Julian said Trump wouldn't be allowed to win

Julian said Trump wouldn't be allowed to win.
But Trump won.
So is the election not actually rigged? Is Julian truth worthy or is he just being an alarmist faggot?
Explain yourself Sup Forums

It was rigged. But not enough. The general understanding is you can effectively rig the vote to gain a few percentage points. More than that and you risk being discovered. And you only rig in the key states that matter. So most likely places like FL, PA, and VA where it will be close and a good amount of EV are on the line. It takes time to organize and implement, so places with late DJT surges probably had nothing in place to do that.

It's just that DJT overcame their cheating where he needed to, so the whole effort was wasted.

Julian said it because if Assange explicitly backed Trump it would damage Wikileaks' credibility

Checked.

It still seems like he was pretty certain when he said he wouldn't "be allowed to win", to me, him being proven so wrong completely destroys his credibility, before the election he was a guy who we all assumed knew what was going on behind the scenes, like he was the most redpilled guy, but now it seems like he's just a e-celebrity that likes to act like he knows what's going on and simply doesn't.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Easy FBI.

>Shit, Assange said he wouldn't win, we need to let him win.

Goes on /Pol, haha fuck you Assange.

Didn't the Clinton Foundation just buy 130 million dollars worth of arms and BLM, who is not openly planning treason, just get a 100 million dollar donation from the Ford Foundation?

That's how he's not "allowed" to win.

now* openly planning treason btw

>97906682
an fbi user said they gave hillary a deal: lose or go to jail.

Makes sense. They were probably forced to unrig the election.

Also remember that Israel loves Trump and we know they have the keys to the kingdom.

There were cases of fraud in this election and Trump wouldn't have been able to win. Unless, Trump and Jullian and James made sure everyone knew that the election was rigged. Therefore people were more carful with their votes, the democrats couldn't rig it all the way they because they'll get caught. And they thought they didn't need to because 'huhu look at the polls'

I think the rigging hype was largely a counter measure. Then they were destroyed by the medias own inaccurate polls, they failed to campaign enough or try and rig many previously blue states.

This could be all part of their plan, look at the hysteria and polarization in just the last two days. Or maybe the elite think only way to get the right to truely fuck off is to give the rights guy, Trump, a term. They would obviously secretly destroy the economy and propagandize the whole time. This is what has happened so many times in foreign nations, ie: how the Saudis/ SCAF/U.S. fucked Morsi in Egypt

The proof that Julian is truth worthy is that he fucking vanished from the face of the Earth. If he had nothing worthwhile to say he would still be chilling in the Ecuador embassy. In comparison Kim Dotcom is an enormous faggot and he's still there.

Julian is Gandalf, but Trump is Tom Bombadil. The rules just don't apply to him.

He's just another shitposting aussie, let him be

This. Like typical apparatchiks they weren't the most competent of people, believed their own propoganda and did what they thought necessary.
There were also some cases of un-rigging, like where the PA state police (who are actually pretty based) did some raids where suspected mischief was being performed.

The thing about rigging is that to systematically rig an election takes a massive amount of money and planning.

With so much scrutiny from donald trump ON the election results and so many eyes on the subject, if they rigged the election and weren't perfect they would be caught, and the methods they're using to rig the system would be permanently removed (Electronic voting ect).

Morsi is a great parallel here, because he was democratically elected, but big interests hated him because he was Muslim brotherhood--and wouldn't be to big interests every whim. So the big interests sabotaged the economy and let crime run rampant all while running non stop propaganda. In the end people permitted the military to oust the first democratically elected president and slaughter thousands of his supporters. Sad desu

The establishment didnt want him to win
See how they all act now

If Trump actually can stay in power, or be subjugated, we will see soon

His next leak will TOTALLY lead to Hillary's indictment, guys.

Assange is a hero that won trump the election. Stop shitting on him Sup Forums.

Just like he didn't rape anyone, riiiight?

Just like how your tanned citizens don't rape anything that breathes, riiiiight?

They need to be careful with polarization. Blue-team, after their initial breakout violence, will lose, and lose badly. And then they will not get back into power for a long, long time. I think it is just them letting off steam and frustration. It won't last much beyond the weekend is my guess, other than small sporadic 'look at me' protests.

