The toys arent selling

>the toys arent selling
Kek, surely a good sign of things to come

>namor toy for kids
for what purpose?

If a white kids dresses up as the Black Panther for Halloween, is that cultural appropriation? Can he get in trouble for it?

Best not to risk it, so nobody is going to buy the Black Panther masks and costumes.

So you went to a Walmart (I think that’s what this is), went straight to the toys isle and stood in front of it to take a picture just to shitpost in a vietnamese image board for beta weebs?
Holy shit user.
You’re fucking pathetic.

Learn to be a Chad early.

The movie isn't out yet why would they be

>Legends line
>for kids
It's for manchildren.

>that namor
He's like a European cologne commercial in a box.

Yes it is, user.
This year or last year i dunno, some white girl wanted to dress up as Moana and people lost their shit

>If a white kids dresses up as the Black Panther for Halloween, is that cultural appropriation? Can he get in trouble for it?
Absolutely they will.

and you defend capeshit here

Not to mention that for all anyone knows this was stocked the day before.

>tracking the sales of toys from a franchise you don't like
OBSESSED

No he will not. Stop being retarded

I’m not defending anything you retarded faggot.
I’m just making fun of OP for being so autistic he would do shit like this just to try to prove something

>This year or last year i dunno, some white girl wanted to dress up as Moana and people lost their shit

Oh yeah, I forgot about that "scandal". You're right. White kids are probably being discouraged from buying the roleplay Black Panther stuff.

t.Disney shill

For all you know the shelves were just stocked. A better indication would be if they were clearanced.

>2 clicks of lock button.
>Snap as you walk past and have a giggle.

Wow your so pathetic user you actually don't avoid walking past the toy section at all costs that's so sad dude wow I just can't even.
Get a grip mate taking a picture takes 3 seconds and little to no thought

Christ. Imagine being a little Johnny Smith white kid, you just went to see Black Panther for your birthday, thought T'Challa was such a good character that you spent your birthday card money to get the mask and claws.

You wear them at the park or playground and suddenly a bunch of BLM activists start posting your photo all over tumblr and now you've been suspended from school and you have no idea why, you just thought Black Panther was cool and wanted to be like him. Way to be a fuckin racist, Johnny.

Youre fucking pathetic for passing judgement on someone for going to the toy isle while youre here you Fucking hypocritical faggot

/toy/ here. Thor and loki didn't sell till after the movie came out and even then, they still lingered cause they shipped a shit ton of them.

Kids would be better off playing with them rather then the chunky unposable shit hasbro releases for kids toy lines.

Look I understand you're upset the writer for 47 Ronin is now in charge of your piece of shit universe but this is pathetic even for you DChump

Going to the toy isle JUST to take a fucking picture of some fucking toys just to start a stupid shitposting thread is the problem here you stupid fuck.

Truly the white man has become the most oppressed group in the world.

Why are whites the most offended about minority problems

No you're the problem from what I've seeing.

you are mad as fuck

Real talk - I want that panther that turns into a car. That's pretty sweet senpai.

Yore the retarded bitch whos triggered someone makes a joke at how youre shit marvel movie is going to fail. If youre too embarrassed to be seen around toys youre the low self esteem pathetic cuck

just because a demographic isn't usually bullied around for something they can't control doesn't mean its ok to bully people, especially children.

> The Panther Mobile transforms into a giant mechanical panther.

How much?

You sound mad as fuck.

The movie isn't out yet and kids might not know who Black Panther is so that's why the toys aren't selling.

Some white people would be upset about it, most black folks wouldn't care. I used to work at Disney and saw little white girls dressed Princess Tiana all the time. Nobody cared, if anything it's great that white kids are seeing positive representations of other races and internalizing them.

$29.99 it's right there

DC fag here. How did JUSTice League toys sell exactly, I wanna know the DCEU’s chances

The toys themselves aren’t the problem you autistic motherfucker
Get some reading comprehension lessons next time you try to start shit, faggot

>assuming im a DC fag
Way to get assblasted when someone just wants to laugh at a movies expense, marvel cuck

>chad
Where I came from this is called a queer

>grown men buy these ugly chunks of plastic

That's pretty good. I might buy that when I get payed because I am a manchild.

Wow transformers where like £12 when I was a young lad.

I was just in a walmart a few days ago. Passed by the Marvel stuff and it was cleaned out post-Christmas. Betting anything this shit just got stocked this week.

Thats exactly the thing you kept saying, idiot.
>hurr durr you went to a toy asile youre pathetic
You cant even keep your argument straight you triggered little baby

Fuck you, user.

Grown men PLAY with these chunks of plastic. Get it right.

Only the self-flagellating folks.

