JLA/Doom Patrol Preview

the milkman cometh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GR-FwptzdOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice layout

that's all, comes out January 31st

youtube.com/watch?v=GR-FwptzdOQ

I could get into ACO's work a lot more if they didn't use Sketchup so much, it just distracts from the drawing

That's literally all there is, human models on modelled backgrounds in quirky brainless layouts

There are no "drawings". ACO might as well be a computer program.

In one of the cover Batman is a childfucker.
Really makes you think.

I AM THE MILKMAN
MY MILK IS DELICIOUS

>Milk Wars
I half thought I was hallucinating when I saw the solicits, but I guess it's real. Seriously, what is this Oneroi Collective shit, and why does it actually look halfway interesting?

Ehh the characters don't look TOO referenced though, there's enough stylization to keep it from looking like fucking Mikel Janin.

I wouldn't mind a better artist.

So the Milkman is a representation of the bygone era of Golden age comics?

The Milkman like the lcs owner, soon to be a figure of the past and of a service technology has made obsolete

Gardy...Mr. Fox

Like Gardner fox?

Like the writer of Flash of two worlds? Is he killing the actual comic book creators or is it just a refrence?

He's killing an ACTUAL comic book writer. He went back in time to the 80s to when he wasn't already dead, trapped Fox in his comic book, and then brutally dismembered his totally real body that was definitely actually him.

Daily dose?

Thanks doc

SPECIAL DELIVERY TODAY!

Could he beat Reid?

Finally more Doom Patrol

What the FUCK is this?

>implying more Doom Patrol is a good thing

>implying you're not a fake contrarian

Doom Patrol #10 comes out on the 24th.

How do you think it is going to transition into Milk Wars?

This is so deliciously weird.. Based DC.

That fiend! I knew Hypercrisis was real!

Doom Patrol is utter shite. It has completely absurd concepts, even by superhero standards, and has the gall to expect us to take that shit seriously. I'm supposed to accept the Brotherhood of Dada as a terrifying threat, am I? Well fuck you, that's goddamn stupid.

You have done well my son.

Why are you even here then?

At least it's better than The Invisibles

the first run in comics I ever read where I felt nothing for any character, story element, or event. I suppose it's impressive that the title lived up to its name because I remember almost nothing, like it didn't actually happen.

Cow Udder.
Dairy Farm.
Bottle Factory.
Front Lawn.

>I'm not a fake contrarian
>Proceeds to double down on being a fake contrarian

What did user mean by this?

>At least it's better than The Invisibles
That's because our sentence is up.

Bump

>dragging Shade into a crossover
fuck this shit