>"Shouldn't we have a league of our own?"

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0104694/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Movie does a TERRIBLE job setting up Darkseid
>"LOL We're doing Legion of Doom now!"
If it wasn't clear already, WB has no idea where to take this shit

They changed plans after BvS to remove all references to Darkseid (except a mention of his name as an Easter egg) as they decided to set up the LoD instead. JL wasn't meant to set up Darkseid.
But yeah, they're just throwing things on the wall and seeing what sticks, hopefully with the new figurehead they might cop on and make something good, but given WB's track record, I'll see it when I believe it

It's a reference to a classic Tom Hanks kino, you fucking plebian.

imdb.com/title/tt0104694/

>Justice League 2 is a Space Jam with the League playing baseball against a group of women

>JL wasn't meant to set up Darkseid
Seems like that was Zach Snyder's vision what with the Knightmare sequence in BvS.

DCEU has crashed and burned already. It was seriously a shittacular series. Every movie is a disappointment (even Wonder Woman)

>Justice League 2 is a Space Jam with the League playing baseball against the Crime Syndicate

Simple: to kill Superman.

>Justice League 2: Crying in Baseball

>Every movie is a disappointment (even Wonder Woman)

Not critically, financially, or culturally. But sure. It's a disappointment because an anonymous asshat on Sup Forums said so.

It didn't made over a billion so it's a failure, making more money and getting better critic score than Hulk , Iron Man 1 and 2 , Thor 1 and 2, Ant man, Dr Strange, Guardians of The Galaxy even with a smaller budget is not enough because MCU is a giant failure so being better than them means nothing.

Forgot cpt murica 1 and 2

They had one job.
>get a bunch of supervillains in iconic costumes around a round table
>Luthor shows up
>Gentlemen, how do we kill Superman?

>not wanting a cinematic Legion of Doom

>WHY ARE YOU CRYING, GRUNDY
>THERE'S NO CRYING IN SUPER VILLAINY!

Suicide squad and legion of Doom make no sense this soon

>but given WB's track record

WB used to be great. What the fuck happened?

Legion of Doom is fine for a second Justice League movie. If it's biggest members aren't set up in the first batch of films and the sequels before the second JL movie then they clearly fucked up

Hired wrong people for wrong movies.

Prepare for more jars of pee, and a repeating pattern of kidnapping Martha.

That deathstroke is garbage. Why did they choose the design of batman arkham when thay could have done much better?

>make no sense this soon

Oh here we go again with this "you need fifteen movies first" bullshit. In-universe metahumans have been around for several years, Batman for couple of decades, WW for roughly a century. Legion of Doom can easily just be made of super villains who have not been publicly fighting heroes on the streets.

So how's Justice League working out for WB?

I don't know, it's silly, impractical, and quite cosplay level. I also strongly disliked the Batman's and Superman's sits in JL

I'm with you, hey the X-Men introduced 2 opposing groups in the first movie, and no one had any problems with that.
Now everyone thinks they make a smart argument by comparing to marvel, when they just ape a mindless meme.
Majority of the avengers audience didn't watch all of the solo movies.
Yea that was it's defining problem.
Fail at logic.

Legion of doom was literally created by villains who who were defeated by justice league members

Fuck off with this shit, you're changing the most basic purpose of this team.

Justice League is a CROSSOVER, X-men characters were literally created as part of this team.

The jar of piss was fucking fine. It was one of the few good parts of that film.

So the film overall was less entertaining than a jar of piss. That's unfortunate.

Yea Superman standing in the burning ashes of a hundred or so people and looking like he's just smelled a fart in a elevator.

That act along should have been enough to cause him to go drag Luthor to the police.

Except he didn't know about Luthor.

Because the movie chooses for him to be willfully ignorant and stupid. Any other Superman would have figured it out and then gone to confront him.

Still his reaction to standing in the middle of a conflagration of human kindling is bizarre.

>Any other Superman would have figured it out and then gone to confront him.

Aaaaaand opinion discarded as trash.

Critics giving Wonder Woman a better score than those movies with an actress who can act only in comedy scenes, with 1 good action scene in the middle and shitty ones at the beginning and end, leave me puzzled.

It exceeded expectations in not being a utter dumpster fire in part because Chris Pine was able to keep the show on the road being backup for the Director.

Also leading woman so can't give it a negative without getting harangued for it.

But now the Director thinks she's all the film needs and so we'll be going into another Wonder Woman film with only her to helm it.

It'll be shit.

Makes no difference to the audience.
Neither does this.
This could make sense of creating personal antagonists actually, not a team of losers who team up to loose as a team.

Not in this universe, bud.

>The jar of piss was fine.
Ha hahaha hahahaha.
You're a fucking moron. Please stop commenting on movies of any kind.

>who cares about story telling? Just say everything was setup offscreen!

That is an impressive amount of stupid you just posted my salty friend.

I personally hope for Lex getting an email from Brainiac with 15, 30 second, youtube videos of villains and their powers!

Don't forget the logos.

Slip that sweet cherry jolly rancher into my old man mouth.

>bad lead actor ruin everything
Terminator? Thor 1, 2 and 3?

He wants to become Superman, duh.

Yes it makes, especially when you are forced to be a spotlight to every single member otherwise you turn them into background characters and the whole point of the crossover is gone

Comparing a crossover like justice league to X-men, F4 and other teams where the characters are nothing more than a part of them is stupid

Suicide Squad was the best movie in the DCEU

>imdb.com/title/tt0104694/
kekaroo

No that part was dumb. I mean grannys peach tea specifically was fine.

She's not a bad actor, she just doesn't know how to emote in slow mo.

>The DCEU is still continuing after JUSTice League
ABSOLUTE MADMEN

I argue that it makes difference to you, a Sup Forums poster, not to the general audience.
Of all the problems JL had, juggling characters was not one of them.
As a side note- the 3 main characters of both companies got their introduction before their respective franchises big team ups.

This desu.

It was a clever fuck you move and holly hunters reaction is priceless. The scene directly after is offensively bad though.

Are you on Disney's payroll or are you seriously retarded you homo cocksucking cumguzzling faggot?

Darkseid is currently hiding out in Riverdale pretending to be Frank Castle running a Fight Club.

They need to make a found footage pastiche of the adventures of the Joker involving all his cut footage and the nature of an unreliable meta concious clown who may or may not be a former Robin.
>In the industry we call those cigarette burns

Because girls aren't allowed to play baseball

there's no crying in baseball

They never were great though. Good movies are made from this company in spite of their incompetence, not because of it.

>I personally hope for Lex getting an email from Brainiac with 15, 30 second, youtube videos of villains and their powers!
>>who cares about story telling? Just say everything was setup offscreen!
Villains united I get, Secret Six I get, but LOD doesn't have a origin, they were just there. They can easily go the Secret Society route, but yeah I want an Ultra-Huminte and Vandal Savage buddy comedy origin story.

Not after the shitfest SS was.

Hell, I donĀ“t want anything as long as WB only cares about easy money without an objective for the story.