This is the face of a man who just saw some serious shit

This is the face of a man who just saw some serious shit

What did he and Obama talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCpMusDt96c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews did 9/11

Something related to foreign policy if I had to guess.

Ayylmaos and Kennedy assassination

It probably went something like 'We fund ISIS so if you try to shut it down you'll get JFK'd'

>"All I could do with you guys obstructing me at every turn is to stem the country's bleeding. With all of my reforms gone in your first 100 days, the recession's gonna come back, and you're all going to have to actually govern now. Have fun trying to avoid the blame, Mr. President."

Obammer woulda been great if not for them racist republicans stopping him from enacting his true vision

>I'm a reptile and so are you. You judt don't know it yet. Welcome to the Shadow of Insmouth mother fucker!

Except Obama is just nuts and Trump is reacting to that.

The Ayy Lmaos

We just do what the alien overlords tell us or they will blow up the earth. If we tell anyone they blow up the earth.

They keep us divided and create war to entertain their own species, but just like any good TV show they need to go bigger and bigger each year. This is why you got elected, they are just trying to see how far they can go before the people of earth figure it out. We are powerless against them. Come with us next door they will insert an anal implant to communicate their commands to you telepathically. No one believes they need this implant to do so by the way, they just like to "literally" fuck with us before we get into office. Alien humor, you'll get used to it. Why did you think I aged 30 years in my presidency...

Now you know. Welcome aboard Don

>"My wife has a cock bigger than mine,ya know"

>flashbacksfromnam.jpeg

>Just remember, we still have control over you and still have power over you. If you dare to make a change into this country, we will come after you and your family.

He probably invited him to some spirit cooking later.

Trump just realized how retarded Obama is without a teleprompter.

>fuckit. I'm releasing this niggers real birth certificate.

"Do what they say, or convertible car ride in Dallas."

Ayyy Lmaos are real.

That's the face of a man who's concluded his business and has more pressing matters to attend to, but still needs to be polite.

don't fuck up with the jews or we nuke america

he look so fucking weird

/thread

Trump just got redpilled as hard as possible, that's it. Also amount of shady stuff that gov has probably done.

He's dead already, replaced by a puppet clone.

He looks the same every time he's among the establishment, have you seen the faces of the staffers, they probably been sniggering and spitting at him the whole time he was there. To be fair to them though, I'd be pissed if I knew I was gonna be on welfare by next Feb.

In case you hadn't noticed, Donald has a big heart, it hurts for him not to be loved, probably his only weakness.

>In case you hadn't noticed, Donald has a big heart, it hurts for him not to be loved, probably his only weakness.

Just like all of us.

>What did he and Obama talk about?

kek

>In case you hadn't noticed, Donald has a big heart, it hurts for him not to be loved, probably his only weakness.
>tfw deep down Trump is a sensible guy who just wants to be loved
>tfw Trump is basically your average 4chin poster
i didn't come here for these feels

He went for a piss and saw the crack pipes and drug paraphinalia that obunga's tribe will be elaving behind for Melania to clean up. Not to mention all the watermelon seeds stuck to the carpet and purple drank stains everywhere. Its gonna take him four years just to clean the whitehouse up and get it smelling decent again and not like some ferret cage.

>yfw he coulda been the first one of us to call moot a fag

Hour-and-a-half of horse shit with an arrogant jackass; what would you look look like after that?

In your opnion how redpilled do you guys think Trump actually is? Like he's obviously aware of the west funding ISIS, Saudi Arabia behind funding terrorism, etc. but do you think he knows about the jews (to the extent that Sup Forums does), the holohoax, the purposeful subversion of the west via cultural marxism, etc.?

i know man. put clothes on a monkey and it's kinda weird but fun

May you get raped by a mulatto woman with a big ass

When a man becomes POTUS he's taken to a room and sat in a chair in front of a television.

He's then shown a video of the Kennedy assassination, but from an angle he's never seen before. It's shot from a grassy knoll.

In that moment he understands that he is a puppet, but have faith, Trump will prevail.

May you too, also get raped by a mulatto woman with a big ass

>"The Jews control everything. If you don't comply, you and your family will disappear."

0_o

I don't know if the man himself is fully red pilled, but i'll be damned if his sons ain't the raddest mother fuckers around.

This probably.

That's the moment he realised he actually has to work as president for the next 4 years despite knowing nothing about politics.

I'm gonna roll for aliens. Some deeply disturbing shit like Dulce-base or Grenada-treaty.

That's the face of a man trying not to projectile vomit everywhere at the stench in the whitehouse.

May you also get raped by a mulatto woman with a big ass

Obama started talking in his gay lispy voice he only uses with friends and showed him a picture of Michael's penis

THIS IS NOT MY DONALD
WHERES MY SHIT EATING GRIN DONALD?

Obama told him that even if he is president now, they still have a legion of people who will destroy him if he oversteps boundaries. That is the face of a man who learned presidency is purely symbolic and the rabbit hole goes much deeper and darker

I remember it being kind of similar for Obama too right after he got elected. You really do learn some shit that gives you pause after you win the election and start getting the *real* intelligence briefings. Unless you're like Dubya and already familiar with the presidency.

He just doesn't like any of these Cunts that's all it is.

obama showed him the power of bbc

Trump has enough popular support. If he said on camera "When I first took office, I was shown a video of the Kennedy assassination in private, I'm sure all my supporters understand what this means for democracy."

