So what was the best Scooby Doo Era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA
youtube.com/watch?v=yUz9kFm_zbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA

best theme song for sure.

2010 - 2013.

The last two series were the best, no joke. Disclaimer: I've watched the hell out of the 69-91 chunk in your pic. Growing up, I enjoyed the older series just fine, it's just that 30-ish years-worth of a show where literally every episode of every series was the same "whodunnit, oh wow we got him, oh it's THAT guy in a rubber mask! Them gosh darn kids and their dog!"
Pic enclosed for attention.

-oh and all the reused animations and sound effects were a bit of a nuisance, even for kid-me.

This, minus the abusive Velma, I hated that, she is supposed to be cute and caring, not a manipulative bitch, that's Daphne's role.

The one with the lochness monster and Australia movie. Did they make those movies to teach kids about culture or what?

Ah, yes. The Simple Plan/Sum 41/Good Charlotte intro. Sounds like it's right out of the soundtrack to American Pie.

I remember in the special features for a few of them there was some weird culture featurettes with a kid in a trench coat teaching Shaggy and Scooby about the culture of the place they visited.

I really liked 1972-1973 but that's because I thought the cameos were fun even though I was too young to know some of the stars. 1998-2005 and 2010-2013 is top tier though.

>It's another episode of user projecting his ideal gf's traits on Velma
shiggy diggy

Daphne isn't a bitch just because she's so hot you know you would never have a chance at getting with her unlike that boring tub of lard Velma

The classics are classics for a reason but Mystery Inc is so good. The one series where Fred and Daphne are actually the most fun and interesting characters in the show!

What the fuck happened in 2006?

All of them. Scooby-Doo is one of the classics. Up there next to old SpongeBob, Ren and Stimpy, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Mystery Inc. is gold.

1998-2005 followed closely by 1969-1971, then 2010-2013

Scooby Doo ranges from mediocre to shit, aside from Mystery Inc and some specials.
Hannah-Barbera is overrated.

1972 >= 1969 > 1998 > 2002 > 2010 > 1988 > 2015 > 2006

>All of them
No.

10-13

youtube.com/watch?v=yUz9kFm_zbc

Prolly the 98 era but I'm only now watching mystery incorporated. I don't know what the worst is, but a Pup Named Scooby-doo was so mind numbing as a child it felt like it would put me in a trance

>that's Daphne's role
Since when? Just because she's rich and attractive doesn't mean she has to be a bitch.