Could someone fill me in on this pizzagate thing? It seems like it could be pretty big from what little I've heard

Could someone fill me in on this pizzagate thing? It seems like it could be pretty big from what little I've heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/52/5288820_fyi-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/11587_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1663064_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1680933_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/17922_re-pizza-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/87/878872_re-g-funk-wants-to-buy-us-pizza-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330476_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/5395236_re-fw-dr-george-friedman-of-stratfor-le-club-b-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/28/282396_re-le-club-b-event-and-leo-murray-ps-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47943
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36852
youtu.be/4A9n14uvsYo
un.org/sustainabledevelopment/blog/2015/09/why-should-you-care-about-the-sustainable-development-goals/
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/647493788869365762
youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk
youtu.be/C9Qa1WGsaik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU

secret pizza party book: youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
Stratfor mails

>Where it all started, first hotdog party with obama
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/52/5288820_fyi-.html

>These three are from the same email, but they contain different responses each
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/11587_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1663064_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1680933_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html

>Another "security lunch" chicago style hotdog party baby
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/17922_re-pizza-.html

>George Friendman, CEO of stratfor offering Pizza for Austin staff
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/87/878872_re-g-funk-wants-to-buy-us-pizza-.html

>Pizza sharing website
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330476_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html

>This secret club seems sinister
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/5395236_re-fw-dr-george-friedman-of-stratfor-le-club-b-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/28/282396_re-le-club-b-event-and-leo-murray-ps-.html

Luzzatto - Podesta
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47943
>raising dough, instead of rising
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36852

I'm replying to you to grant you a blessing, trough my digits you will know that you are hereby protected and have total immunity against:

>curses
>charms
>voodoo
>macumba
>general dark and blood magic harmful spells

Praise kek and Shadilay brother

May kek bless you both brothers. Thank you.

Why is there no email threads at all neither here or on The_Donald. What the fuck happened, have they infiltrated ?

emails contained fucking nothing and it became obvious to anyone who isn't autistic

I don't mean the pedo pizza shit but there was absolutely plenty of shit in the e-mails, the only question is the validity of haxxed emails in court. No seriously, what happened ? What timeline am I in ?

some rich politician has an island full of loli sex slaves and they are using a pizza join as a cover for human trafficking.
Im not following it, but I think hillarys vp candidate is tied into it and parties on the child sex slave island from time to time.
The Clinton foundation or its friends somehow supply the little girl and little boy slaves.

Oh yea,
Deisclaimer: I barely have a clue what Im talking about with this, so dont take it to heart and someone correct me.

I have this unmistakable feeling of being rused right now.

Why is there no corruption, collusion, bribery, lying, soros, etc emails anywhere right now ? What the fuck happened ? "there was nothing" is not true.

user.. what are you implying?

Good point. We have all been absorbed by pizzagate.

The problem is, even if there are real things like actual fraud - the FBI has already dropped their case, so...

Kek is Saturn
Saturn is the Xbox running the videogame of reality
It runs on blood and intent

They re hiding things from everyone

youtu.be/4A9n14uvsYo

It's bullshit. They're fucking morons and don't know what they're talking about. Bunch of fucking autists that can't do real research.

My reply to archived thread. Keep in mind I can't debunk all of it this quickly because there's too much bullshit coming in.

un.org/sustainabledevelopment/blog/2015/09/why-should-you-care-about-the-sustainable-development-goals/

14, 14th goal on the Sustainable Development Goals chart. Fish, symbol to represent life below water, ie fish.

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/647493788869365762

Ruby rings, you autists.

PROJECT
Photovoltaic Panel Installation at the East Potomac
Maintenance Yard
East Potomac Park
1000 Ohio Drive, SW
Washington, DC
NCPC FILE NUMBER
NCPC MAP FILE NUMBER
1.51(38.00)44286
ACTION TAKEN
Approve as requested

>The National Park Service (NPS) has submitted preliminary and final site and building plans for
the installation of photovoltaic panels at the East Potomac Maintenance Yard. NPS is proposing
to install photovoltaic panels on the north and east roof surfaces of the buildings. In addition, three
new carports will be installed in the interior parking lot of the maintenance yard. The arrays will
tie into the existing electrical service and will have a capacity of 288 kilowatts, or 314,000 kilowatt
hours (kWh) annually. The annual consumption of the East Potomac Maintenance Yard is 300,000
kWh; therefore, the photovoltaic panels will supply all of the facility’s energy with renewable
energy.

You're all fucking stupid. I'm done.

This is fake. You're all full of shit. Fucking useless LARPers.

Im not listening to kids and a bird squawking for the entire video.
Do birdfags really get use to this shit and not hear the noise anymore?

youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk

youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk

>Cannibal Internet Defense Force

Anons...What exactly is it that you're saying?

terry davis.

They make you shit post on Sup Forums as part of your CIA application now?

Fuck.

Indeed.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Really reaching there, aren't we?

No, not since Bush, but they do make us shitpost against LARPers and ruin their fun.

Fuck off leaf. I was interested in this at the start, but then quickly noticed it's bullshit and it's getting boring. The "evidence" is becoming less interesting so I'm going to shitpost and debunk out of boredom for getting my hopes up.

And here I thought /pol was actually doing something amazing.

youtu.be/C9Qa1WGsaik

/x/ got out of their containment board and started shitting up the place again. Don't pay attention to them and they'll go away.

Yeah, that'd fit the narrative if it wasn't fake as fuck, you stupid leaf.

Psst, I don't know if you know this... But here's a secret.

NO ONE READ THIS EXCEPT FOR THE LEAF.

You know that in the Bible, he doesn't look anything like or . It fits the narrative, but he's just a normal looking guy. Furthermore, it's stolen from the Greek religion's God, Pan. That's where they got the idea from to make him that way.

Why? Because of marketing. No one is scared by a normal, arguable attractive, male. However, bring in some fucking horns and shit...

It's bullshit anyways. The Bible is just plagiarizing the Egyptians. Egyptians are the OG meme-ers. The Jews stole their shit, typical Jewish behavior. The Christians stole it from the Jews and Greeks... And Romans... And shit skin Muslims stole it from everyone, but with a twist saying their magical bullshit was the latest and finalist word and it's 100% super true no givesies backsies.

Hey, we learned something today from Sup Forums. Bet you can't say that usually.

Yeah... It's dying off now. It used to be fun, honestly, but now it's just autistic.

>NO ONE READ THIS EXCEPT FOR THE LEAF.