Once Slott leaves, what do you want to get rid of first?

Once Slott leaves, what do you want to get rid of first?

Miles is the only thing wrong with Spider-Man.

Oh, fuck off
You must be one of the butthurt Peterfags that are still mad over Superior Spider-Man
Fucking kill yourself instead, how about that?

Hopefully... no more Carlie Cooper, no more MJ being shitty since Goblin Nation ended and goodbye to Bobbi

How? He never harm peter stories and barely interact with peter. Aunt may did more damage to peter than miles

why is ock a villain again?

Because the backup he created is from before Goblin Nation

It would take years, maybe decades to make Otto a good villain again.
It's like Sins Past. You can retcon that garbage storyline, but the damage is still there.

but doesnt he still remember everything up to that point? he should still remember his time as spiderman and anna maria

Way earlier than that.
It’s the copy of the subconscious of right after Horizon got blown up by the Chrono thingy.

so all of superior was pointless for his character development. great job marvel.

what ever happened with this?

I think he got arrested and put into lockdown after Secret Empire?

so...nothing. Bravo marvel...

Hey, dude, don’t take my word for it, I don’t really know.

How did Otto come back, can someone brief me?
The torso symbol is pretty cool

The experiences of being Spider-Man that he remembers were from when he was driven by his ego rather than a genuine desire to do good. He still loves Anna Maria, though. Or at least he did. I can't remember if he feels differently about her after The Clone Conspiracy.

Hasn't Carlie Cooper not been in the comics in like four years?

What's the last thing with Otto you remember?

Backup of his memories got stored in The Living Brain, but they were his memories before he learned to be a true hero. Then during Clone Conspiracy he stole a peter parker clone body and uploaded his mind into it. Now he's got a richard spencer haircut.

The last Spider-Man I've read was around the end of Superior, because everyone on Sup Forums had a boner for it.
I didn't particularly enjoy it, I might have read something after that but have no recollection.
OK I have no idea what Clone Conspiracy was about, but it already gives me a headache.
So does he have spider powers? I guess the haircut goes well with his Superior theme.

>le peterfag insult
>le kill yourself insult

Oh look it's the guy who stages arguments against himself with insults like "Bitch Aaron" and "Hackman"

His characterization of Black Cat since Superior

Good, keep it that way

Miles is the best thing to happen to spider guy

I'm not sure where else to ask this on Sup Forums. I just finished Death of Spiderman from Bendis' run and I really enjoyed the run. Where do I go from here? Is there another run with similar feels to this one? Is Miles Morales worth reading about or no?

Are you okay with more kiddy stuff? Because Marvel Adventures Spider-Man (especially when it picks up the plot) has a similar feel but is much softer due to being an all-ages book.
>Is Miles Morales worth reading about or no?
No. Hell no. Take it from someone who was satisfied with how DoSM ended and wanted Miles to be a good legacy hero, he's one of the most boring heroes I've seen in cape comics. He's not even offensibly bad enough to laugh at him, he's just kinda there. His stories are nothing to write home about either and everything with a semblance of potential gets squandered hard.

You can give Miles a try. I didnt get the same feeling from it but maybe you like it

I'd retcon OMD and everything after it.

Yes, the antihero route he took in the second half of his series got erased.

Peter destroyed the company during SE and Otto escaped. Hasn't been heard from since.

Which Marvel Adventures run? I see two by different writers

Superior Ock was such a missed opportunity, we really had the chance to see Ock as an anti-hero after SSM yet Spencer invalidated all of that just for his shitty story

Both.
It's mostly episodic "one story per issues" thing and starts really feel like Ultimate somewhere around issue 53 of the first run.

I started with issue #53 because some user storytimed it in Christmas and loved it.

It really feels like Ultimate Spidey.

Halfway through the second volume you get the feeling they wanted to kill the book so many plot points got dropped but the book is still fun.

You will meet the best spider girlfriend of all time