This guy is a fucking disaster. He has already sold out completely in less than 48 hours, and yes, Hillary was right...

This guy is a fucking disaster. He has already sold out completely in less than 48 hours, and yes, Hillary was right. He was a Russian shill

Why do you love a corporate Russian shill? Please explain in substance without dumb memes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Ebell
fortune.com/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source? Thats right there is none you fucking leaf

the russian flag is red white and blue
this was a match preordained
get bent

THIS
Rachel Maddow on MSNBC explained everything and it was shocking. Drumpf was working with the Russians the whole time. Just disgusting.

cause i vastly prefer the authoritarian nationalism that russia represents to the libshit cuckoldry that progressivism in the west represents. it's that simple.

go home CNN

At last I truly see.

That's it I hate Trump now!

Hates Hillary

The northern wall just got ten feet higher

The day of the rake is coming.

Got any [citations needed] links for these claims... CNN doesn't count.

These CTR shills and liberals are still in denial.

Maybe we should have a civil war to clean house and make Sup Forums great again.

All those things are positive and amazing.

Trump appointed Myron Ebell to his EPA Transition team.

Ebell is a leading climate change skeptic. He heads a thinktank called the "competitive enterprise institute".

His education is: B.A. in Philosophy, Masters in Political science, and some Ph.D. work in History. A liberal arts cuck trying to teach us science!

Ebell's think tank takes huge $$$$ from (((EXXONMOBIL))). He claims it's irrelevant and they're not beholden to their (((shareholders))). Sure Myron, I believe you!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Ebell

Trump shills will defend this JOKE.

>a bunch of shit I made up

-OP drinks jism found in used rubbes found on sidewalk
-OP gargles dog-piss
-OP brushes his teeth with dogshit
-OP fucks then murders babies
-OP voted for Hillary Clinton

>>No sources listed, but easy to believe after reading his shill-post

This.

sounds fucking great. Time to buy oil stocks, have fun at starbucks FAGGOT

gargle jizz CTR

> Ben Carson
> A creationist
> Reasonably thinks jews could of defended themselves with weapons

How is this a controversial opinion, he's saying Jews had the right to fight back and protect their own?

Nice propaganda my friend, the only source is one relatively unimportant Russian diplomat who could just as easily be lying that they "helped with Wikileaks" / "had contacts with Trump's campaign" as telling the truth. Who's to say they aren't just trying to stir up shit? I thought you've been trying to tell us that the Russians aren't trustworthy?

You seem mad

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY SECRETARY!!

gullible stem cucks unequivocally blown the fuck out

Oh no, gas is gonna get even cheaper.

Calm yourself, loser. You'll have more than enough time in the next 4 years to bitch and whine about Trump, at least wait until he's officially taking up office.

>Implying I don't already have stock in exxon
>Implying I don't brew my own coffee
Ironic. Myron Ebell is a literal Starbucks-drinking, liberal-arts educated Exxon cuck.

this is a bad choice, Michio Kaku needs to head the EPA or Helen Cauldicott

and they need funding or we will all be dead in 150 years no more humans

well if someone's taken a screencap of notepad.exe and posted it on twitter it must be legit

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

>jews could've prevented the Holocaust
Why would they do this? Not like anyone got hurt or something.

Pretty sure the US doesn't elect a president for you canadians, eh

You have your own

wtf.... i hate trump now....

So, uh, why you workin' for free?

>Doesn't understand biology, chemistry, or physics
>Reads a book or two on climate science
>Ready to lead the world's scientists
This is what trumpcucks actually believe.

None of this shit is true. The Russians didn't admit to collusion with Trump. Rather, some Russian ambassador said he was looking forward to developing a healthy relationship with Trump, and then leftists with poor reading comprehension skills mutated that into, "THE RUSSIANS WERE BEHIND EVERYTHING!?!?111!" It's funny, because they are simply projecting Hillary's crimes onto Trump. Hillary actually colluded with hostile foreign powers.

>election over
>still propagandizing for the loser
Did you know Wikihow tells you how to tie a noose in easy to follow steps?

pretty cool desu

>Racially motivated attacks and harassment by Trump supporters reported
>Reported

Funny how all of the Leftist attacks and rioting are filmed and irrefutable, but all of these awful "racially motivated" incidents just end up "reported"

I wonder what that's all about.

>Leaf
>Lua comments --
>Nosource
(((This is so profound and shocking)))

>Another idiotic cuck
The greenhouse effect was published in like 1824 by the man who invented Fourier analysis (what an idiot!).

Apparently his dastardly goal was to destroy American industry 150 years later.

why is CTR here, and where is their sources?

Sounds like the idiotic ramblings of a leftist who denies Israel's right to defend or even exist.

Even if any of this were true, that means our corruption beat their corruption. So the fuck what.

Hello where is the proofs

Nice ID

Wikileaks have leaked hundreds of thousands secret russian documents. Some which have been used against the russian state in russian courts, makes no sense that the russians would cooperate with wikileaks.

>citation needed

Change ur flag muffinman, ur making us look bad

>random picture that looks like it was made in microsoft word
cmon leaf

And the media also said that trump would lose.
You should really reevaluate who you trust.

>pic related hacked into the elections and rekt amerika
As a jew column writer would write: AND IT IS A GOOD THING

All of trumps staff for the goverment will be Wall-street shills and rich oligarchs.

Mnuchin, Mercer, Simmons, icahn.

Pol supports jewish oligarchs.

:) top kek.

fortune.com/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list/