Does Miles stand a chance?

Does Miles stand a chance?

His Venom Blast is OP

And spider-sense plus agility plus camouflage means that he can hit Deku with it while dodging any hits

Venom Blast one-shots.

Midoriya is no good against agility oponents

>Venom Blast

Miles could probably take down Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet if he does a venom blast. He is the strongest Marvel character at this time

Miles will insta kill Dekushit.
Also Deku is the worst MC

Naw deku is actually balanced as a character. Miles has spiderman bs on his side.

Shut up Kacchan

Id say so, but he is at a disadvantage.

Miles has the agility and the venom blast, but Deku is much, much stronger than he appears. Indeed, the SHOCKWAVE of a OFA punch is enough to obliterate walls and floors he never even touched. Essentially, Miles can perfectly dodge the punch and still get wrecked because he didnt jump 30 feet out of the way too.

They both have attacks that can OHKO the other, its just a question of who uses theirs first. Miles has mobility, but Deku is smarter. One mistake can swing this fight either way.

Nah Deku is faster than him one clean hit and he's out, Deku's also a better strategist than Miles.

>deku
>balanced
O my 1000000%(150%) insta KO sumashi!!!!

I want this

ENERGY

FROM

WISHING

Is this a joke? Of course all might wins

>Uses his OP ass powers
>Breaks every bone in his body
Yup, pretty balanced. Newton's first law in action right there,

It's a one shot super attack that he can and has missed that breaks almost every bone in his body and stops him from fighting.
Deku is vunerable to group tactics, and anyone fast enough to doge.
He is the definition of a glass cannon

>100% doesn’t even phase Muscular
>a slightly harder punch at most a 70% knocks his ass unconscious for hours
Shit writing shit character shit manga. Miles and bendis are the same level of garbage as Horikoshit.

And you know what? It's not even a one shot punch. If we assume he's punching at the max power all might can then we have clearly seen things even all might can't one shot

>If we assume he's punching at the max power all might can then we have clearly seen things even all might can't one shot
>who is Muscular

Miles can turn invisible and Deku doesn't have a spider-sense equivalent. Miles wins, as much as I hate to say it.

Well, he can't now that Bendis moved to DC.
But I guess that's how they defeated Thanos off-pane in his GotG finale.

Deku just used an adrenaline powered one for all. It wasn't really 1mil percent it was just something he said to hype himself up

Can we stop with MHA threads? It's one per day.

MHA is not Watchmen, stop sucking on it like it is the most original thing ever written. Keep your dick-sucking on Sup Forums, where you can pretend that the author should win a Noble of Literature.

No one can beat the all powerful Venom Blast.

Deku has notes on all of his Classmates Powers and strategies on how to beat them one of his classmates is an invisible girl It's not too hard to deal with. He could smash the ground and make a smoke screen to hide and find the distortion in view that is miles.

All Might has higher ATT, Mr. Incredible has higher DEF

but if we're going by the All Might in the manga's current time, he's no good in any fights anymore.

Deku's a skilled strategist, has the full cowl and can level a building with a finger flick.

I've seen the anime at least. he wouldn't know jack about Miles or any of his powers. Dekus head for tactics won't matter because the venom blast really is the most op bullshit ever.

It seems to me to be falseflaggers using the manga's popularity to annoy the fuck out of everyone. They're just trolls.

Pretty sure we'd go by Prime for each. So it would be All Might before time limit and Mr. Incredible while the government was funding him.

Retard can’t you read inside the parenthesis? I know it was a slightly harder punch and not an actual million oercent you mongoloid. Which makes no sense why a little punch like that would one shot Muscular

>spider-sense
>venom blast
Deku would go down in 30 seconds lol

Yes, but this Deathbattles shit is worse.

Fucking peak autism

Doesn't Mr. Incredible canonically have some sort of "danger finder/alert" power according to his profile in the DVD extras?

If we're going no prep time I'd still give it to Deku cause I doubt Miles would take him seriously. I mean Miles rarely starts out a fight invisible and he'd be confident he could dodge Deku who's honestly faster than Miles. It's a battle of first hit so I'd give it to Deku Spider-sense is great but it's not perfect if he's too slow to dodge it won't matter.

>m-muh grapefag boogeyman
Fuck off

can someone fill me on why venom blast is so OP?

Bendis is a hack

I'm a fan of MHA and I honestly don't know much on Miles but if he's anything like Spider-man then I really don't think Deku has much of a chance. Spidey has precog, enhanced speed , super strength. Reading this thread Miles seems to have something called venom blast which is apparently OP and can turn invisible. This goes to miles 8/10 with the only chance for deku is if he's willing to sacrifice a limb to 100% attack and that hits.

it one shots everybody it's used against. The very definition of OP.

Unfortunately yes. Miles has a dozen tools he can use to win. Especially the fucking Venom Blast. And he doesn't have the drawbacks Deku does.

>no one even brought up grapefag
>implying grapefag is the only troll
>implying there isn't obvious trolls all the time
Sup Forums is a dumpster fire and is full of trolls and cancerous fandoms

Who win? Venon Blast or Mineta's balls

Some stupid power that beats everyone and if it doesn't work he has a supernova version of it as a back up. He oneshot Blackheart with it a character that should be so out of his league they shouldn't be in the same comic together.