There will be many new groups that pop up to agitate in various ways, but that's no surprise. There are always reactionaries to anything new and different.

But yes, I do remember when the media couldn't stop using the term 'recession' during Bush. And then pretty much talked us in to one with their fear-mongering. And then they got their Obama. So your concern there isn't off-base. But if Trump over-performs as is seemingly his style, I think he's proven that he can stay one step ahead of their game.

People have forgotten what it's like to have someone in charge that puts America's interests first. I think it will be refreshing for most to see that kind of government in action again. DJT will need to hit the ground running because maintaining control after the mid-terms is going to be crucial and the media is going to be out for blood the entire time.

He was underestimating how much the people hated her. All these weak left wing protests are nothing compared to how it'd be if she won through what could only be rigging. She wasn't as untouchable as she thought it was and she realized it when people started turning on her towards the end of her campaign.

Very unlikely.
What you describe would require coordination that they do not have. Powerful people are many and "diverse" (not the liberal meaning), they're not sitting in a conference room to decide what the next part of the plan is.

Each one of them, on his own, reach the conclusion that it was in their interest to support clinton, and each one (or small-ish groups of them) acted on their own to achieve that goal.

It's just like us, really. Each one of us decided on his own to support trump for his personal reasons, and each one of us played the small part he wanted to play.
No hierarchy, no order, little coordination.

Take the pedo stuff. No one gave us an order or directions to dig intel. But we all shared the same feeling of disgust which lead us to spontaneously work on it. We all decided to go in the same direction but there was no coordination. It's likely the same for them too.

Except we were so many and so motivated, and their puppet so hated and corrupt that we won.

As for (((their interest))), civil unrest is good for them when they need to shut down someone that doesn't serve their interests, and works only if they can replace him with someone that will. Supporting trump makes no sense for them because they already had someone serving them, and there's a chance trump will fulfill his promise to drain the swamp.

Only because they'd projectile vomit from banging your landwhale sharting abortion-demanding sluts, riiiight?

anti-clinton cliques formed in the FBI and CIA after the FBI lost all credibility in two shitty failed and barely even conducted investigations. People where getting dangerously close to many truths so the system in place to rig the election fell apart, the FBI wouldnt allow her to be president after the shit she pulled.

Trust me Hillary tried to rig it. But she could only go so far without raising suspition

It's disheartening that so few people care about him. The entire world should know his name. The words "Where is Julien Assange?" should be on everybody's lips. He is either already murdered or he's bruised and beaten in a cell and wondering why nobody calls for him.

It's not over until December 19th, Drumpfkins.

It was rigged we but we still won guys.

We're fucking heroes now.

He was trying to get the attacks that he was working for Trump and Putin to chill. Also many many other people were making the same prediction.

the true litmus test of whether trump is a shill or really our guy will be whether he pardons assange

Congress admits that TPP is now basically killed and a timeline for Trump's border wall is already being put together. Is this what hope feels like?

Trump was guaranteed presidency the moment he met Netanyahu.

I think he underestimated the effect of him exposing hillary. Without it Trump may have not won.

Im still surprised at how many votes hillary got, i have not seen one yard sign or anything pro hillary ever.

It was just his staff being edgy

I am surprised as well, but I'm sure at least a million of those were dead people or illegals. Or just black women filling out votes for their extended family.

With his statements, Julian was adressing the normies, not us.

This means he was directing the normies attention towards the state of the election, and how rigged it all was and what Trump really stood for.

We already knew that, but it was his way of conveying the same to the normies.

He wasnt speaking about some secret (that he wouldnt win), but merely that ((((they)))) didnt want him to.

So they breed whites out of existence while your goverment gives them endless gibs, riiiiiight?

I speculate Trump is with the Hidden Hand. All those fifth avenue people stick together, hes either there to govern badly or preside over some catastrophe, and his incompetent actions will kill nationalist values from being embodied within a candidate again. I think Brexit and the right wing currents in Europe serve the same purpose. You can't outwit the Hidden Hand.

Well he didn't consider the possibility that hilary would rig an election and still fucking lose

He got too blackpilled after seeing normies ignore his leaks and liberals turning against him for "helping Trump and being a Putin puppet".

