Reminder that, according to Sup Forums...

Reminder that, according to Sup Forums, Black Panther owning dozens of highly advanced planets that make the Federation look small is more acceptable than Batman having a facility on the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZU7Y1Hdww0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who said that? No one said that. In fact the idea of Wakanda having a space empire goes against their xenophobic tendencies

we have seen literally one page of this space empire.

one.

People said that yesterday.

According to them, Black Panther defeating Lovecraftian horrors on his own is more acceptable than Batman being able to punch a Kryptonian using Kryptonite.

You’re obsessed

That's because Black Panther is a cosmic character and always has been, just like the Fantastic 4.

Marvel's stories are all over the place though

No they didn't and you are baiting. I think you are Bendis or Rivera that are busting our balls because we say your writing is shit which is true. Now please stop shit posting and go fuck yourself.

>That's because Black Panther is a cosmic character and always has been
How many "cosmic storylines" we saw on Priest run? On Kirby's? Hudlin's? Hell, on Coates'?

I'm okay with Batman punching Kryptonians with Kryptonite as long as those Kryptonians don't include Superman.

Whats with your faggy forced black panther/batman comparison threads? Why are you so triggered?

>dozens
>make the Federation look small
The Federation has over 150 member planets and is spread over 8000 light years.

>No they didn't and you are baiting.
Fuck you.

Look at this post and at that thread. People say that Black Panther beating Cthulhu is an amazing story that makes sense with his powers, while Batman punching a Kryptonian can only be a bad story.

The bias is pretty obvious.

Oh no, Marvel's first black superhero who is getting a movie is suffering from power creep.

What EVER will we do?!?

That guy is clearly a brainlet. Batman is cool and always has been. Prep time is the best power.

>What EVER will we do?!?
Judge him the same way you judge Batman.

If Batman is being wanked when he has a facility on the moon, how about Black Panther owning dozens of advanced planets?

If Batman is being wanked when he punches a Kryptonian, how about Black Panther destroying Cthulhu on his own?

What should I read for Black Panther? Kirby, Priest?
I heard about one of the runs that follows Kirbys is good as well?

This discussion does happen, just less often because Batman is a more popular character than Black Panther.

Where you not here when the space empire was revealed?

I know
>Hudlin
But I hope this theme somehow makes it in at some point
youtube.com/watch?v=uZU7Y1Hdww0

>Where you not here when the space empire was revealed?
On yesterday's thread, people here were saying that Batman having a facility on the moon is much worse than Black Panther's Space Empire.

Just avoid Hudlin and you're clean
Not sure about Coates

Priest is the standard. Kirby is good because hey it's Kirby. Panther's Rage is an awesome early story you should read, they just put out an Epic of it but the issue numbers are Jungle Action #6–24.

I have literally never read a black panther comic in my life, but why do you give a shit? If the story is shit, don't read it. Don't bitch about it like an autist when you know fully well it'll either be retconned or ignored by the next writer.

How many of these stories are "cosmic"?

How many of these stories are as important as "The Dark Knight Returns"?

See
Why are you so butt hurt about BP in particular?

>Why are you so butt hurt about BP in particular?
It's not Black Panther in particular.

People have a problem with Batman being in the Justice League, but see no problem with Hawkeye on the Avengers.

People have a problem with Batman learning how to fight after 15 years training, but see no problem in Captain America becoming the best fighter in the world after training for 6 months.

People have a problem with Batman punching Kryptonians, but see no problem with Black Panther destroying Cthulhu.

People have a problem with Batman pulling the trigger to shoot Darkseid, but see no problem in Dr. Doom destroying an army of omnipotent beings easily.

Batman is the one considered a "Mary Sue" and criticized for being "too wanked" when he never does the kind of shit that Marvel "humans" are capable of.

You're a faggot, go fuck yourself, batman suffers from retarded fanbase like you.
And your argument is some guys in some thread YOU made on Sup Forums.

because batman's in like a million books so the shitty stuff gets cropped and spread and the good stuff is ignored and also no one seems to care about context

>according to Sup Forums
Stopped reading right there

Batman easily has better stories than Black Panther, and Black Panther is more wanked by a tenfold than Batman. Why is Batman more criticized for being less wanked than Black Panther?

Or compare Batwank to Doomwank. Doomwank is praised here like the best thing a writer can ever do.

Black Panther is Marvel’s designated Mary Sue; he’s the most cartoonishly over the top motherfucker in the universe.

Batman is more often the protagonist of stories than BP so people generally like to see him at a disadvantage which is where drama comes from, but there’s a tendency to gloss over the challenge and just have him win because “I’m Batman”

They’re less equivocable than you think because beyond their superficial qualities, their stories are vastly different

Both are cool, Batman’s obviously cooler if we have to make the distinction(which we shouldn’t, everyone likes Batman more than Black Panther)

Would you please stop making this same shitty thread every day. Thank you.