>the DCEU’s chances
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

about the same as a snowball in Hell

You say that as a joke but its becoming true

Hi Ladderbro.

inflation. plastic is expensive.

If you are an adult you should buy a nice figurine not this shit

I don’t think we’ve even gotten any Black Panther toys, at least not yet. Just last night we got some stuff for that Mysticons show though, so maybe it’s just late.

HOLY FUCK.
HERE, ILL USE ALL CAPS SO MAYBE ITLL GO STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.
OP TAKING HIS PICTURE OF THE TOYS, JUST TO POST IT HERE ON THIS FUCKING BOARD JUST TO SHITPOST IS WHAT IM MAKING FUN OF.
JUST THAT FUCKING FACT

I agree that is shit and no one should buy it

The painting on that is atrocious. At least post a quality statue.

>posts without caps or punctuation
Is Broken English talking to himself again?

The toys were shit too. Lately companies have introduced this ugly 5 inch scale, with figures that are poorly painted and shoddily articulated. The toy industry sucks now because of companies cheapness, yet they want to blame everything else except themselves because then theyd have to put effort into it again.

calm down sperg shitposting is what Sup Forums was made for

> Giant panther glove that launches huge foam darts

Ok that's actually rad as fuck.

God, you are flailing like a fucking baby. Stay mad you fucking man child

>statueshit

Poseable figs are overrated. Nothin' beats a good statch.

You do realize i dont hate most MCU movies, right. I hate the comic divison now, i just think its funny that it will bomb because americans and chinese dont like black people. Im actually interested in seeig the man ape character because he sounds cool.

This thread went well

How many years ago was that? what was the dollar to pound rate back then?

Look at that over-designed bunch of shit
You statuefags give me cancer

>just sites there and does nothing, you cant articulate it or nothing
Fuck that shit, action figures are where its at. Hasbros been going down in quality for alot of there lines the pst few years, but i cant wait for this years ML mysterio figure

>"poseability is overrated"
>what is toy photography

Post more unsold toy lines.
my fetish

No fucking kidding.
I’m glad I was born on a time when Toys where simple, fun as fuck, and were fairly cheap.
I don’t think my parents would’ve been able to afford many toys in this day and age.

>if I can't make le fahnny reddit maymays with my toys what's the point?

>spider-man and venom
>over designed
Fucking what?

As someone who likes to draw statues are almost painful to have around. Obviously I appreciate the work, especially if its modeled after a particular artist, but at the end of the day having the character in a permanent pose, forever drives me nuts.

Do you just jerk off in the asiles of TLJ merch filled with characters no one wants? Disney was fucking stupid not including any aliens in the line even though every single movie line had at least a couple background aliens to boost sales. Who wants crack addicted grandma leia anyways?

Nigga they just started selling those toys this week.

The store likely got those yesterday

I was always the Black Ranger for Halloween as a kid and I'm white as hell.

What’s the point of anything, really?
If you can’t have at least some fun doing some seemingly pointless shit, then just might as well lay down on the cold floor doing literally nothing

>Buying tangible objects that waste space
>Not reaching enlightenment and abandoning all physical attachments

>the entire wave just came out 3-4 days ago
>lol the toys aren't selling
That's like saying and egg didn't bake on the sidewalk after 10 seconds. Give it a little time.

Besides,this wave was destined to fail with collectors anyways. I mean, who wants a figure of NAKIA?

>fahnny reddit maymays
obsessed

Around 2000 or so iirc I'd have to check the dates on the bottom of them to find out

Times changed, dude

Ghandi fuck off, i thought hell was region banned after jimmy seville started shitposting loud house threads

>Grown men post on Sup Forums

>Men post of Sup Forums

Yeah, now people make up scenarios online so they can be angry at said scenarios.

Americans are all black, why would they hate black people?

Who is "Gay Chad?" Random thought.

>make up scenarios
Oh my sweet summer child
You really don’t know how bad things have gotten, do you?

>Men
>on Sup Forums

>humans
>on Sup Forums
Despicable

Self hatred

Show one time where happened.

>Americans
>human

toy
>has to be able to play with it like a child
>shitty re used sculpture
>terrible paint application
>all around ugly
Figure
>can appreciate fine art does not need to “play”
>beautiful original sculpture
>perfect paint application
>high quality

>it's the Sup Forumstard autism episode where they make up an imaginary scenario just to make themselves feel oppressed by a boogeyman group they don't like
Practice the 2nd amendment on yourselves, you mentally-challenged jackasses.

That’s hyperbole you fuck, of course something THAT extreme hasn’t happened yet. But people do legitimately get unreasonably upset when it comes to racial stuff.
Just look at Tumblr or most of Twitter.