Electoral College: Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

Thoughts?

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

What will you do if this shit passes?

Other urls found in this thread:

sharpffffff.wordpress.com/pokepoll/
petitiongo.org/en/petition/we-invite-donald-trump-to-make-his-first-president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not going to happen, good fucking luck even flipping 1 elector.

Watch the world burn

Denial
Anger
Bargaining

That's how you start a civil war.

This is the Brexit petition again. Can anyone of you guys get north Korean signatures on it?

Won't happen. And they are making a fool outofdemocracy and America in general

Its such a shame what the modern world and millenials have done to petitions, they are now a sign of grasping at straws, nothing is more pathetic in this day and age than signing a petition hoping it will do anything.

Was fast

In the states that Trump won, most of them had laws in place that say the electoral college legally has to vote the way of the people.

Will never happen. It'll make the first Civil War look like an elementary school argument. It would 100% destroy this country for no reason until Trump managed to regain control and enact Marshal Law to quell the Liberal hordes.

So if you lose an election, you just cry and hold a new one?

How old are these people?

It's time to let it go Soros

They still mad.

>(((berg)))

Won't happen but I support it because it just makes them look like sore loser children throwing a tantrum. They are fucking memeing thier own reputation right into the trash. While normies start wondering just what the fuck they're teaching them at these fucking colleges.

NEVER EVER PC KEKS

I'm a disenfranchised Californian trumps voter. I didn't vote for trumps because it's obvious the state would be blue.

If you lose you can retroactively change the rules. Trump would have won the popular vote if that is what it took

Needs to move faster desu, sick of watching all the protesting idiots on the news every day, the quicker they retreat back to posting their depression and anxiety on tumblr and reddit the better.

Literally over 10% of the Electors would have to defect.

I could see maybe 10, 15 defectors, but 35-40 just isn't going to happen, and is borderline disenfranchisement (although still Constitutional).

Time to sign up

t. Chad from Chad

>10%

Assuming not a single Clinton Elector defects.

Prove to me a time a petition on change actually through.
Pro tip:Never

Do they realize that this would possibly start a second american civil war?

>Civil War
>"Couldn't possibly want to start that!"

People also thought Comey couldn't possibly want to throw the election. Yet he did, intentionally or not.

sharpffffff.wordpress.com/pokepoll/

Just vote for Gardenia on this poll instead, please.

Help make Pokébondage great again.

That's what (((they))) want Hänsel

>MARCHING ORDERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

>CREATE ACCOUNT, ANY EMAIL/NAME WILL DO.
>Next, report the petition for next to any reason, try to give it legitimacy though.
>In the description of the report, in short say the following:

This petition is pressuring criminal activity by actively attempting to promote electors to commit "Faithless Elector" crimes.

These crimes are punishable under "criminal penalties and fines" in half the nation and completely outlawed in the other half. Your organization is currently promoting "Activities that are Illegal or Contrary to Public Policy" by retaining this petition.

>Fire away gentlemen.

My only thought is how hilarious their impotent rage is

People were in the denial stage for over a year. anger stage is still going on too.

Well they do have a point that Clinton won the popular vote.

It shows once again how weird and fucked up the US electoral system is, which still works based on practices used centuries ago.

>Gardenia

>mfw
>Pokemans shitposting for whore survey votes

To spooky. Those libs freak me out

>let's completely undermine and piss off the people who own all the guns

What could go wrong?

>good fucking luck even flipping 1 elector.

Faithless electors aren't actually that rare that we might not see 1. Seeing enough to turn the election over is a different beast entirely. but 1? yeah I'd say that could happen.

Except this one wouldn't last so long since it'd be over as soon as California and New York have been napalmed.

Why not make another petition, but for Bernie Sanders to be the one the electoral college should vote for?

That should get them bickering.

>3,000,000 goal
They are going to need about 58,000,000 more to make electors even think about it, and even then, HA still no.

Pfft even if the electors switched Trump still has the support of the army, which negates all else.

What will our Marmite equivalent be?

Is this petition thread?
petitiongo.org/en/petition/we-invite-donald-trump-to-make-his-first-president

Well the '5 stages' thing is crap, that's why. People do the first 4 in any order, and some at the same time.
There's no order to it, it's just you get upset, and try various emotional responses until giving up.

>They are going to need about 58,000,000 more to make electors even think about it, and even then, HA still no.

Remember Brexit ? When people from other country than England voted for the petition ?

It's the same thing here

Wait a second...

>mfw
>Even though ballots haven't been counted
>Half of them already just mailed their vote to the capital so they can stay at home Dec19

Protests are actually being done by Soro's, there was a post on Craigslist in Seattle looking for Activists.... pretty good money $15-$22 per hour.

It won't

this

A lot of the signatures aren't even by peopoe living in the USA. It's retarded and same shit happened with Brexit and million other things.

