefield "refugees" coming from the middle east and africa.

Spat my drink laughing when he said that to her

Couldn't be more fucking right
Absolute hero

btw there was this in the comments section
change.org/p/the-project-the-project-call-for-the-project-to-apologise-to-steve-price-live-on-air

Steves a boss

>race
>gender
>race
>gender
>gender
>gender
>race
>gender

this all started innocently a decade ago when media discovered you can bait people into their bullshit by race-baiting
i hope people wise up again, 'member when no identity politics?

That's not an Arab you fucking retard

you would know

>Literally "Womansplaining"

Holy shit lel.

that is beautiful

The Rizvi cunt is.

Have a look in here
A few anons have named some of the people responsible for the ridiculously soft stance on crime we've been seeing.
Pic very related.

Don't dis based Golda. She triggers leftists even after death.

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/11/kent_state_students_demand_rem.html

>even Australians can't understand Australians

Ur welcome senpaitachi

>change.org/p/the-project-the-project-call-for-the-project-to-apologise-to-steve-price-live-on-air

Thanks user!

I signed it.

Haha you don't think I've been to the three biggest cities in Australia? They make Stockholm look like a civilized city.

Get the fuck out and give up your seat to the leb or abo you retarded ape.

Lecture and hector people like me

Hector is an old, outdated word

Peter Helliar should be shot.

after he's been hung

FeelsGoodMan

Praise kek please destroy this show

>three biggest cities in Australia

>Sydney, Melbourne and New Zealand.

I don't think you have """Sven"""

lmao as soon as he opened his mouth she got triggered

only more countries are going to follow post brexit and trump. rooting for straya. hopefully le pen wins france.

Nope we've always had bigoted racists in prominent places in commercial media.
You realise that that's what the majority of brain dead australians like right?

>HIllary didn't win because of sexism

MY

FUCKING

SIDES

This isn't a joke, I literally can't understand what the guy said that made the crowd go "ooohhh". All I heard was "This is the reason why Trump won, hahdhsjsbehdusjeh" .

I've replied it like 5 times at the highest volume and just can't understand him. Somebody help me out here.

Hey! No need for that.

He basically blames sjws for trump. i normally hate this cunt, but hes right. the left are their own worst enemy.

He basically said that Trump won because lefties and SJWs talk down to people all the time.

>Because people like you lecture and hector people.

Bitch was mad at being accused of "Womansplaining".

"...the reason why Donald Trump won was because people like you lecture and hector people"

Hector:
dictionary.com/browse/hector

Now the election is over and they realize they pushed too hard they are toning it back, back last few times I have heard it they were 200% cuck. All the hosts were equally the worst Cary bitchmore, waleed soapboxing, even peter was emulating them at points.

I love aussie accent.

I love latvian accent. Wanna bang?

I only joke senpai.
I love ya cunt.

That silly little wog.

Has that fuckwit Waleed said anything yet?
Seeing his smug shit eating grin disappear as he tries to explain how Trump got elected is something I'm desperate to see.

Not worth it. They are stereotypically crazy gold-digging whores for a reason, user.

As if he'll say anything other than
>MUH racism

I understand now, cheers.

I've honestly never heard of the word "hector" before and with the Aussie accent it just made it more confusing.

>you didn't vote for a white woman
>das rassis

I generally love australian accents, but that woman wearing the hillary tee shirt sounds like a smurf or something.

You should clarify - This show is to left of the Daily Show or John Oliver. It's cucked to a point that would make Samantha Bee blush. There is never to be any dissenting opinion or uncomfortable behavior on there. It's literally just political rants from a Muslim about why white people are pieces of shit, that then get reposted endlessly by our internet and print media.

fuck off melbourne

I fucking hate these cunts on the project so much. I have not once seen a legitimate argument presented, when someone calls them out on shit like the old guy they're shouted down, ridiculed, demonized ten to one. Everyone on the show is just so unAustralian, seeing these alien elements applied to Australian convention is disconcerting as fuck. These cunts are Americans with Australian accents, they've had their minds raped by media globalisation and they're polluting the zeitgeist of the Australian family with their subversive filth
Waleed and those smug bitches will be the first to go on Cronulla 2: Victorian boogaloo, I will see to it personally

It's true, liberals have no respect.
They heckle and are intolerant.
Really they are bigots: "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions."

