DC Fans will peacefully protest for the Snyder cut with photos in front of WB at L.A on Jan 6

cinemacure.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/dc-fans-will-peacefully-protest-for-the-snyder-cut-in-front-of-wb-at-l-a-on-jan-6/

>Join me (ITZMOE on YouTube) and other Snyder fans as we take a photo in front of Warner Bros. with a #ReleaseTheSnyderCut sign while wearing our Zack Snyder shirts/ DC shirts, & costumes to (peacefully) show our support for the release of a Snyder cut of Justice League!

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/suicide-squad-fans-petition-rotten-tomatoes-bad-reviews-shut-down-1201829631/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serious question, no bait: what the heck is going on with DCEU and Zack Snyder fans? Ever since BvS they've been....weird.

>DC Fans
No these are Snyder Cultists

>DC Fans
all 3 of them

God I wish I could see a nonpeaceful DC fan protest

>DC fans
No, they're Snyderfags
t. DC fan

I think it's like those people who stay in a cult after the end of the world that the leader prophecies doesn't happen. Their identities are so invested in the worldview that they can't renounce it, because it would be renouncing themselves at this point.

DC fans my ass

Snyder cultists would never dress like pic related because they think colors are for faggots.

Their minds broke after they got made fun of by everyone.

Give it time.

>DCucks literally protest for the right to have shit thrown in their faces

Wow! Based!

Imagine being so entitled to protest over the version of a movie that probably would still suck even without the alleged cuts made for distribution. Actually, imagine being so entitled AT ALL to protest over a movie.
I wonder if there's some overlap between Rick & Morty fans and these cultists. This whole thing reeks of unabashed privilege.

>when you see it

To be fair I get it since the only good part of the movie was a leftover Snyder moment. His cut has to be better than what we got.

>all this Sup Forums butthurt
I wish them best of luck. Fuck Whedon.

>for the Snyder cut

Why? He is the Tommy Wiseau of capeshit

No, this was the best they could salvage from Snyder's shit. We know what Snyder can do. There's no reason to believe he would make anything better than a garbage heap, which is what he made the last 2 times.

These people are protesting for a worse version of a bad movie.

>**ABSOLUTELY NO SHIRTS/ SIGNS INSULTING WB/ JOSS/ ETC. WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE PHOTO!***
It's not a proper protest without someone getting flogged.

>Sup Forums butthurt
>not the people literally protesting a movie company for an even worse version of a shit movie

I mean do you really believe this when TV hacks like Whedon and Russos are making capeshit?

You're gonna protest like a good cuck, right?

Whedon and the Russos didn't make a disjointed flick with piss jars and then say "oh you don't understand my vision"

Shit something has made you real mad. Are you ok?

From 2016:

>‘Suicide Squad’ Fans Petition To Shut Down Rotten Tomatoes Over Negative Reviews

variety.com/2016/film/news/suicide-squad-fans-petition-rotten-tomatoes-bad-reviews-shut-down-1201829631/

Do you want me to explain the Granny's Peach scene to you? It seems to have flown over your head somewhat royally. I don't mind explaining it if you want to?

Bro, since the world was released from Snyder's evil I've been great. How about you?

>someone likes Snyder's films
>meanwhile at Sup Forums

But that's exactly the problem. Snyder can't execute what are clearly his intentions. Both the piss jar and Martha scenes, for example, have understandable intentions, but the execution is so bad they become comedy.

Shit covered in gold is still shit

Ok I'll explain it to you then. You see, it's Lex mocking democracy to her. Earlier in the film Finch says that the label alone does not make a content. The Granny's Peach is Lex's twisted way of showing her that her democracy is just that. A label to a twisted inside.

This wasn't a confusing scene or convoluted by any means. But to a generation raised on MCU, it seems to have been oddly difficult to figure out.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Okay, sure.

He still centered a pivotal scene of what is supposed to be a serious movie on a jar of peepee.

To show the audience the twisted pride of Lex.

>dc fans
>snyder

those aren't fans of DC those are lunatics

I'll explain my point to you, since you missed it. I explicitly said the piss jar scene has understandable intentions. The execution was just comical, like the Martha scene. It's not that we don't understand the point of these scenes, it's that the point was done so badly you can't help but laugh at it.

Let me know if you need it repeated a third time.

There was nothing laughable about it and if you did laugh I suppose you mistook it for one of those funny Marvel quips always ready to hit you!

Need a Zack Snyder version of this copypasta.

>There was nothing laughable about it

Tell that to the vast majority of all audiences who did, then. Guess we're all just not as smart as you. Your genius must be a burden.

>movie scene involving Lex Luthor’s jar of piss
>Not laughable

>Tell that to the vast majority of all audiences
The vast majority of all audiences laughed at that? Hmm, I'll believe you!

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Snyder movies. His art is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of comic book knowledge most of the references will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Superman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realize that they're not just fanservice- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Snyder movies truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Superman's existential catchphrase "Martha", which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Snyder's genius unfolds itself on the silver screen. What fools...how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Batman V Superman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

You don't need to believe me, the reception to BvS speaks for itself.

you misspelled autism

Fuck the DC “fans” and Snyder dickriders.
They all deserve toget shit thrown at them.
Fuck WB and DC too.

Not enough Ayd Raydn and biblical references, but good job otherwise

>The absolute state of DC

>peaceful protest

please end in someone dying or horribly injured

Fags

no, it was just laughable
like the hamfisted Jesus metaphor and the (im so sick of) slow-stop-slow-stop-slow-stop

Loving this.

