youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-unbearable-smugness-of-the-press-presidential-election-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo
downtrend.com/v…/racism-is-a-self-fulfilling-prophecy
rawstory.com/2016/11/michigan-middle-school-students-chant-build-the-wall-while-latino-students-cry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who /arranging a pussy grabbing holiday in America/ here?

OP PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
>op out
MAGA

Drumpf

POOINLOO VEGETA

DEPLORABLE.

Literal babies

Trump btfo

Someone need to post the airconditioner comparison to his hair

I missed PooinLoo Jimmy Neutron hair

Link to Fox stream?

TO ANYONE WHO'S ORDERED PIC RELATED FROM ME.

ALL ORDERS ARE GOING OUT MONDAY.

MAGA

leaf plz

My 17 year old son came home from school yesterday. He was born in Ecuador, and adopted into our family whenhe was just a year old.

He’s lived the majority of his life in the same typical mainstream suburban community. Yet now, he feels like an outsider .

He told me how, between every class change he was targeted: “When’s your going away party?” “How soon before they deport you?’ "Go back to your own country, spic.” "Have a taco for the road!" That last one was accompanied with a taco being shoved in his face as my son was pushed to the ground.

He’s known most of these kids all of his childhood. He’s a varsity athlete, and was generally well liked and well respected. But suddenly it’s like he’s a stranger…

Anyone else notice their female relatives acting all pissed off all of a sudden.

Michael Moore making sense...this is a weird sense.

Why doesn't Moore support Trump? He is from the place Trump is going to help the most.

>mfw Therapy Puppers vote for Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do we fix this? This is unacceptable.

So lads, have we heard anything from that "What We Have Seen" Tripfag failed LARPer? Any screencaps? 4plebs is down

st for concern shilling over speculation of positions in Trump's cabinet that have no confirmation or basis

>Michael Moore actually speaking the truth and making sense

Is there international shipping (and anyone left)?

>Moore
>"DOCUMENTARY" filmmaker.

He just hates Republicans

because muh bad language

Generation Z is growing up with all the popular youtubers making fun of SJWs and praising logic and unbiasedness.

Generation Z is growing up with superior alt-right memes.

Generation Z is growing up with the liberals being the puritan crybabies and the conservatives being funny and cool.

Generation Z is growing up in an environment where their free speech was repressed and will now be returned.

Generation Z is growing up with Michelle Obama's school lunches.

Generation Z is growing up with Donald Trump entertaining them like never before and purging corruption and orchestrating a complete upheaval of power in the USA.

The democratic party has its lowest representation in government since 1928.

This is a lot more than just 8 years.

If your story is true, it's likely just teen boy banter. Theyre fucking with him.

is this pooinloo vegeta about to spout muh racism muh sexism bs

>tfw no Colt Series 70
>tfw no 6.5mm Creedmoor AR-10 raifu
>tfw no battle belt
>tfw no plate carrier with Sup Forums patches on it

First country to reply with doubles gets Ivanka as ambassador.

US doesn't count

cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-unbearable-smugness-of-the-press-presidential-election-2016/

This is the only honest article of self-reflection by a member in the media. It's a good read.

COMFY Interview of Donald and Melania right after their honeymoon.
For OG Legit MAGA Warriors Only
youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo

I just thought of something lulzy. Blame racsim on Hillary!

downtrend.com/v…/racism-is-a-self-fulfilling-prophecy

I think too few liberals considered the concept of self-fulfilling prophecy while on the campaign trail. Is it any surprise that racism has become more rampant lately?
Thanks for all the budding new racists Hillary and the MSM. Great work.

let's find out

When can we include Hofer in this?

didnt he come out as a faggot the day before election?

>ITT: Shit that never happened

my pants

POO

Let me tell you about a disgusting thing that happened just this morning. I was riding the subway in non crowded car when a Hispanic mother and her young child stepped on the train and sat down. A man sitting across from her who had a “Lock HER up” shirt on said something I couldn’t make out. He then stood up, walked right over to this mother and child, and yelled “take your dirty useless child back to where he came from, he’s just going to grow up and sell drugs anyways.” The mother was stunned, and the scared child starting crying. I looked around baffled that this was happening and the few other people on the train laughed, some tipping their make america great again hats. Yes, they actually laughed at this mother. I don’t know what’s worse, our country’s leaders creating an atmosphere of hate or a social acceptance that this is the new norm.

>These people are happy that Trump didn't give money to government
kek

Reminder that Hofer will be elected President of Austria on Dec 4th

>Is the COUNTRYSIDE that is living in the bubble

Fuck this guy

Please be true

College campuses are so fucking awful

My professor was literally in tears yesterday when talking about the presidency

Does anyone worry that in 2018 the Democrats are gonna vote in droves during the mid-term elections to complete blockade anything Trump does? Please give me some (You's)

Can someone explain to me what the controversy was with one of Trump's children? Or did I get it wrong?

