You reposted in the wrong trousers

You reposted in the wrong trousers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8T8bStabq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two to the one to the one to the three,
I like good crackers and I like good cheese.

Drink so much tea, you wouldn't believe,
Heeh to the one, to the one, to the HEEE~

>when you can get 8 different reaction images from one scene

i adore aardman
i hope when i die i go to a place were everybody is claymation and i can just sit and watch them moving around all day every day

Aren’t there like only 4 thirty minute episodes of this?

Not counting the movie- literally how did it get popular? Was stop motion really that rare back then?

Stop motion is a bitch to work with. And this was before we got to cheat with advanced programs like Laika can do now.

>i hope when i die i go to a place were everybody is claymation and i can just sit and watch them moving around all day every day
I hope when i die i get to be god emperor of a world filled with creatures and monsters that will do my bidding and slaughter everyone i hated in life, and i get a harem of goth pearl and other waifus, but i agree i loved aardman since i was a kid.

Hello, Sup Forums? We got a faggot.

>not wanting your personal afterlife to be your own facist dictatorship full of suffering and hot slave women for you to fuck
Christ, what a faggot

The train chase from The Wrong Trousers is literally the greatest stop motion/claymation of all time.

That shitty description sounds like what a t. Horny child would come up with

This. It was considered a masterstroke of animation back when it came out. I mean holy fuck, just look at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8T8bStabq0

>when Gromit starts laying down tracks

How did they animate that so well?

>sounds like what a t. Horny child would come up with
Why do you keep spreading that shit forced meme into any thread where someone is oerverted on a site known for its degeneracy?