How is there not a thread about Sup Forums's most favorite African man ever?

How is there not a thread about Sup Forums's most favorite African man ever?

He is a possible candidate for the HOMELAND SECURITY position.

How badly do we want this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=gCBGZY2lh-s
youtube.com/user/tnnraw2/videos
youtube.com/user/sotomayortv2/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very much so, we need more based niggers

They voted more for Trump than anyone expected. They deserve respect. We've been proven wrong.

I love this guy.

He seems like a real hardcase.

I'd love to see him somewhere where he can be of best use, he'd probably want something more hands on and manly than DOJ, so yeah......homeland security sounds alright.

Would love to see him grind up corrupt fuckers in DC.

Pol is for hatred. We do not hate this man. He's doing everything right. He is an upstanding citizen and defender who only wants his community to be lawful, peaceful and secure.

There is no need for a thread about someone being what should be normal.

Only the blacks who voted Trump deserves respect. The rest are even more niggerer than before.

This man is a fucking legend. Love him.

You need the positivity as well. That which is good should be praised and celebrated. If it isn't, there is no incentive to correct degenerate behavior on an individual level. They will just feel shit on constantly on a personal level instead of recognizing that certain behaviors are condemned and others are praised. By and large, people would rather be praised than ignored.

That is not to say that there are not good people who will do what is right and good without external motivation, but the average person could use this.

Think about it this way. Being a faggot used to be cause for ridicule. Until (((they))) started showing gays as something to be celebrated. Now you have children pretending to be gay so they can be celebrated. We should resume ridiculing homosexuality and celebrate patriotism and morality.

This is a good point.
Though I don't care about homosexuality myself either way, I agree on the patriotism and morality part.

I love this man

Clarke is honestly almost as based as Trump imo, love that guy

We don't celebrate uncle tom coons who sell out their ppl for white acceptance.

It's pretty obvious even from looking over from Australia that all Black cops quickly become redpilled

Can't help but wonder why

>Trump cabinet is filled with people who stood by him throughout his campaign

just like in my animes

Hillary lost, CTR.....nobody's left to sign the checks.

Honestly his entire campaign would make for a great anime, I expect one to be made as well.

They know niggers better than anybody else
It's like when you get mad at your childhood friend for being a dumbass

I'm down with that, he's based as fuck

Georgia cop here. About 35% of the officers where I work are black and about 100% are based. However knowing some from before they worked here they were based then as well. Its all up to parenting. Law enforcement can be a lot like the military when it comes to making people become close. Once youre all in uniform and you have to trust whoever has your back you dont give a damn about their race. Shit builds real bonds of friendship.

What? lol

Wasn't it only like 26% of black people voted for him

That's way more than other republicans ever got.

Which would be much more than usually.
Not sure it was 26% though
>toothpaste and aussie have to tell this to an american

>most favorite African man ever?
Wrong

I'd fucking love it. The man has a grasp on reality. Running the Milwaukee Sheriff's department should've given him enough experience for the job. If not, he will just need some strong wonks to run the day-to-day as he works on the big picture.

He's an actor planted by (((((them))))) to convince white conservatives that nignogs are people too.

>Wasn't it only like 26% of black people voted for him

Are you high? It was 13% of black men and 4% of black women. Assuming a 50/50 gender split, it's a piss-poor 8.5%.

No matter what happens, niggers will always be niggers.

Holy moly!

We need this to happen.

Black men know of the jew.

It would help, actually.
He has a grasp on reality and is competent. Not only that, but this could stop the whole 'RAYCISSS' narrative against Trump.

milwaukee is fucked up i live there now. You can go to a couple of hoods, see trump signs, and move a bit north and u could get run up on by nigs. Lived in poverty all my life and i can safely say niggers are the worst.

Have you seen his "pitchfork and torches" speech? the man was advocating for populist revolt. absolutely based

If a white man said the same thing the media would've pounced on it

He's based as fuck. Blacks should look up to him as an example instead acting like animals and blaming everything on the white man.

>Sup Forums's most favorite African man ever

how soon we forget

BAAACKKK ITT UPPPP

It's that Atlanta mall cop ye?

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

>IT'SHAPPENING

New Fox News interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCBGZY2lh-s

Remember seeing one interview wit him, he was calling BLM BS making host wiggle trying to shut him down and the other guest losing it.