The problem is people try to use it for everything. The theory arose specifically from people facing terminal illness.

The Brexit petition made sure that this kind of petition is never going to be taken seriously

and 21 one of the states where trump won have no regulation on it, plus a few of those states were heavy swing states.

>implying an online poll can change the constitution

TOP KEKt

I saw some pictures of the buses they allegedly are shipping them in.

Needs more proof but this move reeks of desperation.

All the states that voted for Trump will still vote for Trump.

The electoral college system is in place specifically so that shit like this can't happen. It won't work.

> 21 states have no regulation on it
Even if at least one elector from each state defected (still unprobable, but historically feasible), Trump STILL would win.

Trump 2016. gg, no re.

More might vote for Trump because of this behavior.

IT'S NOT LEGALLY BINDING...oh wait wrong one

>What will you do if this shit passes?

Oh nothing

>Voting for Trump anyway out of spite

OBEY YOUR HATE

Why elect Hillary Clinton? Why not petition them to abstain from voting so it goes to the House, and then petition the House to elect Barney Sandals?

> He can still win, guys

>3 million people think their vote is more important
These people need to be dumped in the middle of the congo or something

>December 19
>Electors don't follow the popular vote and vote for Hillary.

How big of a shitstorm would this be?

If that ever worked it would set a precedent for other cases.

Imagine you being able to do a petition to change the constitution every time it didn't help you get what you desired.
It would be pure anarchy,

Do these hillfags have no idea how things work? Trump won and they gotta deal with it for 4 years.

I'm a Democrat for life, but this is just a bad idea, through and through. Do you want a homegrown, Republican ISIS? Because this is how you get a homegrown, Republican ISIS.

Better to let the GOP have its "victory" now, and then come back roaring when they inevitably fuck up.

Down to see it happen mostly to see how much disarray this country will be put in. We have gone to long on this cushy life here.

>hurr durr no source

>3 million sign petition
>58 million voted for Trump

>58 > 3

BTFO

All these protests and meltdowns from media basically like shitting out red pills to the masses.

Maybe not due to this stupid petition, but electors voting differently from how they were supposed to has happened over 80 times in history already.

Freedom

CIVIL WAR WHEN?

>How big of a shitstorm would this be?

Very bit, we need to meme it into reality.

For the lulz.

How would the anti-gun side even fight back?

They dont :^)
Thats the key user!

see A defection of this size would be almost 10X larger than any in the past, IIRC.

Never ever. Trump's already consumed all of America's "unprecedented" cards.

Beautiful post user (slow golf clap intensifies)

Yeah we tried this shit with merkel etc but since it is an .org and has no meaning at all for politicians or laws nothing will happen

If they knew how women work they would know Hillary is happy she lost, even though she would probably not even admit it at gunpoint.

Thought the whole point of Hillary was to stay the course and prevent the war Trump will start?

Why would liberals want to start a war now? Don't they want peace?

BREXIT 2.0

>Ain't shit gonna happen

that would be a bigger challenge than getting trump elected in the first place

down

where do we start?

well since the libcucks have rioted, we get to riot as well

delet this

>liberals
>wanting peace

No, they're just babies who want their way and will silence anyone who opposes them by calling them a "bigot".

Now that they're not clearly in the majority, maybe they'll learn how it feels.

Here's your (((You)))

>meme this into reality

Careful, user. Think of the long-term lulz.

If this happens, we'll get a few months of TOP KEK, but we'll lose 4 years of Trump.

A terrible risk we shouldn't take. We can't let the memes die.

I'll just sit here and watch the flames slowly die when LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS, unless the U.S. Government has a death wish and a Civil War is actually what they wanted...

I remember there were saying you are against democracy I'd you didn't want a revote.

>lefties
>starting a civil war
With what, the guns they are actively trying to get banned ?

This couldn't be more true. The amount of people I've seen that said they voted for Hillary but were ashamed and disgusted by the bullshit going on.

Let these fucking retarded babies have their little tantrum for a few weeks.

>Illuminati: NO TRUMP! START CIVIL WAR!
>Establishment cucks: no plz, I wanna live.

>lefties using guns
>they only want to use guns for revolution when they're the ones getting "oppressed"

We've warned about this for decades, and they've fought it every step of the way.

It's very uncouth of them to complain at this point.

Nice

We'll lose 4 years of Pence, trump is an old obese man on heart disease medications (statins and aspirin).

>OLD man on STATINS and ASPIRIN
V
>AWESOME man on STALINS and ASPIRATION
Fixed.

>3 million signatures will overturn the US election
kek

This petition is meaningless and tantamount to the bargaining stage of grief. There is a long shot that the electoral college will thwart the election results, but doing so would would almost certainly amount to violence. Even more so than the leftist flare ups we're seeing now in the streets

The system is set up so that States would join the Union in a diplomatic annexation. Otherwise, each State would want to form their own country.