Bittersweet Candy Bowl - BCB

Worst cat attempting to evoke sympathy edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KnBm0JzIcO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
Yes
YES

Things would have gone much better for everyone if Jasmine had been drawn into a sinful life of constant sex, her hymen is the barrier to a better world.

>Paulo wouldn't have fallen in love with Lucy again with Jasmine's vagina to hold him tight
>Rachel wouldn't have had an ultimately fruitless fling with him
>Abbey would have given up his belief that Paulo was gonna fuck Daisy
>Jordan would have gotten his slutpup

This would be as game changing as the chain reaction from Molly's death in Disaster Dominoes.

Waaaaa i'm a baaad person

So everybody's a bitch now?

>Things would have gone much better for everyone if Jasmine had been drawn into a sinful life of constant sex, her hymen is the barrier to a better world.

>her hymen is the barrier to a better world.

Oh C'mon don't be ludicrous She's totally into anal and facials

>now

It's ok, man. You already know you are stronger, you already know you can handle things that would kill him, you are a survivor that will stand in the waste that is the lives of those around you. You are tough, you can handle whatever comes your way. Even yourself.

But you have to let it go, it doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. What matters is that you don't turn into a bitter little bitch.

Rachel is still a goddess.

Hahahha this is fucking great
Jazz is actually giving the best advice possible
But you know, someone crying in the middle of the cafeteria would be noticed, some teacher should call his mo-ah yeah, he doesn't have one.

I don't think it's trying to evoke sympathy.

What is even happening right now?

ARE YOU FEELIN' SORRY FOR YOURSELF?!
WELL YOU SHOULD BE BECAUSE YOU ARE DIRT
YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU BIG BABY

Finally somethings happening holy shit

After how hard it tried with the awful faggot characters, would you still blame anyone for calling foul?

Multiple freaking people have said or implied this. Why did it take jasmine of all people to get through that thick fucking skull?

>"If I'm wrong then I'm..."
A walking, living and breathing Dad joke?

boobs

>Jasmine helping Abbey let go
That was nice.

Because she is someone outside their group, who there's no way she's biased.

inb4 it turns out that the High Expectations the chapter title is referencing are actually the fandom's expectations about the chapter and/or character development

But she's barely gotten speedbumps across her chest going on...

>Jasmine helping Abbey let go
>implying
she'll say something rash after that and Abbey will hit her, or yell at and threathen her.
Or Paulo will creep up behind him and mock him for crying like that, since appearently that's what Paulo does now according to Taeshi.

he's a kid anyway, any boob is good enough

because rachel's not part of their inner group and she just confirmed that while paulo has problems he's not an abraham sr. in the making

>There's no way she's biased.
She dated paulo. She could be verrrrry slightly bias towards him if she wanted to.

But it's just clean-up; Abbey doesn't matter anymore. I would have been fine with the ending of the last chapter as his swan-song. It doesn't really do his character or plotline justice but since when does this comic care about that?

If anything she would be biased AGAINST him, and she was for a while. Also remember that she and Abbey initially bonded over shittalking Paulo (which was badly-written since we never saw Paulo act like this around Jasmine, but still).

when she and abbey first started hanging out they bonded over mocking him. rachel knows paulo isn't shit, she just knows he isn't as bad as abbey believes he is.

>she'll say something rash after that and Abbey will hit her, or yell at and threathen her.
I find that very unlikely, for reasons I said on the previous thread

>Or Paulo will creep up behind him and mock him for crying like that, since appearently that's what Paulo does now according to Taeshi.
That's also unlikely, since Paulo is still scared of him.

Not impossible, but it would be shitty since by now we should be closing drama points.

When have Abbey and Rachel ever spoken?

aw yeah, remembering that always makes me mad. Jazz shitalking Paulo for no reason

>rachel

Are you doing this on purpose or is this a genuine accident of name confusion?

Not really, since they started bonding when she pointed their faults.

You forget that Jasmine, like other characters can hear how Paulo acts when they aren't on scene.

they were (still are?) part of the student government and they're in the environmental club.

she was a little bit but that was post breakup blues. she'd probably never date him again but she knows he's not an abuser in the making.

>their
???

oh shit i meant jasmine, fuck. can't believe i insulted rachel like that.

I know they bonded over paulo's faults. I'm saying the girl knows he's not a complete terrible person like abbey's daddy genes thinks he is.

His, but they can also be used on singular.

>anime see-through hair

And I said that, different from what you implied, the likehood of she having a bias towards him is like zero.

>they can also be used on singular
And your confusing sentence showed how good it is at it.

>no reason
Paulo's literally does his own bad propaganda.

Paulo was uniformly depicted as attentive and loving towards Jasmine during the period of the comic when they were together, down to trying to suppress his attraction to Lucy for a month or two before admitting that he wanted her more then Jazz.

In the roadkill chapter she was talking about what a lazy slob he is. It never happened.

Isn't the cast old enough to drive? Because they're not 13 anymore.

his sister made him a flat chest connoisseur?

You are forgetting, again, that Jasmine's perception of Paulo isn't made of just the time they were dating. She, like everyone else, can see or hear things he is doing when out of picture.

There's obviously parts of their relationship we didn't see, and what Jasmine talked about sounded reasonable and understanding coming from someone who was basically dumped for another girl. She needed to vent about an ex she regretted, but what she said still didn't match Abbey's vision of him.

They're certainly old enough to crash a car.

So I guess what was supposed to have happened is that Jasmine gossiped about Paulo's petty faults with Abbey in a humorous spirit (since she had gotten over both loving and hating him) but Abbey mistook it her actually hating Paulo, as he does.