Based as fuck and redpilled, you guys could surely use someone who will deal with terror of the regressive assholes.

based

Only 8% voted for him BUT that better than romney. They are improving boys, lets make blacks as good as white republicans. Thats pols next prank. To fuck over liberal shits by taking their niggers

>simply voting for a guy because he's black and can speak like any white man
You really are desperate to suck black ass aren't you?

Word is he's a shitbird and his underlings hate him.

Just a (((media))) personality.

Indeed, Dorner is the only one who prove it with actions, not talk. He sunk too deep into corruption hole and decided to take things in own hands, he didn't die for nothing.

you faggot retards talking about homeland security don't seem to realize that homeland security is getting canned.

Wish he didn't do it and stuck around though, I think he would have liked how things turned out.

He was just a small piece in this election. Never forget Assange, special thanks to Pepe. Real action.

A black republican is every liberal's nightmare. Anyone who destroys their false narrative is okay in my book. But this guy is truly awesome.

How do we take men/women like this and empower them? Blacks grow up looking at rappers and sports stars as their idols. That is not so bad as long as you have real examples to look up to in order to dilute its effect.

How do we make people like this heroes to all the kids growing up.

Damn, that nigger looks like he is so fucking angry 24/7. We need him in some kind of position in the Trump Administration. I can see that fucker personally on the ground in Syria leading the next Crusade.

MELSON NENDELA

Bye Bye Muchachos

This is the face of Hillary's illegal voters

Trying to do something here besides destroy is a bad move. Its the nature of the internet especially on a somewhat anonymous board.

Its nice to have a touch of positivity after Trumps victory as a break but if you try to make this a regular thing youll just draw the trolls to shitting on this man.

I work with an old religious black guy that told me god put Trump on this earth to save America. He truly means it with everything in his heart.

He's an agent provocateur. He called for violent revolution knowing damn well that he'd arrest anyone breaking the law. He's a nigger trying to rile Whites up so he can imprison them for violent acts. Fuck that jamfaced jiggaboo.

Favorite African? Idi Amin

>Once youre all in uniform and you have to trust whoever has your back you dont give a damn about their race.
I love this, and agree 100% that it is upbringing.

I am a member of a small construction union hall that is proficient in doing things that most people would not do. Death and horrible injury are the result of simple mistakes. We have a few "POC" members, and I trust them 100%. We all understand that hard work builds character, and is a reward. We are all patriots. I love our union brothers, because at the end of the day we are not only co-workers, we are friends, we are allies and we are a support group for eachothers. Outsiders do not understand what we do, and it takes a lot to explain....Anyone who works in a dangerous and fraternal organization can understand. We live and laugh as a unit, because nothing would be accomplished as a bunch of individuals.

Keep on fighting the good fight. Though I may have a few incidences with our police, I understand and have total respect for your daily struggles.

>Redddit shilling their niggers again

Why is Sup Forums being invaded with those Niggers and Niggerlovers from plebbit/CTR trying to shove their "Black men vs Niggers" / "MUH BASED BLACK PERSON" ,catchphrase on us?

Nigger is a slang for black people. You don't get to change the definition of a word because of your feelings, you special snowflake.

Do you ever see people saying "He's asian not a chink!", "He's Indian not a poo!", etc? No.

Everytime a nigger gets posted here, there will always be one nigger or nigger lover saying "There's a difference between a black and a nigger!!!". Yet people here love to say things like "Indians are not human, Turks are cockroaches, CHinks are not humans". Hypocrisy much? Why do niggerlovers and niggers love to make exception for BLACKS? Answer this. You're shilling couldn't be more obvious.

Notice the abnormal number of "MUH BASED NIGNOG" threads currently active. The replies are always identicall.

>Sup Forums was wrong
Fuck off, this will never happen.

>Niggers deserve respect because a tiny fraction of less than one in ten of them, which happens to be an even tinier bit larger than previous fractions of 1 in 20 or so, voted for "our guy"
LMAO, sure they do. Sure.

Dear Kek who art in board, I implore you to consider this. Keep in mind the man has proven memetential that a higher position will amplify.

Your servant in life and death, Steveo.

Since we're on the case about decent black dudes-
youtube.com/user/tnnraw2/videos
youtube.com/user/sotomayortv2/videos