Star Wars #41 (Wed 3)
Forces of Destiny: Leia (Wed 3)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14767614
strawpoll.me/14767616
strawpoll.me/14767618
strawpoll.me/14767619
youtube.com/watch?v=iBpdKkbvrko
youtube.com/watch?v=6NK4WSRPCvc
sfdebris.com/videos/special/herosjourney.php
sfdebris.com/videos/special/shadowsjourney.php
sfdebris.com/videos/special/hermitsjourney.php
youtube.com/watch?v=_TG3BEHdRHI
pastebin.com/CLuEJ72p
youtube.com/watch?v=CeWRKocL56E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for rebels is kiddy shit and not worth watching if you're an adult

>master race

How I would have done the new Trilogy or at least Episode 7 while using the same basic story/characters we did get.

> E7 opens with Kylo massacring Luke's Jedi Temple while Luke is off planet, no Knights of Ren, just Kylo alone as a true Vader style avatar of death.
> Rey is a student of Lukes who Kylo is unable to locate during the massacre.
> Rey was found by Storm trooper Finn who refuses to kill her & instead helps her escape the burning temple alive.
Rest of the film is...
> Rey/Finn on the run from Kylo as a major subplot.
> Main plot is Luke & Han trying to find Ben who wasn't among the pile of his student's bodies. Luke believes the massacre may be Ben's handiwork but Han refuses to entertain the notion.
> Flashbacks from Rey/Luke of training alongside Ben. Flashbacks from Han showing the New Republic that was built after the original trilogy, him & Leia petitioning the senate of the New Republic to take the First Order as a serious threat & Leia being ostracized for it.
> Last Act - Luke discovering that his sister was right about the First Order building a galaxy threat sized imperial fleet (no starkiller) while rescuing the captured Rey/Finn. Han confronting the masked Kylo as we got in TFA, demanding he face his father like a man. Same result. Luke & Kylo have a extended duel ends in a stalemate.
> Ends with Luke coming to Leia to break the truth to her about her son, what he did to Han and the fact that she was right about the First Order.

THAT is how you have iconic characters beloved in all of fiction fail, ACTUALLY FUCKING SHOW US what they accomplished & let us see their fall from that. Don't skip that shit and have them end up being sarcastic assholes hiding in a cave.

Oh hi there, I didn't see you come in...

who remembers the og clone wars multimedia project?

Which race pulls the dickgirl off better?
Mirialan, Pantoran, Togruta or Twi'lek?

I will take Rian throwing everything out the window over JJ remaking everything. Rian didn't do a bad job, he just had bad material to work with, and made the best out of it.

/swco/ has decided, and the first of many husbandos fall.

W-Witwer?

Poor Biggs and Savage.

How are the brackets decided?

"It'll be like old times, Luke. They'll never stop us."

Porkins would've beaten Thrawn

I actually would kind of prefer this, DESU.

>villainess/hero ship

this is my fetish

Round 2!
>A dirty war starts when the remorseless General Grievous takes on the relentless Saw Gerrera
strawpoll.me/14767614

>Who will prevail, ground or air? That's the question you will answer when flying ace Poe Dameron takes on clone captain Rex!
strawpoll.me/14767616

>From the beginning of the Rebellion to the days of the First Order, Chirrut Imwe faces Gideon Hask
strawpoll.me/14767618

>Finally, a Rebels themed showdown takes place when AP-5 faces Commandant Aresko!
strawpoll.me/14767619

Is Rukh in this tourney?

I randomized them like 4 times. The first one had Luke vs. Vader, true story.

I don't remember shit about Hask

Me. the Clone Wars Multimedia Project was so fun in the run-up to RotS.

I remember him being whiny.

No one suggested him, so I'm afraid not.

O-oh...

i cri

NEVER EVER
It's not fair.

Oh shit it's Starkiller

>Rex is losing

this will be fun

>we will never see han and luke on screen together ever again

>Rex losing to Poe
Anyone have that image that's something along the lines of "we are the gear that turns the crank the pulls the lever that pushes that marble that will burn down the first order"?

>no star wars fighter that isn't trash

>a boyfriend that will try and get you to rule the entire galaxy with him despite you siding with everything he hates

If Kino Ren doesn't win I swear to GOD

Kylo Ren is a boy
Wilhuff Tarkin is a man

>> E7 opens with Kylo massacring Luke's Jedi Temple while Luke is off planet, no Knights of Ren, just Kylo alone as a true Vader style avatar of death.
>> Rey is a student of Lukes who Kylo is unable to locate during the massacre.
>> Rey was found by Storm trooper Finn who refuses to kill her & instead helps her escape the burning temple alive.
so is ren doing this with Stormtrooper or is he alone also where was luke?

we all know who going to win

So, Kyla Ren and... Rye?

Isn't it kinda unfair to have Jango as well as a handful of his Clones? Shouldn't it just be Jango?

It's about personality as much as it is about looks.

Kylie Ren and Ray

When is this current group decided?

>Jango still wins

No because not all of the clones are everyone's husbando

For example Rex and Fives are my husbandos. Fox a shit.

> E7 opens with Kylo massacring Luke's Jedi Temple while Luke is off planet, no Knights of Ren, just Kylo alone as a true Vader style avatar of death.

