Let's settle this for one of the best preschool franchises of all time

strawpoll.me/14769862 Let's settle this for one of the best preschool franchises of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6moKWsFzoB8
youtube.com/watch?v=6TqsGGOZg-s
youtube.com/watch?v=GldPc5N9Jv8
youtube.com/watch?v=sy4IhE-KAEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay, let's see if I can do this.

Gotta get up
Gotta get going
Gonna see a friend of mine
He's round and he's tumbly
I love him because he's just
Pooh Bear, Winnie the Pooh Bear

fuck, I can't remember the rest
ILLUMINATING TELEVISION

Let's settle this. One response.

Sad trombone.

>1 vote for The Book of Pooh
Glad to see some love for that series

Looking for fun, chasing some honeybees. Pooh Bear, I know he's out there! Rumbling tumbling, climbing a honey tree!

Fun never ends for us, we're so adventurous, least every now and again, and when we're alone and there's nobody home. It's nice to be able to count on a friend like

Pooh Bear, Winnie the Pooh Bear! Wherever you go, hey won't you take me please. Pooh Bear, I gotta be there! It's me and it's you, my silly old Winnie the Pooh.

Now the real question is how does this episode hurt me more now than it did years ago.

>Still can’t beat Owl
I’ll get him someday

>series

Get on my fucking level.

youtube.com/watch?v=6moKWsFzoB8

Let's see, should I pick the one that is good, or one of the three that are absolute garbage? Hm.

>tfw they stole the plot of Pooh's Grand Adventure for the 2011 reboot
I did like the reboot, though

The Wishing Bear is, to this day, one of my favorite Christmas-themed episodes of any series.

I noticed that The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is getting the most votes.

Winnie the Pooh in general seems to be a franchise for preschoolers, so what makes The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh the best of the 4 shows? I'm actually not mad because that's my favorite too, but I am just curious

Define "preschool" first.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TqsGGOZg-s

>movie

Get on my fucking level.

youtube.com/watch?v=GldPc5N9Jv8

What makes people like winnie the pooh so much? I'm legit curious.

its comfy, and the art is nice. plus nostalgia

Same reason as SpongeBob, it grabs you by the balls in your childhood, that way when you’re a depressed 20-something, going back to it feels magical, because it has a level of self-awareness that makes it fun for adults to watch.

Nostalgia and its also the only 2D animated show on that list.

New Adventures is underrated and forgotten as fuck. Also, Winnie the Pooh isn't just for preschoolers, get outta here with that shit.

Well...at least three of us remember Welcome to Pooh Corner. :;(

Childhood is idolizing Tiger
Adulthood is seeing that Rabbit was and always will be the best

Read the books.

Well. This exists. I can't say i'm getting deja vu.

Fun Fact: Pooh's Grand Adventure is one of the only animated films ever made to feature an entirely male cast.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=sy4IhE-KAEg

Visually, it's very appealing. The art style was consistent with the Many Adventures, which was inspired by the original EH Shepard illustrations, so there's a certain level of realism to the Hundred Acre Wood's look. The characters are bright, simple design that're easy to animate, and very expressive, but the backgrounds are full of so much detail, from the texture of bark to the leaves on trees to the bumps on logs... everything is very naturalistic and rustic, and that's comfy as fuck.

Audio-wise, it had an excellent, fully orchestral score, and voice direction by the one-and-only Andrea Romano, who worked on Batman The Animated Series directly afterwards. Her work cannot be underestimated, every single line delivery on that show was perfectly delivered, every joke perfectly timed.

Winnie the Pooh is a poster boy for Taoist teachings
there are books written about how everything he says and how he views the world can be directly linked to Taoism

Pooh is turning kids away from Jesus

Rabbit is F2M though, so it's kind of okay.

I had no idea this was a thing. I want more

Stop ruining things.

see

The original Disney movie (which is the shorts combined) is really comfy and nicely done. Instead of an overarching plot its just about Pooh and friends have some misadventures.

It's cute and comfy and nostalgic.

Only the first three shorts combined, though I did see a TV-edited version that included "A Day for Eeyore".

A Day for Eeyore sucks, though.

You're just mad cuz you suck at Pooh sticks.

Nah man. I still like the part where Piglet presents him with the balloon even after it popped.
>My balloon? My birthday balloon? ...Red. My favorite color. How big was it?
>Ab-b-bout as big as m-me.
>My favorite size.

I swear the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh indoctrinated me into liking anime with comfy people doing comfy things. It was animated by a Japanese studio and you can practically break down the cast of WtP into the modern stereotypes of CGDCT anime.

Pooh had the best holiday specials. The Halloween ones are both very fun as well.

>Welcome to Pooh Corner
I didn't know they made a show for India.

It's only flaw was that it wasn't The New Adventures (songs were awesome)