We would be the ones rioting, blowing stuff up, and burning shit down. Do not underestimate the power Trump has.

This desu,
that face reminds of somebody who waited a couple of days for a hot date, only for it to be cancled at the last minute.

That's what they want
Trump is not them but they still have control
He's being played like a fiddle right now

^ This

Also empty packs of newports and hot cheetos littered everywhere

Obama told him "Do what they want, you have a family too." Any other response is delusional as to the way outlets government works.

now he know UFOs are real
he's scared shitless

and what was his true vision?

Dont steal Hicks

ayyy's aren't actually aliens, they're humans from what we think is the future, which is actually right now......we're basically in something like "west-world".

The real year is closer 2200, there's only a handful of real humans out there and pretty much everybody you know is actually a super sophisticated android that is following scripted personalities based off of what the last surviving humans thought people were like a couple hundred years ago before some kind of disaster that ended the civilization they're trying simulate with us.

It's just that bad.

He realized that without cheap labor from illegal immigrants, Americans were gonna have to pay a dickload for their products.

It looks like an idle, bored and tired 70 years old man who had to work a lot in the last weeks to get himself where he is now.

He hasn't watched TWD S07E01 yet and Obama spoilered him who got killed

probably realizing the entire white house smells like fried chicken and chittlins

fuck of you communist piece of shit, obama is a communist in every sense of the word and america stopped his nigger ass.

watch the video that was released, Donald specifically says we have difficulties and we have "High Flying Assets".... Donald just learned about the Ayy Lmao's

/thread these bunch of NEET faggots have never left their moms basement so they wouldnt understand what putting on a business face means.

He got taken to a room and personally circumcised by Bibi himself.

because he HATES obama. This NIGGER just spent TAXPAYER money campaigning against him for MONTHS, how the fuck do you expect him to act?

for a few years but that opens up opportunity for americam manufacturers to start producing what mexico stopped.

They always tell them some serious shit.
pic related, president elect Obama after white house meeting with president Bush.

Now thats some funny shit right there. How the fuck do u know black culture so well?

More like mothballs and cocoabutter.

Also, not enough leaf gold.

JESUS FUCK CTR

WATCH THE VIDEO

HE IS JUST TIRED

Is the this Allien shit the new concern trolling that he "sould out"?

BTW TPP IS ALREADY DEAD

Yall aint taking into consideration that they cant just off him. People voted for him because they saw through media bullshitting and shilling. How are they gonna cover that up ? Millions of americans saw his speeches about the establishment/nwo.
This would be a civil war at least. Or fema camps.

>Obama told him that even if he is president now, they still have a legion of people who will destroy him if he oversteps boundaries. That is the face of a man who learned presidency is purely symbolic and the rabbit hole goes much deeper and darker
THIS

>So Donald, you know about CIA magic bullets, right?

Nah dude, that's the face of a dude realizing he got a 10 inch cock.

>Being this much of a suck-up loser

youtube.com/watch?v=dCpMusDt96c

Watch the video you fucks, at 2:36, "HIGH FLYING ASSETS"...... DIFFICULTIES....

No, illegal immigrants. Mexicans who are in the USA, not paying taxes.

he's a fucking billionaire and buisnessman. he had to deal with these idiots his whole life. he ecxactly knows how this game is played.

>implying they need to cover it up or even send an assassin of their own when you have ISIS and insane liberals already wanting him dead

all they'd need to do is LET it happen

Agreed. The jobs aren't coming back. We need to move to the next level. The elites need to spread some of that imaginary money around.

He's remembering he has to wait months before getting to work and thinking the decor is fucking pleb-tier.

He just shit his pants because he's old.

They showed him the Kennedy assassination in the back room with the elites. Same as always. Either he goes with it or takes a bulllet. That's a man who realizes he's the most important man on earth and it just hit him.

He actually said "you don't answer questions when they scream like that", regarding the media.

He used to keep Hitler's speeches on his bedside table.

In my opinion:

OP's pic show Trump realizing the situation he has found himself in. I would guess every president has gone through the "cold feet" period. Where The seriousness of whats happening hit's them suddenly as reality, he is literally in the white house about to take over, it's not a fictional thing from TV anymore it's very much tangible. The weight of it all he just hit his shoulders suddenly and he's frightened he might fuck it up.

To be fair, if this didn't happen to a new president then I would be concerned about how much he cares about his country.

He should have tempered his emotions better though, this kind of thing has to stop if he wants to inspire people in his leadership.

One thing people have taught me about leadership, it's almost nearly as good to at least look like you know what you're doing when you don't.

His face still pales in comparison to when Ted Cruz didnt endorse him at the RNC.

It's going to take weeks to get the smell of fried chicken out of the Oval Office.

Just look at one of his latest tweets, the "professional protesters" one. He basically called George Soros out.

Watch the whole fucking video, he is like his normal self. Are people seriously this dumb

russians killed jfk
russians have spies in his team.

maybe not yet, but he's about to learn everything. Imagine how glorious if he redpills the world.

obama's actually a watermelon lol

Pic related.

I watched the video. Nothing exceptional. He waits for Obama to tell stuff and then is talking completely normal. His hand-position also isn't something special, watch a couple of Letterman interviews with him over the years, he behaves exactly the same there.

Maybe he realized he will be 75 when he can finally end this job. Or 79 if he gets another run