Remember that episode of teen titans go when the writers were so creatively bankrupt that they just redubbed the pilot...

Remember that episode of teen titans go when the writers were so creatively bankrupt that they just redubbed the pilot episode of the 2003 teen titans and called it a new episode? How can Sup Forums still unironically defend this show when they do shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPkKIj_Amck
youtu.be/qJdW0oqGX1c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Classe_américaine
youtube.com/watch?v=Csw-lTk0IRo)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which episode ya yabberin' about OP?

So they made a joke,using material from the old show.

Season 3 episode "The Cape" was just the 2003 teen titans episode "divide and conquer" redubbed, staff was so lazy to make a new episode that they just did an incredibly unfunny abridged version of the first 15 minutes of the episode.

No they just dubbed over the entire first episode.

Its very little new animation in the episode at all its like they realized they had to pad the season 1 episode and the budget for animation was already gone.

Dude, comic redubbing of a show is a form of parody as old as the internet if not more. There is a reason Abridged series are so popular. And going by
youtube.com/watch?v=BPkKIj_Amck
it is actually funny.

Do you have any sort of evidence that it was due to laziness or financial troubles?

>Sup Forums in charge of understanding humour

>How can Sup Forums still unironically defend this show when they do shit like this?
Pic related, the answer.

And like magic apologists and/or paid shills have arrived. I bet you defend when cartoons shove in memes to stay relevant too.

>I don't like this things!
>Well, it's actually funny
>PAID SHILLS! APOLOGISTS!

Whatever you want mate.

Still waiting on that evidence.

Weeb Titans fans are literal Mr. Enter-tier autists, no exceptions.

>this show SUCKS! I'm gonna post on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr to let them know just how much I hate them for ruining the "original"!
>show's creators make fun of them
>WOAH WHY THEY DO THIS? THEY MUST BE TRIGGERED AND LAZY!

I would expect an episode like this from a youtuber trying to replicate the success of LittleKuriboh or teamfourstar. Like many other shitty abriged series, the jokes were incredibly stupid and failed to even satire the very show it was trying to make fun of. The staff knows they can do whatever the fuck they want and cartoon network will never kill the show because of how much they keep promoting it. But hey, Sup Forums will defend anything that's lelsorandumb enough for them.

That has nothing to do with what I said you claimed it was due to lack of funds, and laziness, I asked for evidence, you make more claims.
>Sup Forums will defend anything that's lelsorandumb enough for them.
That's bullshit Sup Forums bitches about absolutely everything wrong with a show, it honestly sounds like you can't handle the fact that people like something you don't.

Just doing a redub so you don't have to animate a new episode reeks of laziness.

How do you know that's the reason?

OP, would you call an abridged series "creatively bankrupt"?

you'd call them creatively bankrupt no matter what they'll do.

in fact if they somehow do something first and other shows copied it, you'd still call them creatively bankrupt.

So you also get triggered by the power rangers episode where they watch an episode of super sentai?

It's older than the internet, but people used to put actual effort into it
youtu.be/qJdW0oqGX1c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Classe_américaine

Vile casual that will defend anything

That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, fuck off

I guess OK ko is just as bad op they did one over the pilot episode and it's only their first season.

Steven universe did one too.

>You're literally mr enter tier autism if you don't enjoy eating shit from your hands

The redubbed episode was better than the original tho. Robin's cape was a good joke. Also, Korra did an abridged episode once. It was the funnier episode of that shit show

The cape episode would have been tolerable if was actually you know, funny

It's not that they do it... It's that they keep doing it.

We get it, you've lampshaded and fired back at the extreme critical responses, now you're just drilling a dry hole.

>it doesn't count if I don't want it to

But I do it ironically

>Weeb Titans fans?
>Weeb?

You're faggot ass doesn't even know what that word even means. Confirmed underage retard that uses jokes and saying they find random on online because they think it's cool.

Go back to ifunny gaylord.

Are you feeling well man?

Here is your (you)

>weeb theme song
>weeb body proportions
>weeb facial expressions
>not weeb
Your redditspacing and phonepost filename are the cherries on top.

look at this nostalfag butthurt

Go back to the gay community special ed.

boy, the word weeaboo has completely lost its meaning

>Western animation actually decides to use the best animated artstyle for once instead of looking like shit as usual
>this is somehow a bad thing

>generic anime style
>best artstyle

That's what I wrote, yes.