Nobody cares about Death Battle. If you do, you should know you need to be at least 18 to post here.

can't escape the grape

Blackheart got beaten by daredevil

Go fuck yourself Kacchan. Nobody likes you. Not even that milf you call a mom.

He can also make webs out of it now which means he can shock people over a larger surface area

>Blackheart got beaten by daredevil
That's even worse.

>when you realize Deku is technically a legacy hero
I wonder what the MHA equivalent of Sup Forums thinks about Nu-Might in 5 years.

That's the whole point of his character.

Hopefully it pays off.

People keep overestimating venom blast. Kaine is more OP than miles

Make it Miles vs. Todoroki and things might be interesting. How much can spider sense do against a giant freezing field or flaming field? Can venom blast go through ice armor?

>Sup Forums loves faggoty generic shounen

Just imagine your reaction if Deku was a nig

>flunks the entrance exam
>All Might realizes he has made a terrible mistake
>rest of the series takes place at a bottom tier safety school

I've always liked that All Might just feels like a classic Shonen manga hero who has already gone through their series and we're now seeing what happened after. It's really obvious with what little we've learned about him he's got all the classic makings of a shonen hero where he was also powerless but his dream of becoming the symbol of peace earned him the respect of the previous user of OfA. He was able to use the power faster than anyone thought possible and his greatest challenge was fighting against the evil shadow ruler of Japan who he defeated by punching his face off while also getting basically mortally wounded.
BnHA feels like a sequel and it's really cool.

>that pic
Like you have any right to talk

Its a taser, except it one-shots villians who should be well above any such concerns because bad writing.

O MY ENERGY FROM WISHING

seriously this is dumb why they keep doing it

Kekkai Sensen is a masterpiece compared to O MY ASSPULL

MIles wins, he has an instakill and spideysense.

I never even brought up HunterXHunter what are you talking about?

BnHA prequel when?

Jump demands sacrifices.

It's a fucking sure win with Mile's stupidly overpowered and nonsensical venom blast which is capable of even incapacitating Black Heart from the sheer pain.

The thing that deters me from reading BNHA is that every character looks like a villain, even All Might with his creepy eyes

>All Might with his creepy eyes
How dare you

Venom Blast wins, it's not even a contest. No matter how greater Deku's upper limit of power is, he'll be out cold from venom blast because it just werks

All Might didn't have the time limit in his prime, though. That was only due to suffering what should have been lethal injuries, which is what shifted him from his prime to his decline.

Outside of comics written by Bendis has his venom blast been OP?

My twho most anticipated things going forward in this story are more VA interactions because I'm loving their dynamic and more All Might backstory hopefully with a Kakashi style flashback. Third would probably seeing Deku master his quirk better and start to hilariously outpace his classmates

So everyone is talking about how venom blast is so op because it knocks people out due to the amount of pain it does to people but one thing Deku has going for himself is his ridiculous pain tolerance where he can just constantly break parts of his body, willingly and tactically, and still keep functioning. I'm not saying Deku should win but just something I wanted to point out.

Nobody else even uses it. Seriously.

It just makes it even better.

I can't believe All Might is just Captain Falcon

wait, so they even found a way to give a black guy electricity powers when he's spiderman?

From what I learned in this thread, different kind of shock.

>being this many levels of delusional

One day there will be an enemy that will get stronger the more Venom Blasts Miles will pump into.

Honestly, one of the problems with Miles is that he doesn't have his own unique set of rogues that he could fight. Especially some that have counters against him (ESPECIALLY THAT VENOM BLAST).

Also he should name himself differently. Why not Red-Back or calling himself after an African Spider-God that is pretty chill and nice guy who uses wits to overcome difficulties?

He already changed his name to Venom Blast. He is not Spiderman anymore. At least read some fucking comics before whining like a bitch.

He did? When?

He didn't change his name to venom blast. That was just a suggestion

Get some reading comprehension

IIRC they’re equally fast

But Miles has Spider-Sense

In the latest Spiderman II chapter. The whole chapter was about Miles taking his own path and find his own identity. He doesn't want to be a Spiderman clone.

We have seen him tear apart restraints using his venom blast explosion variant so it's not a neurotoxin that causes pain but rather some weird unexplained bullshit plot device to get him out of any situation.

Miles' spider sense is weaker than Peter's though. That's why he gets invisibility and Venom Blast as compensation

Ah, a joke.

You lied to me.

That would honestly be the perfect name for him. Its just what I imagine a little piece of shit with spiderman powers to name himself.

Is this confirmed? As the Season 5 opener?

The next page literally says that's not his new name

could deku beat him?

For the looks of it. Miles venom blast doesn't work on enemies with heavy armor.

That is probably why taskmaster and that rhino rip-off could take hits from miles.

Yes, because he is badly written, black and got LMAO VENOM BLAST.

Isn't Rhino the first fucking guy he use that shit on? The ultimate one sure, but still a armored guy.

Was a while since i read early Miles, but i think that was how it was "discovered".

>Heat vision
>Flight
>Far greater resistance to physical trauma
>Can exert greater strength without harming himself
How about no?

Nope. Not in a million years. Deku is strong, ridiculously so all said, but Jon is a Kryptonian-Human hybrid that is fully capable of surpassing his *Dad* in terms of raw power (and would have done so already if it wasn't for one Manchester Fucking Black).

There’s a BnHa movie due this summer

You forgot the ice breath and super flare