Why is Sup Forums being invaded with those Niggers and Niggerlovers from plebbit/CTR trying to shove their "Black men...

Why is Sup Forums being invaded with those Niggers and Niggerlovers from plebbit/CTR trying to shove their "Black men vs Niggers" / "MUH BASED BLACK PERSON" ,catchphrase on us?

Nigger is a slang for black people. You don't get to change the definition of a word because of your feelings, you special snowflake.

Do you ever see people saying "He's asian not a chink!", "He's Indian not a poo!", etc? No.

Everytime a nigger gets posted here, there will always be one nigger or nigger lover saying "There's a difference between a black and a nigger!!!". Yet people here love to say things like "Indians are not human, Turks are cockroaches, CHinks are not humans". Hypocrisy much? Why do niggerlovers and niggers love to make exception for BLACKS? Answer this. You're shilling couldn't be more obvious.

Notice the abnormal number of "MUH BASED NIGNOG" threads currently active. The replies are always identical.

I love petite girls.

Fuck off, you are the kind of people that accuse decent blacks of being Uncle Toms.

t. Tyrone

Fuck off senpai, niggers are based AF desu and us woke peeps will protect them from your racist shade

Sup Forums Sup Forums has become weak. The JIDF have won here. There is a better chan where we can get our serious discussions. Unfortunately it is pretty strict. There isn't a balanced Sup Forums with serious white nationalists and funposting so I switch between the two.

Because CTR isn't pushing that bullshit anymore.

Because there are many half-breed on Sup Forums

hmmm pedo content

Aren't you in a black country?

Maybe some people have...different opinions

I oscillate between RACE WAR NOW and non-ethnicity-based fascism. I can see the benefits to both lining non-whites up against the wall, and lining SJW's up against the wall.

What the shit is this flag?

it's scientific, I can't get into it with you but it has to do with diet and the African class system and slavery system

it's google now, not nigger

Fuck off this bitch is a coal burner, need the purge.

people used to call the irish niggers

it was mostly used in referene to black people but nigger was just a generic slur against anyone you deem to be lower class

its not exclusively used to refer to black people

I tend towards despising / hating cultures and movements more than race. I like country folk and rooftop Koreans.

We need to move past identity politics and create allies wherever we can.
The left has been pushing for division of race and gender for a long time, so that we cannot oppose them.
If we were to unite as an American people we would be much better off.

Why are you in a East African country, OP?

>Why is Sup Forums being invaded with those Niggers and Niggerlovers from plebbit

r/The_Donald fags. That's why.

Why are you in a southeast Asian country?

>still trying to propagate this stale forced meme

Niggers are niggers . If anything its house nigger vs insolet ape Nigger slave , there are some less retarded than others but I have yet to see them in real life

Will science find a way to UNBLACKED white girls like her ?Is it even on the realm of possible ?

post yellow QTs

Everyone knows poos and gooks are capable of greatness. Nigs need a special exemption for us to know they aren't coons.

>Tom Sowell
>Dave Chapelle
>Patrice O'neal
>David Clarke
>Spike Lee
>Malcolm X
>Muhammad Ali
>Ben Carson
Just to name a few

>not t.yrone

>Jaden Smith
>Black
Kek

So I can visit SEA malls with my jailbait tranny wife.

No, I'm a native SEA shitskin, genius.

this this rare?
this is rare right?

Kys Balotelli

they are literal nigger americans saying this, remember its only 56% white and most of those are elderly too old for Sup Forums

>Why is Sup Forums being invaded with those Niggers and Niggerlovers from plebbit/CTR trying to shove their "Black men vs Niggers" / "MUH BASED BLACK PERSON" ,catchphrase on us?
>Nigger is a slang for black people. You don't get to change the definition of a word because of your feelings, you special snowflake.
>Do you ever see people saying "He's asian not a chink!", "He's Indian not a poo!", etc? No.
>Everytime a nigger gets posted here, there will always be one nigger or nigger lover saying "There's a difference between a black and a nigger!!!". Yet people here love to say things like "Indians are not human, Turks are cockroaches, CHinks are not humans". Hypocrisy much? Why do niggerlovers and niggers love to make exception for BLACKS? Answer this. You're shilling couldn't be more obvious.
>Notice the abnormal number of "MUH BASED NIGNOG" threads currently active. The replies are always identical.
Why is Sup Forums being invaded with those Niggers and Niggerlovers from plebbit/CTR trying to shove their "Black men vs Niggers" / "MUH BASED BLACK PERSON" ,catchphrase on us?

Nigger is a slang for black people. You don't get to change the definition of a word because of your feelings, you special snowflake.

Do you ever see people saying "He's asian not a chink!", "He's Indian not a poo!", etc? No.

Everytime a nigger gets posted here, there will always be one nigger or nigger lover saying "There's a difference between a black and a nigger!!!". Yet people here love to say things like "Indians are not human, Turks are cockroaches, CHinks are not humans". Hypocrisy much? Why do niggerlovers and niggers love to make exception for BLACKS? Answer this. You're shilling couldn't be more obvious.

