Soros busing in and paying for rioters and nobody does anything

>Soros busing in and paying for rioters and nobody does anything
>same rioters is calling for ethnic cleansing of white voters who voting Trump
>also calling for the assassination of President Trump

HOW DOES THE KING JEW HIMSELF KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This just shows his desperation

>Everythings rgged
>its all some conspiracy
>someones behind it all

>some racist bunch of slack jawed uneducated yanks defeat their plans

He needs to be stopped

You foolishly thought that I had been destroyed? That my acolytes would cease their endeavours now that my greatest disciple has been defeated?

The Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood has reigned supreme amongst the world's elite for thousands of years - you think that this little setback would have any effect upon our operations?

start a change.org petition to criminally investigate George Soros after Trump takes office

Yeah you haven't been paying attention gay cunt

Hope he gets called out publicly and ousted from the north American continent someday, he's like Lex Luthor but old and slimy.

Okay, now seriously.

What can we do about this slime? We've elected Trump, it should be easy enough. We just need a plan.

Make him famous? Redpill more people about him? Try to prove that the riot firestarters are his lapdogs, prove it so hard that even CNN will have to talk about it.

That's a start

This is what we should channel our meme magic of kek with.

Soros needs to be utterly destroyed, our Republic depends on it.

Try him as enemy of the state.

Encourage democracy and peaceful protest. Declare any organisation that pays for protests that turn violent and their backers terrorists and deal with them appropriately.

Given the laws in the U.K. Of which I think the US has similar since 9/11, it should be pretty easy to legally take him down.

Failing that he has unlimited covert resources at his disposal as well as being in the position to allow Russian secret service agents in to deal with him at arms length.

He would be my number one priority personally.

Trump is gonna drone strike this motherfucker.

it's obama's problem right now

Normies don't even know who he is

Trump has been quiet on Soros, but I hope he does something.

i don't know whats more offensive- you're faggoting up of the enlish language, or your referring to all americans as 'yanks'.
>Americans want Universal Healthcare
>All the UK wants is Universal Dental

I give him to the end of Trumps 1st term. I'm sure he'll be dead by then from old fucking age

George has access to an endless supply of organs and fetus stem cells. This is what gives him his energy but what really keeps him alive is the fact that he is a demon-vampire.

i figured the stem cells and organs were like modern day technological vampirism. especially since they are linked to organizations that abduct and traffic children.

"Come! and see!" and I saw.

Kek Vult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew

The Wandering Jew is a mythical immortal man whose legend began to spread in Europe in the 13th century.

The original legend concerns a Jew who taunted Jesus on the way to the Crucifixion and was then cursed to walk the earth until the Second Coming. The exact nature of the wanderer's indiscretion varies in different versions of the tale, as do aspects of his character; sometimes he is said to be a shoemaker or other tradesman, while sometimes he is the doorman at Pontius Pilate's estate.

The last TV spot of Trump actually featured Soros. That's a good sign.

He's basically showing just how powerless he really was all along. He was more powerful as a symbol of corruption. Now that he's tangible we see he only has a few strategies in play that have gotten boring and effectively amount to nothing. He will bend the knee.

Its as if Soros came from Protocols of The Elders of Zion

What if the system really was rigged and the Jews pretended to be pro-Hillary and got Trump elected as a part of their plan of destabilization of America?

Soros is a palindromic homonym of sauros.

-saurus
forming genus names of reptiles, especially extinct ones.

I've been saying this for months. Two major issues that need to be addressed by DJT and the meme army of Kek. 1. Voter integrity laws.
2. Get Soros arrested or at least afraid to show his ugly reptilian face anywhere around this country.

this, except they had plan in both cases, in both cases they're in win-win situation

[pic related] heh

If his mortal coil starts breaking down too fast, Darth Sorrows will fake his death and get cryogenically preserved while his minions collect the blood of virgins needed to rejuvenate him, then he'll come back under a new identity.

Those pesky sly-ass kikes....