Got a problem with that?

I don't know dude. That was pretty funny. Eye milk and not walking away.

Remember that time they cancelled the Teen Titans cartoon and then people bitched about it for more than a decade, even though it wasn't really that good?

you know that is not true, however all animation styles are garbo.

>they cancelled
It got a fuckind ending

Teen Titans has no merit. Only nostalgiafags and weebs say it's good.

NO user YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THEY CANCELLED IT

THEY TOOK IT AWAY FROM US AND THEY NEED TO GIVE IT BACK

>Sup Forums user fails to understand shitposting

what did (you) mean by this?

Writing is hard okay?

They ran out of money.

/thread

OP is just butthurt that Teen Titans is better than any Marvel cartoon ever and how marvel never made a single animation that wans't shitty.

>t. liveactionfag
Your shitpost has no merit.

I don't get it how Marvel never got good animations even with Disney help.

I can understand all their games being shitty but cartoons?That's supposed to be Disney thing.

>shitpost
Sorry your show is bad and you have to delude yourself to justify liking it.

DIsney cartoons series always sucked in general

>you have to delude yourself to justify liking it
Fake news.

>Gravity Falls
>Kim Possible
>the best magical girl cartoon of all time
user...

Didn't Harvey Birdman do this?

>gravity fall
Shitty generic cal arts to the point Steven or Star butterfly could be characters of their show and no one would notice the difference of the styles
>kim possible
Mary Sue, the show

No one mention those shows outside Sup Forums for a reason.

>the best magical girl cartoon of all time
Disney didn't make W.I.T.C.H.

>He comes to an anime website that was made for anime nerds and otakus
>He comes to a website that was originally created for lolicons when something awful banned it
>He hates anime and anything anime like on an anime website
Western animation needs animesque more than ever

SU and SVTFOE are actual generic CalArts garbage.
GF could easily be a 2000s show *but for* the art style.
>Mary Sue, the show
You mean, just about the only cartoon that actually did it well somehow? Yeah, I agree.

I was worried for a minute you were talking about star vs because that show is trash

What do you think of the actual show I was talking about, though?

I always liked W.I.T.C.H, I thought it was pretty good.

>How can Sup Forums still unironically defend this show when they do shit like this?
You may not like it now, but we both know you're going to actually give the show a chance once a new Teen Titans show comes out for you to focus your hate on.

That's not the right post, you idiot. What a troll fail.
I've already posted the pic, but pretend I posted it again.

>Everyone who thinks W.I.T.C.H was enjoyable is a W.I.T.C.Hfags

Is not a bad show but is too motherfucking girlshit.

Even Sailor Moon was less focused on being a show for girls only.

It wasn't.

What are you talking about? I've never seen a supposed girl show that is so obviously targeted at boys as well. Sailor Moon included.

The pervasive dark/creepy imagery in the first season already makes it rather unique. And as for the second season, let me just quote a YouTube comment here:

>Well, to be fair, this season did have quite a bit to handle for a show that's rated PG7: Mind-games, kidnapping, escaping policy custody, murder, enslavement, man-hunts, identity theft, abusive parenting (even as only an illusion), bullying and public deformation of character (plus those Knights of Destruction could get kind of sexual-sounding while feeding on their emotions, just saying), terrorism, raising of the dead, brutal assault of young females, sexualization of minors, attempted violence against one's own child, false accusations of a crime, illegal surveillance/stalking, on-screen character death (even if they weren't actual people), driving a minor to complete nervous breakdown, hostile intent/harassment of a elementary-school child, illegal imprisonment and owning of other people (basically slavery), scamming the masses (for candy, of all things), betrayal in the line of duty towards those who most trust you, cannibalism, and romantic affiliations between a grown man and (what appears to be) a teenage girl.
>...they managed to squeeze in a series' worth of Cop-show crimes into one season of a child's cartoon AND got it past the sensors.Man, how I loved this show T-T
(from youtube.com/watch?v=Csw-lTk0IRo)

Does THAT sound like a "girl show" to you?