Notice the abnormal number of "MUH BASED NIGNOG" threads currently active. The replies are always identical.

The fuck are you doing?

maybe some kind of bot

Mauritius

back to stormfront stormfag.

just because Sup Forums is a harbor for stormfags it does not mean that they are the majority here.

all i care about is stopping the radical left.

where is that?
the weather looks comfy as fuck

I guarantee you that 90% of the posters here are Niggers pretending to be white. Threads similar to are getting spammed on Sup Forums everyday. The replies are always the same. You'll get the typical falseflagger like trying to make anti nigger posters look bad and you'll get the betas trying to comfort OP even though he's being an attention whore.

It's always the blacks who make these threads. If another ethnicity were to make a thread like this, they'd get made fun of.

Take for example:

Do you see anyone defending OP? No. Because he's not black, he's a "mudslime who needs to go back".

Fuck off hypocrite nigger.

You keep making fun of other races yet you hate it when people rightfully call you by your slang "Nigger".

>Niggers pretending to be white
If only they would all do this irl...

>you'll get the betas trying to comfort OP even though he's being an attention whore.
This is what the real problem is right here. This is what needs to stop.

This kind of posting is no different from Females who use their identity to farm (you)s. They should be treated similarly.

Black lives really do matter, that's why here in Republic of India we either keep them in jails or in Gods' heaven for their safety.

No you dumb fucking leaf, calling an Irish person a nigger was an insult because they're dumb and they have niggerish features. All niggers are dumb and have nigger features. Just because you can say someone from another race also is those things doesn't mean some niggers aren't.

Shame too shills are raiding Sup Forums nowadays. They are trying to turn this place into a SJW hugbox.

Go to stormfront. Pol isn't a Nazi white nationalist website retard. People are allowed to have other opinions.

Yeah so race doesn't matter, and therefore if we let in millions of Mexicans and allow whites to become a minority it's all good because we can "unite" which in reality will only mean white people cucking to the brown people's will so that brown people don't get mad.

Pol isn't a website comrade CTR

Sup Forums meme a guy to be the President of United States (The pepe controversy), there will be a horde of normies, redditors, SJWs, Neets and Shills coming on here to whine and kiks

The color of someone's skin is completely irrelevant to me. If someone is a good person, productivee, hard working, principled and peaceful that's all I care about.

Unfortunately popular black culture is absolutely terrible and whenever there are riots it's blacks. They commit more crimes, and they work less.

So in that sense I don't like black people as a whole. But that doesn't mean there aren't mkllions of totally decent black people or millions of faggot whites like these wanna be Nazis who think this site is about murdering people for the crime of being born to a certain race or ethnicity group.

I try not to judge, but yess popular black culture needs to be destroyed ASAP. Black men need to start raising their kids and working.

/pol is a board, Sup Forums is a site. I thought you people were supposed to be good at English

are you aware that genetics affects more than skin color?

>I want to stop the radical left
>I want to ignore the fact that non whites are overwhelmingly leftist
>I also want to ignore the fact that my country is being flooded with said non whites and instead want to fight an invisible ideological enemy by shitposting on Sup Forums
When are you dumb Germans going to stop being such pathetic wastes of flesh?

that's exactly what he just said you blithering idiot.

>normies arrive to shitpost
>normies get redpilled
>normies return to their place of origin and spread the message of Sup Forums
The cycle continues as usual.

I do, Czech mate.

who is this future breeder?

Thomas Sowell and David Clarke are black men, not niggers. Trayvon Martin was a nigger. You could even argue that nigger is a behavior.

go gas yourself ahmed

but are you aware that the loo is for poo?

couldnt resist

Americans don't say "blithering" ameriboo CTR

Its okay, I can't resist streets either. No need for Apoogolizing

>race is just skin color
>the problem is black "culture"
>punching to people right of you
You are a cuckservative. Literally indistinguishable from someone like jeb.

Then you're a cuck loser who hasn't learned his lesson.

I am fucking sick of you faggots always butting in with your faggotry of muh (((skin colour))), implying Race is solely based on skin colour, you fucking muppet.

I will one day move to America and when the Race war hits, i'll kill them just to fucking spite people like you.

Once WN hits America as it will, you will have to go. Good luck looking after your (((based))) niggers once they turn on you.

>calling someone cuckservative
>T. guy who is white but raises black kids

we have been identified as a threatening group, expect mass infiltration and subversion.

Sup Forums will never be the same again.

I expect a new Sup Forums sometime soon desu.

Isn't converting London into a Paki shithole enough Ahmed?

nigger=blacks end of story. no true scotman much?

You're the b8N cocksmokers that was just posting in the Sheriff DON Clarke thread.

3/10 - apply yourself.

