How would Frank Grimes fit in with the last Sup Forums world you watched...

How would Frank Grimes fit in with the last Sup Forums world you watched. Like how how would he react to the environment and the protagonists, and how would he react to working with the main protagonists in their jobs, if they have any?

Shameless self bump

why is this such a memorable character?

>Invader ZIM
A much more suicidal Dib

He actively called Homer out on how bullshit his existence is. Everything he said was true and accurate. It mirrored things people actually say and think when they examine most tv shows or movies objectively. Though saying it in reality only elicits the response "oh it's just a cartoon you should apply real world logic to it." or something along those lines. Having an in universe character point out how unreal Homers life is was something not done often by many if any shows.

>Justice League
>I have to go through all these struggles but these people get powers from theirs

>LOOK aT ME
>I'm Miss Marvel
>I can hurt civilians and it's ok because I'm fucking crisis marvel
>giant skrull?
>it doesn't matter, because I'm MISS MA

>Ed Edd N' Eddy
>Frank Grimes kills himself out of the frustration of being the one adult in a world with only about a bakers dozen of kids.

>Family Guy
>He gets raped by a horse in a cutaway gag

>Star Wars
He'd boot Finn out of the way just so the giant laser could kill him first.

>hey Lois
>remember when we dressed up as a horse and raped Frank Grimes?
>cutaway gag passes.
>Wanna do it again Peter?
>Yess.

>Unikitty
Jesus he'd go insane in an even shorter span. Fitting with how episodes are 10 minutes.

>SpongeBob
He’d probably go all-out calling Mr Krabs a terrible crustacean being, hating him even more than Homer.

He’d probably drown

>ok ko
he'd go insane in a few minutes after realizing nothing in that world made any sense
underaged children working in stores
aliens
incompetent evil robots
girls with impossibly wide hips and legs

>Same show
He'd easily become BFFs with Squidward.

Heh.

He's basically already on the show.

>Tails Gets Trolled
Someone kills him for being annoying

>the simpsons
He doesn’t do too well

Because you either find it so mean spirited or so karmic that it sticks with you.
All of Grimes suffering came from his actions, the very melt down that leads him to suicide wasn't that he was punished, it was that Homer was spared of punishment. It has a strong moral about drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

>Steven universe
>H-He never even fights anyone! All he does is cry!

>accidental reply

He'd be good on Bojack. A character from a truly fucked background who doesn't understand their bitching.

>Trollhunters

He basically becomes early Draal bitching at Jim for getting the amulet despite being severely unqualified