He was at the clinton glass house that night,
He was nearly crying when they interviewed him

Friendly reminder from
Only 180 or ss to go (and dropping) and we can get the ball rolling for more memes and bantz
> If they accept = more lib tears
> If they decline = "intolerant" "divisive" let the butthurt and memes flow as a small sacrifice to Kek.

>Treats woman as autonomous intellectual equal who can take responsibility over her own actions
>HOW DARE U MANSPLAIN TO A GIRL
M Australia G A

We're banning refugees.

And now Obama can't complain about it.

He did manage to sneak 30,000 Guatemalans in under the time limit though. Thanks.

However, you're right in one regard - Our media is going to stay cucked for a looooooooooong time. Our government media is all hard left. Our private media is 75% (I mean all media - radio, tv, internet news, papers etc) controlled by Murdoch.

I want that on the Mexico side of our big beautiful wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbCPCzb7vzQ
Skip to about 2 minutes in for the Project coverage. Watch the whole thing to watch them shitting on most of Australian media

When are we going to Make Australia Great Again?

She's Arabic.

She wrote a hilarious article about our upcoming refugee ban - Basically;

>You want to ban people who will invent cures for cancer, time travel and colonize mars

>You want to ban people who will start the next facebook or wal-mart

Just pure fantasy nonsense. No idea how she is receiving a media profile.

>Everyone on the show is just so unAustralian

It's the faux-boganism like kitty flannagen does that I just can't stand. These comedians were all sheltered middle-class normies now with huge influence and pay packets and with nothing better to do than get points for complaining in unison with visible minorities.

HECTOR IS A PERFECTLY ORDINARY WORD YOU CONTINENTAL AND NEW WORLDER SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Cronulla 2: Victorian boogaloo

Is Paul Murray like Hannity?

Please link me I wanna watch it.

I don't believe how insane this shit is.

> He went on a tirade about how American foreign policy is destabilizing the region especially in Syria.
> Went on that emotional rant about ISIS.
> Is sad that the candidate that financially supports the backing of "moderate" elements in the civil war and Arab spring isn't elected.

>mfw he wasn't so smug around based hitchens

>mfw my own australian thread has already surpassed yours.

:)

10/10 man, the "This isn't a joke," was a nice touch

pls no hector

AWAKEN THE BOGANS
MOBILIZE THE RIGHT WING DURRY SQUADS

stop hectoring, i'll hector who i want

Australian media is absolutely fucking horrendous.

I barely watch it at all.

If China took over and executed 95% of our journalists and replaced them all with commie shills it'd be an improvement, they're that bad.

i can barely tolerate clips like this

Why are we such a fucking cucked nation? We're officially worse than Canada and America AND new zealand AND britan now

>This is the reason why Donald Trump won.

He's right.

Libtards were the best players on God-Emperor Trump's team.

Except for Trump, of course.

blame rove and channel 10

at least john saffran was trying to red pill us, he's literally hated by all media networks now.

Wow, there was no need for that tone. Typical privileged old white male, ugh. His penis is obviously tiny and his intellect inferior to ours.

>2016
>not getting your news from the internet and the AFR

The only tv you need is on iview

>sports
lol

i love that guy

I guess. Sky News might be the closest thing we've got to a conservative network, but that really just says more about how liberal the rest of our news is.

kek wills it.

You aussie cucks stay the fuck out of our politics.

this is some god tier oc user

here is the list pol in order of importance:
1. The Project
2. Get Up (FB Group)
3. Q & A

Go fuck a kangaroo aussie cunts.

TFW your old man is watching this show while you take a picture of your kek shrine featuring
>Plushie pepe
>ride never ends guy
>smug cup man
>ceramic pepe

damn. I wish I had saved that original image. It was like he was just waiting to tee off on that screaming woman.

I'll always remember Saffran's aboriginal clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5OlBT2OcGg

Hopefully now as the overton window has been moved this much by a Trump win, we can start seeing better voices. I'm certainly more bold in my opinions now, as are others.

The radical left hates our guts and won't stop till we're dead...so fuck the lot of them and fight back.

People still watch channel 10?