Why are trump fags so mad at people rioting?

Why are trump fags so mad at people rioting?
Trump himself called for a revolution back in 2012.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266035509162303492

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648

wtf is he talking abotu

We don't mind riots per se.
We mind stupid chimpouts by idiots with for no good reasons.

>Losing popular vote
>Still winning
>Not a good reason to riot.
Nigga pls.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
YOU ;__: LOST!
Y O U ;________; L O S T!
LOST!
CTR LOST!
LOST!

HOW DOES IT FEEL FAGGOT?

Obama won electoral college in 2012, these tweets were made before all votes were counted and Donald thought Obama lost the popular vote and was outraged.
Obama didn't actually lose the popular vote though.

And of course he's deleted his tweets about revolution, because he's an Orwellian cockmongler.

>Being this mad.
ex dee

trumpsters have the memory of goldfish and forget the secession petitions in 2012 and Trump calling the electoral college garbage.

I don't think you get it
We aren't mad they're rioting, and we're praying to kek they do try to start a revolution

Because the ballots were stuffed. I only saw one Hillary sticker irl this entire campaign, and I live in a blue state. She's very hated here.

What is it about Swedes that make them such fags?

Holy shit I thought the /qa/ thing was just a meme but I went there and ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha

What is it about amerifats and ignoring the actual subject and just trying to insult the nationality instead, even though i'm behind a proxy? :-)

look at this cuckbutthurt
will you keep this up for the whole term?

>deleted his tweets about
proofs please

>winning side
>being mad
pick one and only one ;^)

Sup Forums is cuck central, of course they're against people going out to row row.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op7PKNCH65A

:-)

sure you are. SHOO SHOO SMELLY /QQ/

>t. muhammed van swedestan
I'm not even suprised

Bög

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I CANT ALL ALL THIS MSG!
TOO MUCH SALT from these cucks!
HAHAHAHAAAA!
ITS GLORIOUS!

Are we mad? I just think they're ridiculous.

"I cherish women." cuts to a clip where a disrupter is being throw out of a rally 'Get her outta here. she can have her coat back after the rally'

>HURR DURR drumpf dont cherish womminz