So now we ironically have Jasmine being the one to point-blank tell him he's wrong about Paulo without him being able to accuse her of being biased towards him, as he did with Daisy.

Daisy just turned 16 two days ago, and Lucy will in about a month. Everyone else is already there, I think.

Yep. I wonder what's gonna happen next. That preview page with Daisy and Paulo made it sound like it was Mike who got on his case, but it could've been Abbey.

Does anyone have that page, by the way?

Looks good except for the eighth panel where the iris of her left eye is hidden, but that wouldn't have happened if it was designed like this to begin with rather than edited.

Hi Taeshi

So show that to the audience or be forever known as a talentless hack.

So, does Abbey have autism
Seriously, dude. Just let it go

While Taeshi obviously didn't show every second of their relationship, Paulo acted immature in public a lot of times through the comic. You don't need to actually date him to form this opinion about him.

>So show that to the audience or be forever known as a talentless hack.
To play devil's advocate, the period where Jasmine and Paulo were together and the road-side scene were so far apart that latter probably represents an idea from after the earlier period was already long-finished, meaning she couldn't go back and add stuff in there to prepare.

The things Jasmine complains about are small-potatoes stuff so it's not totally unbelievable that it's all "off-screen", but the problem is that Paulo was depicted as pretty much perfect during that older period of the comic. Jasmine never had any reason to complain about him other than getting dumped, which wasn't what she was complaining about.

This?

I figured the stuff she was complaining at she didn't mind or ignored at the time because she was dating him.

Oh it was Mike, nvm then. I guess Paulo's gonna say something about him not having Sandy or Lucy now.

>school shooter cat is having a meltdown
If this doesn't end up in several casualties I'm quitting this comic.

>but the problem is that Paulo was depicted as pretty much perfect during that older period of the comic.
The thing is that you are just thinking about their relationship. Paulo did act immature plenty of times outside of it, before and after.

No. I think he's unintentionally a walking meme.

>If this doesn't end up in several casualties I'm quitting this comic.
This won't happen unless it's an alternate universe story, like the mess of Disaster Dominoes.

Yeah probably, which makes it so boring. Quitting it is then.

I'm not sure he did until later. Heck, Jasmine's odd "you're really immature" speech might have been what started this idea.

Paulo's character leaps are as follows:
1. anime loudmouth sex pest
2. gud boi just trying to get by the best he can
3. touchy faggot who can't take what he dishes out

1->2 just seems like him growing up a little but 2->3 is a break in coherence. It's why everyone hates nuPolo more as a narrative device than as an intentionally-unpleasant character; you can't connect him to previous depictions of the character. It's like it's a different character altogether.

See ya on Monday

Is that PROGRESS?
Am I being tricked right now?

Reminder that angry cat somehow regressed from that little talk at daisy's party.

It's like the party chapter was re-written.

The party was just him acknowledging it, not accepting it.

It seems like a wasted step, and for what? To give SUE some spotlight?

It's also noticeable that the transition from 2 to 3 happened around same time Vero decided to "experiment", which apperantly meant "how much can I cheapen it and be lazy, while still getting paid and receiving backpats"

You say that sarcastically, but...

Honestly, I'd prefer a fucking Sue chapter over this Abbey shit
Sue. I'd prefer. Fucking. Sue. Over Abbey

I wanted a bitter and angry mike chapter.

It's always time for a suffering Mike.

>matt has a twin brother who's a womanizer

Well, I like Abbey's drama. Have fun knowing that I'm having those pages while you are suffering.

Don't get me wrong, I like it too. But more in the "seeing this autismo cry brings me joy" kind of way.

>That's also unlikely, since Paulo is still scared of him.

Good. Fear is power.

And the other shoe finally fuckin' drops.

abusing said fear only makes him closer to daddy

Mike the bike cuck

He just can't stop losing.

His suffering will be exquisite.

PINK BELLY

Not if you are dead.

Aww go on, have one more.

You know... like his mom.

youtu.be/KnBm0JzIcO4

You say that like a Sue chapter is a bad thing.

Why are there so many redundant events in this comic recently?

Why does Madison berate Paulo over his treatment of Rachel only for him to act like he doesn't know Rachel's in love with him minutes later? This contradicts a much earlier scene as well, but it's especially weird how it's incoherent within only a few pages. The inconsistencies are reduced by one by omitting that earlier scene in the same chapter.

Why does Paulo go ga-ga for Daisy at school over for him to tell Lucy he isn't going to Daisy's party? Why is Daisy so elated when he shows up despite him saying he would come in the "heart exploding" scene? It all makes more sense if the scene in front of the lockers isn't there.

Why is Abbey now so disconsolate with rage when he seemed to sadly swallow it and smile at the end of the party chapter? If he's supposed to blow up here and have it taken seriously, why does he get over it with comparative ease earlier? Why have him show up at all when he said nothing to Daisy and his conversation with Sue doesn't fit with the opening of the very next chapter?

This thing needs an editor.

>Those with a narrow waist and big bust - accentuating the hips - are significantly more fertile than others, say scientists.
>They are almost three times as likely to become pregnant because of higher levels of certain hormones in their bodies.

Dunno, but this is the chance to solidify Jabbey so I'm okay with this.

>three days after breaking up with his girlfriend of two years abbey rebounds into jasmine's christian pussy
Are we supposed to take this seriously?

Remember, this is Degrassi with cats.

So which one ends up with the record label?

Did someone say cuck