But he can't? I mean, Assange is Australian and he's wanted in Sweden, all he has to do it stay put and outlive the statute of limitations. Maybe he could grant him asylum but that's it.

Just like America except no gibs, riiiight?

At the time Trump was losing. I mean we were basically saying the same thing then. I don't think he had any more intel than we had that he "wouldn't be allowed to win"

NUKE SWEDEN

I still think that rather than an actual, physical wall, they should just let the BP do their job again. But they should not only heavily fine businesses that hire illegals, but also offer rewards for tip-offs. Make the fines double with each infraction and even large companies would be driven out of business after a few, and therefor will not risk it. Cut off the money and the illegals will go home on their own. No round ups, no bus fleets needed. With no opportunities for them, they will stop coming in.

Nothing against them, but they can go make Mexico great again with their hard work. Good luck Mexibros.

Back here wages will rise for those positions and our vast out-of-the-workforce multitudes will come streaming back. Yes, costs will also rise a little, but small price to pay for (real) full employment. And of course all those people will now be able to start buying things again.

GA being only a 'marginal win' for Trump is fucking clearly certain evidence that there was rigging in the general election.

Trump is not in office yet

DNC had something like 2x the funding and all the elite backing and people reported vote machines acting odd + illegal voting

And they still lost
Absolutely rekt

>implying the establishment did not back down so they can save face

The rigging wasn't strong enough, because their data was wrong.

They didn't expect the Obama coalition to completely disintegrate, they didn't realize how pissed the rural rust belt was, they didn't realize their brainwashing of the Latinos wasn't working as well as expected, they didn't expect 40,000 Amish to show up out of nowhere and vote red in Pennsylvania, the list goes on.

A successful rigging isn't tossing the actual results in a bonfire and substituting made-up numbers (because that results in you getting caught and rekt legally), it's taking a close thing and just giving it a subtle nudge here and there to make sure it comes out in your favor.

Look at what they're doing now.
As long as "okie dokie" is still in charge, he still hasn't won yet.

predictions tend to be wrong. I honestly wasn't expecting him to win either. (glad he did)

> i have not seen one yard sign or anything pro hillary ever.

I live in a pretty rural place, so all I saw was Trump signs (my state was ultimately easily blue). But in the bigger more affluent towns you'd see Hillary stuff start to pop up. You have to remember that you can drive for miles and see Trump signs galore in the country. But all those households equal just a few apartment buildings in the city, and they can't place signs.

True that *enthusiasm* for Hillary was down overall. So you would have seen less anyway. But DJT was heavily vilified by the media, so there was plenty of anti-Trump sentiment to get them out to the poles.

Republican help to reduce the amount of Vote Fraud (They Raid, Ohio, Florida, Pensylvania, North Carolina).
Other state that doesn't get raided like Nevada and Colorado, Hillary win before 50% vote count in.

You moron. Did you not pay attention during the election? They did EVERYTHING in their power to destroy Trump. The votes were fraudulent and the machines belonged to Soros. The polls announced Hillary's victory by a landslide. Even right now they're still busing in rioters and signing petitions to sway the electoral college.
It's just that they're not omnipotent and even their best effort couldn't prevent Trump from winning. This doesn't mean Assange was wrong, at most it means he underestimated Trump's momentum.

I think it was rigged in the sense that there was things like illegals voting, DNC busing people around to vote multiple times, etc. but we overcome it with sheer turnout.

In hindsight I don't think there was actually rigging in the sense of some kind of cheat button with the electronic machines, maybe they believed their own media bullshit and thought it wasn't necessary until it was too late.

he also said he had a real bombshell but he really just dropped many little bombs that i doubt helped that much, a bit maybe

trump would have won anyway

wrong its really over

but i guess those 100 millions that soros donated must be used somehow so you might as well shitpost

do you perchance know the person in pic related?

ASSANGE SAVED AMERICA

LAST TWO DEBATES KLINTON WOULDA WON W/O ASSANGE

IF HE DOESNT PARDON ASSANGE HE IS WHITE OBAMA AND Sup Forums GOT RUSED

vai se fude seu bosta, se tu tiver na minha facu quarta feira tu pode ter certeza que tu vai acordar no SUS