California High School Girl BEATEN For Supporting Trump

Why are Californian white men cuck beta males now? They can't even defend their women.

youtu.be/oazRXlCDRpQ

serves her right

if fascism can only be defeated by violence, then so be it. americans ought to know this fact.

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Holy shit.

>electing someone you don't like is fascism

Wow I'm literally so SHOCKED that was so BRUTAL I'm so SHOCKED

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

>Pleasuring your prostate makes you a Hillary supporter
Fuck off

Fag

RACE WAR NOW

Hopefully her parents press charges and Sue the shit out of her parents. This is literally how children can fuck their parents over for the rest of their lives.

Go back to r/cuckoldcommunity, faggot

Look at that cuck sitting there with his balls in a plastic bag next to him while he texts.

>P-please strong black wymen not me next.

Disgusting excuse for not just a male but as a human being.

Just get the sex change now and save everyone the trouble of guessing.

>Sex with a woman is gay
What else you got godfag

That's not sexist or racist since she's a Trump supporter.

a mexican girl comes to her rescue lol

oh, CTR, it's going to be so enjoyable to beat the living shit out of you fags on the day of the rope. hearing your shrill cries for mercy, met with only more aggression. Just remember, you had it coming all along.

faschism is why americans elected trump, leftist faschism. and all that chimpout by libcucks you see is textbook faschism, like jew pogroms in nazi germany. but as always, faschism will be defeated, by violence if needed

Why don't we meme her to the white house like Obama did with clockboy?

its no wonder liberals fear being beaten up based on their beliefs by attackers wearing maga hats because... thats what they themselves do to their opponents. many such cases!

>implying you'd personally want to get involved in bitchfights

it's his good right not to intervene if he doesn't feel like it.

would be much different if the white girl was actually his gf but she wasn't, most likely.

I wouldn't give a fuck either if normies gonna start killing each other all of a sudden.

>Video removed
What the fuck?

Bro, these women are our sister Americans, one nation, under Trump.

Need to go show those libs that attacking our family is unacceptable. We need to bend the libs over and figuratively (or not) rape 'em for attacking our families.

Say what you want about conservative women, but we can't live without them.

I think it means the user removed the video from the video hosting website YouTube.

The more they spit and beat on us the more whites they red pill. Their 8 year reign of terror is comming to an end and we wont be so forgiving to them this time.

Pay back is a bitch.

>Democratic election is facism

Based California

This videos gone, someone repost another link?

Also what's up with her being a woman? This is equality at its finest. I get she's a trumptard but don't bring up a feminist argument, you trumpeters are getting a bit pathetic now stooping that low

Femminism is backfiring on white women right now. The PoC women never really liked them anyway they were just using them as useful idiots and now that they lost the war they have no futher use for them.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's the cuck'ed beta men beating her.