Venom #160 preview

Venom #160 preview

Venom inc part 5! Second last issue

I love Flash making the plan here

Love this page

I guess Venom put some of his own goop on Spidey to help fake it?

end of preview, but there's one other thing

There's another upcoming Venom thing to go with his 30th anniversary in May, and there's an unrevealed image that's gonna be shown off this week.

Is anyone getting a Black Tarantula vibe from Sasuke's look?

Peter is about to clown on Maniac SO fucking hard when they pull off the reveal.

He looks so fucking dumb, especially with those fangs on his face. Horrible design.

This art sucks.

How the fuck does Lee have a symbiote again?

Basically he had a group stalk Mania. Used a bunch of anti-symbiote weapons on her. Then took her symbiote and somehow is doing something symbiotes never did before.

Every time I want to love this comic, it takes a turn I don't like.

>Flash has Anti-Venom

I thought Brock's situation was unique to him.

>Venom inc part 5!
Is this an arc in the book or a crossover?

>Black Cat dipping her hand in cum

Crossover with ASM

>has done stuff with it that symbiotes have never done before
I just want to point out that spitting off small parts of a symbiote to place on people and take control of them has in fact been done before, in Carnage USA Cletus took over a whole small town and then Avengers Squad that was sent in to deal with him including Thing, Cap, Wolverine and Hawkeye. I can’t say for certain that the Venom symbiote (or its Clone has ever done this), but this is certainly not the first time small bits of a symbiote were used to take people over

The scientist Eddy has been corresponding with in order to maintain a healthy bond with the symbiote had been working on some kind of serum which a strand of the symbiote fell into, this anti-venom is based on that serum and while it is toxic to symbiotes it most likely doesn’t have the original anti-venom’s healing abilities. It’s all in this event

No wonder ASM's sales are so low

>it takes a turn I don't like.
Yea, it's annoying they didn't rape Mania first while she was incapacitated.
Could have taken up a whole issue. It's funny how many more issues longer stories would take if they included sex scenes

Idiot BTFO

It's happened with the Venom symbiote before too, when the demon took control

Ah HA that last panel is shown on the /thread/ choose your own symbiote pics as one of the various powers that you can pick. Thank you for posting this page

yeah, I know, I made that CYOA

I wanted to use that as an example above, but I couldn’t remember the issue / symbiote, and Carnage USA seemed like a good enough example

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Wonder what Carnage would want to say about all this ha ha

Or is it lube.

Not counting the AU one from Venomverse, we haven't seen or heard from him since his ongoing ended.

50k has been pretty par for the course for Slott. Outside of lenticulars, it’s still the lead dog for Marvel most of the times. There will be a boost most likely when Slott’s run comes to a close.

WILL WE SEE FELICIA GIANT TITS AT LONG LAST !!!!!!???????????

It's her own love juice

VENOM