D. Clarke*

Dammit Samsung.

basically people who aren't racist need a word to call blacks they don't like. they'll see a vid of blacks chimping out, post that all niggers should be wiped out, then do some mental gymnastics when they calm down and remember that some blacks are alright

plenty of based blacks out there, feels bad to rail against niggers when you know you're tarring them with the same brush, so you pretend that nigger only applies to the dindus

dindu does the job but there's a lot of venom in the word nigger, it helps puts the hate across

Me 2. They are like little girls that you are allowed to fuck.

honestly, dindu, blacks, nergo, nigger same shit. If it's insult or not just fucking read the tone. OP shitbait

I search these generals for new pics :o)

>nigger is a specifically racial insult
>its an insult about behavior
It is only an insult about behavior when you call someone other than a nigger, a nigger. All blacks are niggers. Fucking hell what next, 100 years from now you're going to say " not all persons of color are blacks, black is just a behavior"

Yes it does lewad to some trends like lower IQ. But if you think being black prevents you from being a decent person or better than a fuckload of white people you're retarded.

This post is stupid, I don't think there's any distinction between blacks and niggers. One is just a funnier edgier word like saying there's a difference between Jews and likes or Hispanics and spics. The only difference is the person saying the words is trying to disparage the group or not. Trying to be edgy, or is actually angry.

Why are you even using the internet, you actual shitskin? Your people are too stupid to create the internet and you prove that with your low IQ posting.

Now go rape your paki whore mother.

Triggered much?

racial exclusivity will ultimately retard how far the alt right can go. not saying nigs arent cancerous and really we would all be better off if they just all fucked off back to africa or were put on reservations (escape from Detroit?) but this is just the reality of the situation. honestly balkinization soon. i can see the writing on the wall. too many ppl with incompatible ideologies and generations of resentment in 1 country. America is Yugoslavia at this point.

Ok bong. Sorry people don't think murdering people based on their race is a good idea.

You're so enlightened!

They do it for free. Nigger made his thread again.

Nigger is a slang for black people. End of the story.

You still ignore what I said

>Do you ever see people saying "He's asian not a chink!", "He's Indian not a poo!", etc? No.

Shut up fag. You think your wives "decent" black bull gives a fuck about you when he goes on his fuck whitey rant? KEK gtfo cuck

Its been here since the primaries, and only got ramped up further during the general. So many idiots came all at once that instead of lurking and listening to the posters already here, they shout their ideas like a dumb nigger all at the same time and there's no one to correct them.

Remember, for every based black "person"/ negroid, there are twenty negroid felons and another fifty, who hate withey.

True but I don't believe in harming innocent people. So when Nazis on here say to kill all blacks i think it's wrong.

Even these "based" black niggers hate whitey FACT

Who are these Instagram-whores again?

Turks are based

t. 100% Prussian phenotype

well, its not edgy, its just biology. now there are different mixes of blacks and whites as well as outliers but how do you deal with them? and how do you handle that the offspring of those outliers will probably regress to the mean and display more nigger traits? you cant approach the nigger problem in a realistic way without acknowledging that we are different people and need to be treated in different ways, equal treatment has been tried and it fails, special treatment has been tried and it only aggravates things, the only options i see are deportation, giving them their own state or segregation, you cant just go on pretending everyone is the same and expecting any different results

For the last time, NO difference. Nigger, Blacks, etc. we can use any word in any way we want. And we all know, those two words are the same shit. I can still insult a dindu with any of these words. fucking blacks, i'm not even white and this Chris Rock argument annoys the hell out of me. nigs gonnga nigs, stfu.

No, its not the reality. It's only the reality for faggots like you. White people conquered the entire world let alone just north america, but suddenly it's impossible for us to even have our own political represents too without pandering to niggers and Mexicans and then ceding land to them? Kys duumbass.

Op is that nigger Jayden Smith's girlfriend. Idk who the second one is even though I posted.

yes there are good blacks but they are a minority and biology does play a strong role. it just does. and yes there are a shit ton of cancerous knuckle dragging whites especially in america. dude this country is fucked. im glad we pbly averted ww3 with getting trump in but this country is irreparably divided. literally during the next econ crisis (and nwo elites will crash the economy during a trump presidency to ruin him, just look at what they did to quaddafi, assad, chavez and are trying to do to putin) there will be serious talk of secession. God help us desu.

Lol no. This "black men vs niggers" stuff started during the election, Sup Forums was way more racist before. I'm more wary of trumpshills now trying to gentry the alt-right into their plebby Milo/Brietbart shit. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Brietbart were actually directly behind it.

That's so fucked up can't believe people actually believe this shit. I get accused of being a racist all the time for saying things like black culture is terrible, blacks average a lower IQ , blacks commit more crimes etc. But I don't think we need a final solution. 1) it's bad but not that bad. 2) we can still judge people on their merits and not on a radical racial theory.

you can but you arent going to solve the problem that way, and if you keep ignoring race its only going to get worse and worse as whites become a minority

Gentrify the alt right*

its not the 19th century. white ppl are different today. americans cried a bu bu after a few thousand deaths in iraq. yes we won this time but we are dragging half the country they are fundamentally opposed to. the only reason they are going along is bc its still the good times. what are you gonna do start rounding up citizens? good luck.