People who have problems with Batman are DC fans. Marvel fans don’t give a shit what DC heroes do and vice versa.

>Why is Batman more criticized for being less wanked than Black Panther?

He isn’t; he’s more criticized for being more wanked than BP

And yes, Batman receives about 10000x anything BP receives, criticism included, because he’s about 10000x as popular

>ywn be as butthurt as OP

>he’s more criticized for being more wanked than BP
When was the last time Batman fought an Eldrich abomination on his own and won? When was the last time he owned an advanced civilization in dozens of planets? When was the last time he married Wonder Woman because editorial wanted to make him look cooler?

Batman is criticized for having a batcave on the moon, for fucks sake.

Guys, stop. He's baiting.
Yesterday he made the exact same thread, and after anons explained to him why he's wrong he still asked the same question he asked in the op. Don't take the bait.
Like I said he's probably Bendis trying to make us angry for criticizing his shit writing.

The "explanation" was that Black Panther can do everything and be cool because he isn't popular, while Batman, being popular, should be incompetent.

Nice explanation.

People who are triggered by Batman should be ridiculed. It's that simple.

Well, there was that one time Batman bullied The Spirit into giving up his hunt, and also when he kicked all of Apokalips's biggest bastards--Darkseid and Kalibak included-- in the dick, in Batman and Robin Vol 2 35-.

>Or compare Batwank to Doomwank. Doomwank is praised here like the best thing a writer can ever do.
Batman should beat Dr. Doom just to make those people mad.

No there was another explanation. I'm not gonna repeat it because you're baiting and if you weren't you would still not understand. Now please fuck off.

Black Panther is a KING.

Bruce Wayne is a Mary Sue who has PhD level knowledge in every field, can bench press 1000 lbs, spends his free time leading a playboy lifestyle, built a super computer and all sorts of ridiculously sophisticated gadgets in a cave by himself, etc... Literally "nothin personel" the character.

Reminder that the Phonenix is pretty much guaranteed to cut them back to status quo.

marvel fans don't give a shit and BP isn't showing up a white man when he does his thing
Batman existing at his state of popularity is like a smack in the face to all other superheroes in DC

Hence why you see so much butthurt on the net about Bats but never at marvel

By the way, what antagonist and what issue is this guy talking about with Black Panther beating Cthulhu up? I've not heard of it yet.

You want to go into why Wakanda is so advanced despite being cut off from trade? Or we just going with magic panther god?

>Black Panther can be wanked because he is a KING
Wow, amazing explanation. As good as Black Panther's stories.

>Reminder that, according to Sup Forums,
Guy who hates BP here, fuck off with your generalising.

Why does noone on Sup Forums know how to use sage?

Probably Ultimates? Just gonna point out that Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Captain Marvel and America were on that team too. Also not Cthulhu, just some run off the mill monsters outside of creation. Now a REAL asspull would be a character or characterS defeating a Many-Angled One.

It doesn't show up on your posts anymore. People aren't satisfied with their posts doing nothing if they don't do SOMETHING.

Remove Mary Sue and you'd be right. Batman earned his position by training. Blacked Panther got his stuff by smoking weed. Gee I wonder who deserves more praise.

lol you're crying over a comic book character grow up you manchild

What's wrong with a character being given their power through divine intervention, magic, technology, AND training? Is Batman an inherently more believable character because he does the same using only the latter two as an explanation for his feats?

>training
lmao Batman's "accomplishments" are ridiculously impossibly by time constraints alone, even if he were a prodigy at everything. He is the epitome of a Mary Sue.

Black Panther got to where he is by depending on his people, his ancestors, his gods, and other heroes all the time.

>make the Federation look small
lol good luck with that

Didn't say anything about being more "believable" or whatever.
>Batman's "accomplishments" are ridiculously impossibly by time constraints alone, even if he were a prodigy at everything.
Not if he learned meditation and sleep training first to maximize time.

>Not if he learned meditation and sleep training first to maximize time.
low tier b8

>Highly advanced nationalistic African ethnostate with strong isolationist tendencies is actually at the heart of a massive multicultural space empire.

Seems totally reasonable.

And watching Bill Nye and Magic School Bus to learn science while he was doing fight training. Multitasking!

This, DC is easily more consistent. especially since characters can vary in power level depending on the era (like comparing post-Crisis Superman to pre-Crisis Superman).

Why do the mods let this absolute retard to keep spamming shit?

Falseflags and flame shit are against the rules.

He's always suffered power creep. I hope the movie tones it down.

Why can't we get this artist on Star Wars instead?

