Spoilers on the 100th episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Ralph

>Spoilers on the 100th episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Ralph
>Clark Gregg promises it will be quite the ride for long-time viewers. “Fans who hope that a 100th episode will contain something that will be a cataclysmic event or a gigantically resonate event for their feels after 100 episodes will not be disappointed,” he says. Make of that what you will.

Fitz dies, screencap this.

No way, man. They're going to do a crossover with Infinity War, for sure. Can't tell what, though.

Galactus here we go

>Infinity War happens
>Coulson shows back up at the end of Infinity War 1
>Agents of SHIELD becomes Agents of SWORD for the rest of the season

It'll be a missed opportunity if the cause of Earth's destruction in the future isn't Thanos. It's a perfect way of connecting the current plot to the movies and hyping up how big a threat Thanos is.

Agreed. It just doesn't make sense to me if it's all really related to Daisy... It's too small of a threat. If it's not Thanos then all the hype is worth nothing.
Plus last season was the only one that didn't have a movie crossover, correct me if I'm wrong. And even then it referenced the movies with the sling ring portal opened by Ghost Rider.
I can totally see this happening.

Season ends long before Infinity War. What if they showed up in Infinity War like the Secret Warriors did in Secret Invasion?
>Coulson?! You're alive?!
>Coulson blasts Loki with that one gun
>eh, it's a long story

>Season ends long before Infinity War.
Are you sure? Aren't there 20 episodes? That means 4 per week, which makes 20 up until May. Surely there's some overlap in there, although maybe they'll fall a little short.

Sadly Feige and Ike's pissing contest means the shows will never be acknowledged in the movies, canon only on paper

Would be great to see them and the Netflix people show up to die against Thanos, until they get revived along with everyone else

>Fitz dies, screencap this.
fuck you
fitz is literally best character now. he cant die

>Fitz dies
And that would be the point by which I'd drop the show.

Agent May give Coulson a blow job

screencap this

dude spoilers

Usually the second or third last episode of a season that coincides with a movie release.

And I'm not crazy but there wasn't an episode last week was there?

I feel like they should have done this with Ultron as well, just in a different fashion

Netflix shit got referenced in Doctor Strange :(

Why should I care about MCU "canon"? Like, seriously. What would being aknowledged in the movie add to AoS?

Legitimacy, they'll tell you. But in truth nobody should really care, these shows are meant to stand on their own and over-reliance on "canon" is the sort of thing imported from Star Wars fandom that ruined everything.

Holidays, so nah.

Blade shows up. Mark my words.

>this crap has gone on for 100 episodes
I live in a morons timeline

>100th episode will contain something that will be a cataclysmic event or a gigantically resonate event

My nigga Graviton is gonna show up and fuck shit up

PLS!!!! All those season 1 superpowered baddies need to comeback. Graviton and Blizzard mostly

Gravitron returns, and so does hydra?

Didn't Blizzard drown in season 2?

He was shot, fell into the ocean, and while he was falling he froze himself. Then the crystals dropped into the ocean, in the comics Blizzard is an Inhuman

You might have a problem with Blizzard since he's now more famous thanks to that Netflix show, so he might want more money than what they can give.

WARD GETS REDEEMED! MARK MY WORDS (Granted it will probably be a time traveling alt universe digital demigod Ward but that only makes it more awesome).