Mr. Donald

Mr. Donald
extradite Fethullah Gulen please.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/search?q=flynn gulen&oq=flynn gulen&aqs=chrome..69i57.4519j0j4&client=ms-android-om-lge&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
europe.newsweek.com/us-should-extradite-coup-suspect-fethullah-gulen-turkey-says-trump-adviser-519534?rm=eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, roach!

He better fucking not appease that tyrant.
I'm very interested to see what happens.

Nobody gives a shit what that roach thinks..
And the coup was a fucking joke, cadets could have done better.

I think it's plausible he faked the coup

He'll probably do it if erdo pushes that gulen is more muslim than him or something

I dunno about faked exactly, but if thats not the case i think he purposefully antagonised elements of the military that opposed him so he could he clean house.

Could clean house ffs.

Gulen is a tool of globalists and supported Hillary in elections

Let's see how "the Don" handles this situation

How about some gulag instead.

It's president-elect for you!

> implying our great leader will appease a third world dictatorship leader

Keep dreaming faggot
this will never happen

Even if he himself didn't fake it, EVERYTHING that happened in that coup benefited HIM and him only. Whoever planned the coup wanted to make tayyip happy, that's for sure.

I would rather prefer that radical islamic cultist lives and isn't brought to tayyip since tayyip hates him too now.

Let it go, seed of Gayreeks. It was said to be an "Unconquerable" city. We took it, fair and square. And we'll keep it until the end of time.

google.fr/search?q=flynn gulen&oq=flynn gulen&aqs=chrome..69i57.4519j0j4&client=ms-android-om-lge&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

well thats implying the kurds dont get their way and you empire will deminish again, this time it will be reduced to the size of a small US state, except its poor, undeveloped and full of brown subhumans

It doesn't matter, he's just doing what he is told

Daily friendly reminder that all these events & politics are just show for bluepilled goys and used as a distraction to keep you down. Especially you shouldn't forget this turkbros, taking this many happenings seriously will fuck your shit up

I fucking swear fucking google
europe.newsweek.com/us-should-extradite-coup-suspect-fethullah-gulen-turkey-says-trump-adviser-519534?rm=eu

Check'd

>well thats implying the kurds dont get their way and you empire will deminish again

HAHAHAHA, which kurd is going to do that? With what army? Also Turkey is a Republic, not an Empire.
>undeveloped
Only the East part.

>full of brown subhumans
We call those "Kurds".

Nuke dropped on turkey. Mfw

this. there is no reason the CIA should be harboring this asshole that takes taxpayer money to bring degenerate turks into America for his "charter schools."

nice try mehmet

what have you got to trade roach? you better make a deal before you are fired.

Trumps own guy said all that apo