Just a reminder that:

Childhood is idolizing Batman, Adulthood is realizing Superman is a better character.

>DC more consistent

Hahaha fuck off and go back on your meds

3 words.

Not an argument, senpai.

Day one Batman was cemented in realism. Not necessarily everything that happens is physically possible, but for the most part things have scientific reasoning to them and most villains are average human beings with a psychological disorder for a gimmick. You really don't see Batman fighting aliens unless if its apart of the Justice League

Black Panther deputed in the Fantastic Four, a comic that has Fantastic in the fucking name. You should expect cosmic shit up the ass, especially from a made up place in Africa that is so god damn smart that they hid themselves from the rest of the world because they didn't want to deal with anybody's bullshit. He is introduced as both a king of a nation, an acrobat, a trained fighter, a genius inventor, and an eccentric vigilante who seems eager to fuck with visitors when Wakanda isn't being attacked by any of his albino gorilla themed rivals

Batman building a satellite on the moon is the literally equivalent to Don Quixote destroying literally every Windmill on the face of the planet. Black Panther owning planets is a bit much, admittedly, but not any more extreme than any of Antman's micro-prisons or Reed's multi-dimensional safe havens

>Black Panther deputed in the Fantastic Four, a comic that has Fantastic in the fucking name. You should expect cosmic shit up the ass,

>Day one Batman was cemented in realism.

No he wast, now shut up and stop giving OP (you)s

Batman was fighting VAMPIRES before DC had any mystic character, gotham was a cursed city and the whole bat thing was about him being a demonic "omen". As for the aliens you have clearly never touched old comics, batman was doing fucking time travel, we saw his future self fighting aliens too.

Nigga, tell me one of Batman's classic Rogues that have any supernatural or cosmic powers and abilities. Tell me which one of Batman's iconic villains is from fucking Mars while you're at it too

Batman's a fucking Vigilante. He has no powers and protects Gotham City. He beats up Henchmen most of the time. He came out of fucking DETECTIVE Comics. Just because he dealt with Supernatural villains doesn't make him a Supernatural character. Batman was created by Bruce to instill fear in the hearts of Criminals by playing up to their notions of demons and shit. It becomes really fucking redundant once the same guy who intentionally plays into the mythos of the occult actually starts fighting occult villains. Shit's wack. Y'all are wack

Read more comics. What do you think the monster men were? Or the Mad Monk

>Nigga
Oh it's you again.

>starts the thread with secondary images
Send yourself to the gas chamber OP

Detective comics 31 you dumb casual

>tell me one of Batman's classic Rogues that have any supernatual or cosmic powers
Ras al Ghul, Solomon Grundy if we count him as a Bat Rogue, Cornelius Stirk...

>Kirby is good because hey it's Kirby
No. It’s shit.

>user is this mad that someone likes a black person
Seek help my dude

>Well, there was that one time Batman bullied The Spirit
>The Sprit
Not only he is notcalled The Spirit but the Spectre, but in the very next page he states he only let Batman hit him to feel better and proceeds to kill the Prisoner.
The fact that a page from an issue were Batman is utterly powerless to do anything has become one of the most cited exampled of Batwank will be forever baffle my mind.

>The fact that a page from an issue were Batman is utterly powerless to do anything has become one of the most cited exampled of Batwank will be forever baffle my mind.

They are fucking idiots, they don't read comics.

>Nigga, tell me one of Batman's classic Rogues that have any supernatural or cosmic powers and abilities.
His Second adventure is him vs a vampire.

>Batman having a facility on the moon.
The Watchtower is in the earth's orbit, not on the moon.

Batman has a batcave on the moon... and another in saturn.

He keeps the Hellbat armor on the moon. And i like that. Batman should keep his uber armors away

Batman beating a Doombot u mean.

Batman is for grown ups, supes has to be for kids, god forbid if there's a more childish and retarded fanbase.

Superman fans outside Sup Forums are well adjusted people. Here they are "feelfags", grown ups with daddy issues, and in general bitter inmature people. They have a personal attachment for for fictional characters that isnt healthy. But that's just Sup Forums.

Power level fags are cancer all over the internet tho.

The difference is that Batfags are faggots.
BP fans aren't. Because BP doesn't have any fans.

Too many on Hudlins. That shit where there was a bunch of black skrulls that turned into martin luther king and malcolm x was pants on head retarded.
Or was that his f4

> Punching with Kryptonite
> There are stories where Superman cures himself from Kryptonite
> Mfw Kryptonite is there for batfags entertainment.

Batman is weak mate. Stop with this prep time crap.

>Bast
What is black people's obsession with the Egyptians
They weren't THAT cool

That helps explain why Wakanda is so awesome