Whomp is a good comic. Makes me laugh like a damn baby

Whomp is a good comic. Makes me laugh like a damn baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUf505mUbt4&hd=1
youtube.com/user/whompronnie/videos
google.co.uk/search?q=cheesy grin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

that spelling, Ronnie really is /ourguy/

Imagine the cost of therapy for that poor child!

Better Call Saul did it

>Not finding an empty chair to sit in so you can discreetly slide the fart into the cushion

Come on Ronnie this is farting in public 101

How much puss do you think actual Ronnie crushes at cons?

I don't watch real-people cartoons.

Was it anything like that infamous greentext where the guy farts on GI Joe kid?

I like this one

I don't remember that.

>reading the grumpy snail

maybe he's been on a futurama kick

Saul took a dump in a car's sunroof and it turned out there were kids in the car. Got charged with sexual assault.

I hope this starts a story arc where Ronnie goes to prison.

yeah thats pretty cute

why dont ron and ag shag

>braap
oh no

he is somewhat handsome in person. Nu-male styled, but with actual masculinity and success. At conventions, he SLAYS the pussy

Ag does not exist and ronnie doesnt want to feed his ego by drawing someone who finds him hot

Plus he's like 6'3, as long as you're not a manlet allnthw puss will be available for you

I like this one better

that's pretty humble of him which is good
guess imma have to rely on fanart

Just cutting the second one is better. This one feels too rushed.

never thought about it that way, good point.
do one-two punches work in comic form? this feels abrupt but the attempted succinctness is a good direction

>ronnie doesnt want to feed his ego by drawing someone who finds him hot
ronnie has had 2? girlfriends in the series so far

So you wanted him to fart ON the kid?

>do one-two punches work in comic form?
it works when it's just a joke within a larger comic.For standalone strips like Whomp it's not really ideal.
But the third one is what I wanted to cut. I think it's better when we don't know how Ronnie gave her his confession, just suddenly see her reading it.

they were fat fetishists who liked him due to how gross he was

indeed He is neither a manlet (fucker is rather tall in fact) nor even that fat to begin with

Making your online persona uglier than yourself should be a given.

> she never talks
Kinda kills it

youtube.com/watch?v=tUf505mUbt4&hd=1

Well it should be. If you make yourself better looking on purpose it can come off as a bit narcissistic. Although if you make your persona too ugly and pathetic it can kinda be a sign of horrible self confidence issues

Im surprised that ronnie and ster are good friends.

He's always at his streams

Did he ever make a Whomp where Agrias falls down a flight of stairs? I really, really want to see Agrias fall down a flight of stairs.

the overwatch guy?

that's just virtue signaling and false humility

he is attractive
i would gib him succ

>draws herself ugly
>draws her husband attractive
based katie

Even when she was drawing herself with long hair years ago, I still thought the MC was a dude. Never knew she was just drawing herself until I saw a pic.
Katie is cute! CUTE!

I like her little hat.

>I hope this starts a story arc
>2016

He's cute!

See, this doesn't work with Whomp! The extra frames set up a ton of the charm and put a lot more of Ronnie's mannerisms on display, and you minimalists ruin it.

imagine the medical bills

The numale face.

Has this comic ever used the word "weeaboo"?

What does this even mean?

I think it says The Orderly Snail

>It's a "hawaii-shirted animeman shills parodies of Conan Doyle's works" episode

>why
for a joke

Depends on how it compares to the IRL version.
Like yeah, Ronnie is better looking and in shape than in the comic, but apart from that he looks basically the same, hawaiian shirt and all. Plus it's not like he shows himself at parties or with huge group of friends, he's alone at cons.
Compare that to that Sarah bitch, who looks fucking nothing like her comic persona, and despite all the "MUH ANXIETY LEL XDDD" bullshit, is always the center of attention of huge crowds of people and has a bf. That's the type of author you're describing.

Yeah but at least he's self-aware he's a pathetic manchild.

