Good modern comics about Loki?

Good modern comics about Loki?

Gillen's Journey into Mystery
Skip Young Avengersand go straight to Loki Agent of Asgard

I thought there would be much less! Thank you user

Agent of Asgard
Vote Loki

well written female characters? well written female characters.

Gillen's JiM. The rest is shit. It's MCU-Tumblr pandering.

>Gillen's Journey into Mystery
>Ewing's Loki: Agent of Asgard
>Hasting's Vote Loki
Gillen's Young Avengers bridges the gap between JiM and AoA, though it's not particularly good. You might want to read it just for the sake of context since it follows directly up on the events of JiM and gets referenced quite a bit in AoA, but the comic itself is just... not that good.

JiM literally has Loki post videos of cute puppies on tumblr. Not even fake Marvel tumblr, but just straight up name-dropping tumblr.

Loki isn't really female, or male, you know. Loki is just really whatever Loki finds most suitable to its goals at any given time. Loki was once got pregnant as a female horse just to throw off some ice giant's timing.

I don't read Marvel anymore. I just wanted to mention that.

Siege: Loki is a one-shot prelude into Gillen's JiM.

>tfw King was gonna write Vote Loki

The art brings down Vote Loki

>tfw it would have been a depressive out of character slog because the man uses comicbooks as therapy for all the horrible shit he did in the CIA

Don't forget about Dr. Strange. New writer has made Loki into the Sorcerer Surpreme and it seems to be AoA Loki into of Mighty Thor pube face Loki.

Oh yeah. Loki was "transgender" several millenia before SJWs and virtue signaling.

He didn't lop off his dick while taking an asylum's worth of pharmaceuticals though

That is beautiful. What book is that?

Google image search says "Ages of Thunder".

I know, I have the trades. I'm talking about the quality of the stories and how they portray Loki.

All night long? I'm surprised he was able to stand the next day.

>Loki isn't really female, or male
Wrong.

>Loki is just really whatever Loki finds most suitable to its goals at any given time
Partially correct.

Classic Loki. Man'll do anything for a good joke.
Nothing compared to Norse mythology Loki though. That fucker operates on a whole other level.

>That fucker operates on a whole other level.

Expound?

Norse Loki's endgame is to sail a ship made of fallen warrior's toenails straight up to Asgard and start Ragnarok.

Naglfar, the ship you speak of was in Simonsons Thor. Not sure if it showed up anywhere else. But yeah i love the fucked up Norse Mythology

Why does he have a lightsaber?

Ryan North wrote a spread in Unbeatable Squirrel Girl that was better than anything Aaron's ever done with the character
basically every writer besides Aaron can write a good Loki
Rodi's run is GOAT