Savior

find a flaw

Midnighter is gonna be fuckin pissed.

Tim Drake.

Is not fucking Jon in the ass

What the Hell is Jason doing now?

Tried to kill Jon, which would have fucking killed everyone had he succeeded as Clark would fucking snap. Also; Tim Fucking Drake.

Its Tim Drake, by default he's flawed

damifag

This. Drake is boring.

that costume is super fucking dumb

He and Barry should be arrested by the Time Police

Barry should be fucking executed by the Time Police. Tim hasn't done anything awful yet

The round head cowl never looked good.
At least Midnighter is supposed to look like a gimp.

Guns are useless and clash too much with Red Hood, I'd just strap him in explosives and have him use his wits to lay traps and other tricksy shit. He even says he isnt the best fighter or the best marksman but the smart or best detective amongst the Robins and that should be a key part of his arsenal, tricks over fights.

If he must have a weapon then a retractable staff would be better than guns.

I think they should make Drake's major flaw being over analytical, obsessive compulsive and eventually he develops paranoia/schizophrenia. Just make him legit crazy like all of Batman's villains. He didn't get the help he needed as a kid just because he was Robin.

Now he over thinks everything and fucks it up for everyone. Savior complex as well as survivors guilty. Just a mixed bag.

How does future tim know about Jon? Jon didn't even exist in his universe

Lame name.

Those stupid red socks glued to the outside of the boots.

So Sup Forums just has a resident, butthurt Timfag I take it? I don't even care for Damian, but somehow this asshole has to pop up in every thread claiming they're the culprits

Stop. Damifag isn't just anyone who likes Damian; it's a very specific user who is a 14 year old with a tenuous grasp on the english language, bizarre use of punctuation, and a crush on Damian.

Here's how to fix Tim.

>make Tim the least physically capable of the Robins (still very athletic, just not as strong as the others)
>instead, he relies more on gadgets, information gathering, hacking, and detective skills
>develop Tim's personality more instead of making him Dick 2.0 (Dick is the optimist/most normal, Todd is the broody one, and Damian is the snarky brat, so the obvious decision is to make Tim a tsundere)
>in a relationship with Superboy

kon will never come back

This so much this Tim Drake was in Teen Titans Go which means he's bad everything that's been in Teen Titans Go is bad because only the manchildren who make Teen Titans Go would pick such bad things with bad taste to put in their show

Tim Drake is gay.

neither will Chris and that makes me sad.

Tim is just so boring to me.

Where the fuck is all this Tim hate coming from? How did we go from recognizing that nobody knows what to do with the character anymore, to the "he was never good" bandwagon?

damifags and jonfags

>What the Hell is Jason doing now?
He's doing fine, he got the best family in the entire dc comic at the moment.

>look like a gimp

I don't see it tbqh.

>If he must have a weapon then a retractable staff would be better than guns.

He still use the staff
Btw it's a dystopian future version so it doesn't really matter.

He is been back for months now just not in the way you may remember him though...monkey paw!

He looked better on the last issue of Superman
Wouldn't be mad if present Tim keep the design, even if it is weird the Tomorrow Tim admitted that he always wanted to be part of the super family instead of bat's

He wanted to join them through marriage

He belongs in the 90's

not Red X

Not grey ghost

Savior is a better name than both

Ugly ass design and name

>He belongs in the 90's

This. And I absolutely love and respect Tim. But mostly because I grew up reading him.

It's harder to not find flaws.