>The Virgin Dobson
>The Chad Whomp

show us your own face before you call anyone a numale or soyboy

Its a new Sup Forums meme. Its where dudes who might not look as masculine make a face with their mouths open

Also known as soyboys

>soyboy
>a Sup Forums meme

What did he mean by this?

>draws herself ugly
I wouldn't go that far. She draws a reasonable approximation of herself.

why are ronnie's lips brown?

>not having hair follicles on your lips

Get a testosterone booster son

They are not lips. They are a beard larva

Yes, in he alt text of a strip where Ronnie lost his remote and M-Dude was beating him with the stick he used to change the channel.

>Compare that to that Sarah bitch, who looks fucking nothing like her comic persona, and despite all the "MUH ANXIETY LEL XDDD" bullshit, is always the center of attention of huge crowds of people and has a bf. That's the type of author you're describing.
No, she definitely has that "I have anxiety attacks when I forget to take my meds" look to her.

Wait. He's a handsome guy. I feel cheated.

I like that he doesnt hooverhand.
Seems like "lets have a good time and stand together"-attitude. I wonder if he truly is godlike based. Like saying "dude that sexist" but if someone tries to play victime saying "calm down, that wasnt sexist/rascist"

I bet Ronnie's acts like a massive chad IRL but is full of insecurities that he uses his comic to vent about. Externally he's confident as fuck but internally he's screaming all the way.

I think you are right.

>tfw no more comfy Harvest Moon streams

He did Harvest Moon streams?

>finding an empty chair

>tfw you actually considered doing something similar
Ronnie is my spiritual animal.

Oh nice i forgot about this. Thanks for the laugh.

Years ago.
youtube.com/user/whompronnie/videos

He's friends with Jerma you, you dean dingus

For some weird reason, a lot of "nu-males" pull this face whenever they're getting their picture taken. So it's now the official face of the numale.
I guess. I dunno.

>Sup Forums
>people who take responsibility for their actions
Pick one

>pulling a cheesy grin is something only liberals do
I mean, I guess it makes sense that Sup Forums can't recognise happiness...

That's not the real Ronnie
It's just a fan.

>happiness
That doesn't look like happiness to me, maybe the top left, MAYBE the top center; but those other three images? Those guys are confusing the camera with their dentist.

That's not a cheesy grin.

Way to prove my point, dipshits

Jizzing their pants.
Exited about the gay orgy later that night.
Trying to sell the public on their 'accomplishment'.
Terrified and hiding behind cereal.
About to eat a shit.

I wonder if there is even a single drop of testosterone between all of them.

it was a nice thread

Why doesn't she give her cartoon self the big milkers her real self clearly has? Cartoon Katie is always drawn flat as a board.

Look up what a definition of a grin is again, mate
They're doing something completely different

What they're doing is showing happiness by doing something silly so that they aren't judged for their smiles. They aren't confident enough to be judged like a normal man so they take another route.

Katie is awesome!

i blame youtube reaction videos. imitating the thumbnails of people screaming

Nah, it's the actual Ronnie.

This is happy shocked face and thats nothing new.

She does tho

I don't see any confirmation from the man himself. I've asked the guy on Star's channel who calls himself WhompRonnie. He's always said he's just a fan.

>What they're doing is showing happiness by doing something silly so that they aren't judged for their smiles. They aren't confident enough to be judged like a normal man so they take another route.
I'm not sure if I buy into this, but that's definitely not a grin. I'm pretty sure they are just trying to make reaction image faces.

google.co.uk/search?q=cheesy grin

Teeth together, not mouth wide open.

All their mouths are closed....
You're proving my point

A Ronnie thread devolved to Sup Forums pandering. That's a new low.

You can't help but notice that "that" look is real and is common within a very specific demographic.
It's not Sup Forums to notice things

I thought we were talking about how young people make dumb faces and don't know how to smile? How is that political at all?