Maybe some hamplanet will have a heart attack and die, and they'll call it the first murder of the Alt-DC.

Actually considering going

Good point. Revised:

>To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Snyder movies. His art is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of religion and philosophy, not to mention a truly deep knowledge of comics, most of the references will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Superman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the gnostic Biblical teachings of Valentinus, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realize that they're not just fanservice- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Snyder movies truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Superman's existential catchphrase "Martha", which itself is a cryptic reference to Rand’s Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Snyder's genius unfolds itself on the silver screen. What fools...how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Batman V Superman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Aquaman front and center. Very nice!

Whoops, this was in response to

Zack Snyder fans are not DC fans, they literally think that Superman is "broken" and Snyder "fixed" and made him better, that's not a DC fan at all.

Now that's a perfect job, you should be proud

Fucking pathetic.

A SECOND FRESH REVIEW!
THE PRAYERS ARE WORKING!!!

Nigga straight up pissed in a jar and left it on a desk. I'm more inclined to laugh like "what the fuck" than be like "wow this is such a serious and important moment." Follow that with the explosion and Cavill making the same face he's always forced to make and it really falls flat

Any anons gonna be free on Saturday to chill out across the street to take pictures of these clowns?

Perfect use of the pasta, user-kun.

You actually made me laugh.

Yes, very nice job, user.

>To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Snyder movies. His art is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of religion and philosophy, not to mention a truly deep knowledge of comics, most of the references will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Superman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the gnostic Biblical teachings of Valentinus, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realize that they're not just fanservice- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Snyder movies truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Superman's existential catchphrase "Martha", which itself is a cryptic reference to Rand’s Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Snyder's genius unfolds itself on the silver screen. What fools...how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, I DO have a Batman V Superman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
saved

>peaceful protest

Blue Bettle looks like he has a gun, shoot to kill.

And it begins, just as planned.

>DC fans

no

Good. The only good thing that came out of these movies were the memes.
Legends never die.
Kek

DCEU should have been:

Batman Begins
Superman Returns
The Dark Knight
Wonder Woman
The Dark Knight Rises

That would make much more sense.

These people realize that their fabled "Snyder Cut" probably doesn't exist, and that if it did, it would be a shitty compilation of unfinished test footage that was filmed before they got the word in that BvS was shit. How about instead of protesting the release the cut of a film that's probably inferior to the theatrical and instead protest that WB should reboot this sorry excuse for a franchise and start over?

>Zack "I was just trying to stick a radioactive spear in your neck but our mothers have the same name so let's be besties" Snyder

What on earth makes them think it'll be any better?

>. We know what Snyder can do.

yep, based MOS and BvS:UE, they know that user. They want more of that to help diversify current capeshit.

>But to a generation raised on MCU, it seems to have been oddly difficult to figure out.

is funny cause is true.

It's alright, man. The war is over. You don't have to troll or pretend anymore. Snyder is gone. You're free.

Damn, Sup Forums literally shitting its pants over this. Calm down guys. Outside of your little circlejerk there are people who like different things than you.

And those people are wrong and deserve my scorn

You can't blame them for hating the Whedon version. After all, what cocksucking fanbase would settle for a Whedon film?

The First Avengers was good, but then Whedon went too far with Age of Ultron. That's why the Russo Brothers who did two good Captain America films (the latter being Avengers 2.5) they are doing Infinity War.

It's all useless since He's not coming back for the second part and everything was getting resolved there

Not the user you've been arguing with but the half full auditorium I was in had people laughing at the most unfortunate (and not intended to be humorous) parts of the movie. Including when the actress' hand touched the jar to turn it and when she turned it the laughter just got louder/stronger. They also laughed at Lois diving for the spear, at the Kryptonite gas, for example.

In fact, the only applause was for the short, poorly cut sequence where Clark lifted the Soviet capsule but there was laughter at the scene with the ship as well (in fact, some of the people clapping were trying to shush the people laughing at that point). The other applause came at several of Alfred's line, especially during the scene right before the warehouse, and the most sustained applause was probably during the video game sequence with Batman at the warehouse. OTOH, when walking out, my crowd of people and other people were clearly all commenting that any one of the hoods with guns could have easily shot Bruce with numerous clear opportunities to hit him head on.

Didn't Suicide Squad do good?

>An army of fat autists dressed in ill-fitting spandex suits run amok through Hollywood, killing all who get in their way
>All the while chanting Snyders name

Fuck you user I didn't know how much I wanted to see this until now.

feels weird to demiurgic used as a compliment
kinda like calling someone satanic, isn't it?

That's giving Zack an undeserved compliment. The Room will outlive Watchmen and BvS.

He's Michael bay for the thinking retard so a bunch of them got really mad when everyone shit on the movie. Their response for most complaints was that the movie was too deep for most people to understand.

>Didn't Suicide Squad do good?
Critically no but box office yes.

Hey don't be rude to Michael Bay by comparing him to Snyder.

Some of his non Transformers films are entertaining.

Since his plan was to blow up the building wouldn't it have been much better to have the explosive labeled on her desk as granny's peach rather than a jar of piss that would just make people laugh at Eisenberg

A Snyder cut doesn't exist. To make one, that would involve hiring back all the actors, reconstructing sets, and will cost tens of millions of dollars. All for a movie that bombed.

No, I don't think the WB will do that.

Why are Snyderfags so fucking autistic? All you're doing is making all DC fans look retarded.

>the thinking retard
kek

just used the cut scenes and put the music back.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART...
oh hi Bruce

What about all the unfinished CGI?