What causes it? Snoke still or what?

>Jango allowed himself to be cloned just so he could win a husbando tournament no matter what
Damn, he was playing the long game.

wat

Everything about the new Star Wars canon is so god damn soft. Everything about it is so, so soft. There's no big decisions being made anywhere. There's no vision. There's no crazy nutjob with more money than sense behind it. Instead of some nutjob making a film that he wants to make, soft-skinned directors are making films that'll make as much bank as possible and please as many people as possible. There's no love in these new films. Just the idea of love.

Not him, but I imagine it's the same as the waifu tournament: when the current thread ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBpdKkbvrko

It's what happens when you bend the knee to the Mouse.

Ah, makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NK4WSRPCvc

So when is the next BF2 DLC?

>mod for JKA
>people are still making mods for JKA
feels good

Never, I canceled it

It's crazy. Game's like 14 years old and new mods and skins still come out.

Does anyone here have seen SF Debris on behind the scene of Star Wars?

>New Hope
sfdebris.com/videos/special/herosjourney.php

>Empire & Jedi
sfdebris.com/videos/special/shadowsjourney.php

>Prequel & lil bits Disney purchased
sfdebris.com/videos/special/hermitsjourney.php

Great. Now no Ashoka hero and Twilight ship!

Well, it is legit the best SW game that includes lightsabers and the force as main weapons

The Twilight isn't that great, even the writers realized it.

Is this canon
youtube.com/watch?v=_TG3BEHdRHI

It's also really easy to mod compared to newer games. Even some dumbo like me who can barely handle Blender could make a custom Kyle model with some basic instructions.

>99 is snoke

Only before the purge.

Sabaphra chapter 3 is HERE. And yes, this is the chapter where they fuck.

pastebin.com/CLuEJ72p

Link to the full story is included. Hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it...

>ywn play Jabba's Farts Unleashed

lads is there literally any chance at all that we might get this gem back in some form after rebels finishes up? i just watched this video about the arcs they had planned and every single one of them sounds amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=CeWRKocL56E

Is Rebels really bad?
t.in the middle of a clone wars rewatch

Star Trek

MY GAL

I was just about to start working on mine, right after I read this

They've said that they're still looking for ways to show us the unfinished stuff, so I think we'll see most of it in some form sooner or later, most likely as novels or comics.

>Solo really does end up being American Grafitti in space

I'm hoping they release more story reels. I know Filoni said he wanted to only show the most complete ones, but from what we've seen the Boba/Bane didn't seem to be in any worse condition than the ones we've gotten so far.

>We live in a timeline with two Aphra smut anons and an Aphra drawanon who have all delivered

I can dig this. The astromech looks really weird, but I like Aphra's look. Not bad, user.

is that a combination of an r2 unit and a t7

I'm digging Han's speeder

>pastebin.com/CLuEJ72p

Jesus user that was good
>tfw got taken out by it when Aphra starts undressing Sabine cause I started wondering about the intricacies of undergarments in SW and whether space qts use bras, and I thought about this for a good 5 minutes

What did I mean by this?

Don't post this, you're making me want to tinker with it again.
Thanks

T3, and yes. I like to think it's in constant pain.

Trust me, I spent forever trying to figure out exactly how difficult it would be to take off Mandalorian armor. I had to pull up some pictures of Sabine to try and figure it out.

Anyway thank you friend

>whether space qts use bras

If Leia in ANH is any indication, the answer is obviously _no_

It won't happen. The new rule is You CAN'T have ANYTHING More Interesting than the OT. And everything and all media must to a tie to the new movies ONLY.

exactly, but I'm sure there are undergarments, but its space stuff, so maybe they were something more like pic related

I didn't like his stuff on (bad) 90's comics, but that's because I have a weakness for some of that trash (mostly from the Image founders).
Is this any better/less biased?

What are some good KOTOR mods that won't break the movement that will make the beginning of the game less boring?

I like the light saber at the beginning mod. Makes it so you're an apprentice and everyone refers to you as that before you become a Padawan. Makes the combat more fun imo.

None. You died in the Endar Spire, and Taris is Hell.
You were then resurrected in Dantooine

Are the Hidden Beks my tormentor?

>That won't break the movement
I was thinking of that mod specifically when I wrote that post. Constantly breaks my and other Anons movement for some reason.

It's a fucking block

Ahahaha the Wook actually took Serkis's "darker than Palpatine!" shit as canon fact

>Despite his intelligent, sophisticated and at times calm demeanor, Snoke was actually known to be incredibly sinister, cruel, arrogant, egotistical, narcissistic, terrifying, and overall a truly monstrous individual from presumably the most diabolical kind much like Palpatine before him,[15] although arguably far darker in overall nature than even the deceased Emperor.[14]

Do you mean movement of the story or legit moving of your character ingame? Because if its the latter, I've had zero issues.

No, that's Carth.

Movement of the character. Like you can't move anywhere using the WSAD keys.

Fuck you. I wish I was in your position.
Gonna have to play this game on vanilla.

Is it happening after combat or just in general? If its after combat, that's an issue with the Steam version of the game. For some reason, having widescreen support screws up movement after combat. To fix it, stand still and spin your camera 360 degrees or save and reload.