I've noticed a sudden decrease in low effort, Canadian shitposting after Trump's victory

I've noticed a sudden decrease in low effort, Canadian shitposting after Trump's victory.

What gives?

I know what you're implying. It's called trolling, newm8.

I've never shitposted. I'm a kind Canadian.

wew
e
w

CUT MY LEAF INTO PIECES

Never, not once.

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

No more rage.

they're working on their own wall to keep amy schumer out

There it is

Veteran here. Enlisted into the Canadian Volunteer's Legion more than a year ago.
- 77th Royal Canadian Posters "Kek's Leafs"

Saw combat in the Primaries Campaign, including both the Battle of the RNC and the Siege of the DNC. Fought at the Battle of the First Debate (were I was wounded during our tactical retreat), Battle of the Second Debate and Battle of the Third Debate. Was at the front during the final Battle of the Election all the way until the end. Participated in counter intelligence operations at [redacted], various infiltrations in [redacted] and was imbedded with a special posters unit for sabotage operations behind enemy lives.

I think I've served this board well as have many leafs and I will not be grouped with the traitors.

Who is this semen demon?

I don't know where all the shitposting came from honestly, I love Trump and want him to take over Canada and save our asses

The Canadian Blue Pilled Cucks have run away with their tails tucked.

She isn't a semen demon. Her mother is a demon though.

Too busy celebrating Trumps victory

Fall leaves normally get blown away as winter arrives