Wow.. really made me think. how about you Sup Forumsros

wow.. really made me think. how about you Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What were they actually thinking when they made this image?
They're addressing two almost completely exclusive viewpoints.

Spoilt prissy Americans

Just let them kill u

It's 2016!

But, the anti-immigration folks are the Trump supporters, the dudes leaving for Canada are pro-Clinton

the fuck is this

I saw this on normie sites forever, but I never got this.

Like it's us that don't want migrants. These people are cucks that want more rapefugees. This action is actually consistent with their political views.

Exactly. My friend posted it on fb and I wanted to say "Which imaginary demographic are you trying to alienate now?"

It's fine, as long as Canada is willing to accept them.

>The people who supported Trump are the one s feeling to Canada

Post more Nicki

Is liberal "can't even" make a decent meme, and They think they should govern?

Rwds when?

God I hope that's a joke

Please no.

This doesn't make sense. The pro-refugee people are the ones threatening to move to Canada. They are pointing out hypocrisy that doesn't exist.

I don't understand this at all.

Secondly, why don't liberals move to Mexico? they are rabid in their defence for diversity and "undocumented (mexican) citizens" but they prefer to infest another white country

Butt implants?

only niggers find this shit attractive

What do you think?

oh i know, the irony is delicious

>yeah guys, come on in we love you! *is halfway out the back door*

fucking racists
kek

They always want to be white.

What is that even supposed to mean? Are they implying Clinton supporters are against refugees?

It was posted by my liberal white "friends" in DC, so no, it's no joke.

I wish they'd just kill themselves to help remove the problem of white numerical supremecy.

no they are just trying to rape her

>the faggots threatening to flee aren't the same ones who support unrestricted asylum to kebab

meme makes no sense. 10/10 shitpost. the cunts who support illegals support refugees, and the cunts who are against illegals move against refugees.

The only black women I have ever seen that has absolutely no ass at all.

lel

No wonder got ridiculously huge butt implants latter in life. Compensating for shit tier genetics.

Jesus Christ. Those steps they want you to take literally made me think of nothing else but the Wojak that does this thing with the crying

>Wojak
>a Hillary supporter

Where did he go wrong?

Damn, she was shit tier as a teenager.

If only I could have been in CTR's office on election night, can you even fucking imagine what that was like?

Especially those that legitimately started coming here, seeing all the information in front of them for months. Always believing that they were fighting misinfo with more misinfo or facts at best. And then, as the night goes on, a thought dawns on them, a terrible thought, but one that only grows as time goes on.

>p-Sup Forums was right
>w-what about the other things they said

>Spoilt prissy Americans
>see Grubhub CEO and check out the article and comments
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

The fact that I can tell thats Costanza makes me feel conflicting emotions.