I recall that some posters here have said something about one of his children going rogue or something about offering a high position to his rivals?

enlighten me please, i tried searching and nothing came up so maybe it was butthurt Killary fans??

My 3 month old son came home from work today and asked me how a Trump presidency will affect the supreme court justice appointment.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO A KID

>This poo in the loo vegata nigger saying the small towns were in a bubble

>and not the libcuck popoulation centres

i'ms so fucking hanry angry

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE ALT RIGHT AND PEPE ?

>Democrats were calling Michael Moore on election day asking him to shill on twitter because democrat voters weren't coming out

Wow, he must've knew they were fucked right then.

Are you just saving these screencaps in image form and typing them out or actually finding this shit in your feed?

>know cute girl
>she hates Trump but voted for him for the drama
>she's trying to make me hate Trump because she has a hard time reconciling her hatred of him with her fondness of me
How do I deal with this?

Why is this shitty general allowed to exist?

What the fuck is going on with Moore? Did this election shatter his mindset? Is he redpilled now?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh virtue signal to king negro

>Michigan middle school students chant ‘Build the wall’ — while Latino students cry

rawstory.com/2016/11/michigan-middle-school-students-chant-build-the-wall-while-latino-students-cry/

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man that must of been sweet

fuck her gently
then facefuck her like the whore she is

I think you were drunk or something

Don't you have a street to shit in?

>tfw we live in the universe where Trump got elected

Serious question to all americans

When did the american universities become kindergartens?

LINK TO STREAMS?

All These Blackpilled Liberals and they don't even know there is a term for what they are feeling.
>Let alone an entire universe of pills

>poo in the loo back to being the butt of all jokes
TRUMP HAS MADE INDIA GREAT AGAIN

>I was there for her
>I voted for her

Spoke too soon, he's still a faggot.

Feels really fucking good

sounds like she needs the D.

Michael Moore is a hardcore libcuck, but the one difference is that his heart is still with white middle class

Being 5 months pregnant my husband and I decided to travel and visit some family out of state. While we were waiting for the bus that would take us we sat down in two chairs, there was an empty third chair and an older Caucasian woman sat there. My husband and I were quiet just waiting, when the older woman who was sitting next to me glared at us. I looked away and she began muttering things under her breath. "Dirty Mexicans…..polluting our country…..nasty food….thank god for trump…I remember the Alamo...wetback illegals…“ I was shocked but kept quiet, and my husband wanted to say something. I urged him not to because the woman might accuse us of harassment. So we sat quiet, while she muttered until our bus came.

Have same problem except with girlfriend of four years. Seemed completely apathetic to politics until Trump won and now she's losing her shit and biting MSM worry under the impression widespread pussy grabbing will become socially acceptable and what not.

Luckily we've kinda scuttled political conversation under the rug and things are almost back to normal now.

it better be the universe where ali juppé doesn't win the presidency too

brahs im getting slammed on fb

I'm scared for that puppy. All it takes is one crazed liberal to kill it out of spite for the owners as if it's not just being used as a mouthpiece.

Keep your puppers safe, Sup Forums. Don't bring them out near the crazies.

last reminder
OP pastebin
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

someone take over

the Donald

>drumpf is stupid xdDD

You are making a fatal mistake.

I'm 31 and I graduated before this stuff took off.

Wish I was back in it now though. The only ones I can argue with are coworkers. But they aren't complete retards like college kids these days.

Iron pill was probably one of my favorite pre-Trump memes from Sup Forums. The fucking cunt who was making the comics disappeared and I wish they continued.

sounds like bs. there is no way any of trump's kids would betray him. they are loyal.

>MFW Trump already killed TPP and he isn't even president yet

How can one man be so based?

Dahnald....

why are they bullying you

just post laughing Trump
>WE WON, YOU LOST, DEAL WITH IT

whatever you do, do not engage the crazies

Moore pulls a hard U into cuckery. Didn't take long.

Bro, be real. You gotta lowercase d bruh

Growing up sucks ;_;

I am subscribed to some buttmad feeds,
>lol

Had a convo with my 9 year old son about school and the election: he tells me he heard other children talking about Trump winning today; ok, that’s fine. But he goes on to say that kids were talking about how “Trump will bring slavery back” and “Trump will make it legal shoot taco people”. He said he doesn’t feel happy about Hillary losing because Donald Trump will be a mean President. My heart fell out my chest … Kids know more than you think.

Surprised I'm not the only one that had a Maltese mix pupper.

>MASSIVE RESISTANCE
>MILLION WOMAN MARCH
>LARGEST DEMONSTRATION EVER

And this is why Moore is a retarded fag

Anyone know of any othee good Sup Forums archives? 4plebs isn't working

He was still based for a couple minutes, which I though inconceivable.

But she probably thinks of me as a little brother.