Black Lighting - Thunder First Look

Neat.

This show is going to suck so bad.

well it's DC so that's pretty much a given

I'd like her to suck me so bad. I'm talking about oral sex.

Biggest problem with capeshit adaptions right now: They blow their load way too soon

You gotta give me good build up if you want any of these things to actually matter to me. Ash doesn't get his chainsaw till the last 15 minutes of Evil Dead 2 and it's still his most iconic feature. Don't give me a shit on of heroes day one, don't even tell me that they're going to be in the show. Let me watch your fucking program and be excited when those characters show up

Overdesigned shit

Piss off, ratfucker.

She looks like a lesbian. Are we gonna make another character gay out of nowhere to pander?

Not a fan of the eye wear, shoulda been a pair of goggles like daddy, but otherwise I like it. The glittery bits are kinda goofy, but good kind of goofy

At least post big pic

>She looks like a lesbian.
She is.

>Are we gonna make another character gay out of nowhere to pander?
Grace Choi is also cast. They were already in a lesbian relationship in the comics, so... I guess no?

>mfw you faggots literally just don't read comics...

>Mouseketeers from Sup Forums here to shitpost.
>Reading comics.

It's Sup Forums. They love acting like an authority on shit they don't know anything about.

so everyone in that show is a fashion designer? jesus christ, why make the shitty suits so damn complex?

Thunder is gay with that Amazon chick you daft cunt. Lightning is the one with the thing with Mr. America

Oh so they are just following on from the forced pandering in the comics then

Now it's just sad because you're trying too hard.

Wasnt she a redhead? With short red hair?

ERASE ALL REDHEADS FROM COMIC BOOK MEDIA

Yeah, but it was a dye job in canon so that's not really a bit deal.

I don't think we've actually seen a set photo or any footage of her yet. So she might have it on the show

Though I haven't heard if her character even has powers. Apparently she's a bartender/comic book fan who is a confidant for Thunder

Its true.
Not like Marvel is any better, the only half decent show they've made is Punisher.

I mean isn't Grace Asian (also an Amazon)

She was a lesbian forever ago dude

>Punisher over Daredevil season 1
Underage confirmed

Just admit you've never read comics involving her. Its okay

Hot.

How does a girl with such a skinny profile has such big child bearing hips

Looks like shit, who is unironically hyped for this garbage on here?

>More heroes already

CW needs to stop worrying about shoving in so much at once and actually make the shows good.

>Black hero
>blue and yellow
>electricity powers

Wish they went with some adaption of this outfit. I want a nicki minaj-esque lesbian fucking up criminals, not a functional suit and hairstyle.

To be fair, he is the source of that cliché

It's so weird, like what's one redhead that stayed a redhead in these adaptations?

No electricity powers, anons. She has density control powers and invulnerability.

So far it's just Jean Grey.

Even Kirsten Dunst's MJ was an obvious dye job that gradually degenerated to a shade of blonde movie by movie.

I don't mind the suit but those goggles are fucking shit

>forgetting about the best redhead of them all, Queen Mera.

I know she's gay but does she have to look a man