Pg1

pg1

pg2

Love seeing the Staggs. So how long will Reis be on this

pg3

pg4

pg5

3 issues, this was known since February. Doc Shaner is the main artist, he is just slow as hell, so he needed prep time.

pg6

>since February
I mean since Metal was announced, was thinking of Terrific's release date when I posted that

Pg7 and End

Bump this looks interesting.

>Plas is still an egg
Why?

Anyway, looking pretty good so far.

I'm here for Plas, he better not be written like shit

Color me interested.

Java is a Neanderthal in Martin Mystere.

>Plas might be stuck as an egg for all of metal

I can only assume The League is still afraid to release him. You have to remember, his meta-ability is terrifying in terms of application, he's mentally unstable, and he has a prior criminal record.

He's not the one they're holding, though. It's been confirmed Plastic Man is being used to hold something else inside of the egg.

>Dark Multiverse
>Batfaggotry continues to infect the entirety of DC
Aaaaaaaand, DROPPED. Shame, I was looking forward to this book, but I have my principles, so fuck em.

It's launching out of the crossover. What did you expect?

I didn't realize it was a Metal tie in. Had I known that, I would've just ignored it like everything else connected to Bat-Cancer. Oh well, into the trash it goes.

this is like complaining it's batman pandering because metamorpho debuted in brave and the bold

I mean to be fair the dark multiverse is a big place with more than just evil batmen, they got cheetah wonderwomen and shit homie.

He's just fishing for a reason to get mad and not read it

Plus the last issue of Metal featured evil version of Superman.

the batman truth was only a tool of barbatos in metal, there are many lore of hankman and the dark multiverse there is much more than just evil bruces.

Don't care. Any book that has any mention or reference to Metal is on my quarantine list. Batman is the cancer that will kill DC. Because staking the financial stability of your company on a single IP is a great fuckin idea, right. Idiots.

I hate Bat-cancer but will give this universe a chance. If Batman is a villain the entire universes life i can live with it cause notspider man and notf4 should be able to deal.

We ever getting the JLA Plas like we used to know how

>Don't care.

Of course you don't, you're too dumb to admit you're wrong about something

What the fuck are you saying? If a decade ago it was the same with superman, had more than 5 titles published, The death of superman and was the most publicized, it is simply that this generation changed by batman, The over-exploitation of a particular character is something common in the big two

Superman isn't a horrid piece of shit, so I don't find it offense for him to be everywhere. Batman on the other hand, is allowed to get away with blatantly evil acts, such as Brother Eye, and thanks to Metal, merely existing. Batman could rape a child in the middle of a crowded street, and he would be cheered, likely with spamming of that insipid rape the Joker meme. Because it's okay when Batman does it.

Also, again, it's horrifically terrible business to allow your company's financial stability to exist at the mercy of a single IP, when you have literal hundreds. DC literally cannot afford to stay in business unless every other book is somehow all about Batman. That's fucking pathetic.

So fuck Batman, fuck DC, and fuck you.

>it's horrifically terrible business to allow your company's financial stability to exist at the mercy of a single IP, when you have literal hundreds
Does any other IP sell that much? Even fucking Spider-Man sells half of Batman these days.

And that's the fucking problem. It's almost to the point where comics as a whole are entirely reliant on Batman. DC is at fault for promoting Batman and ONLY Batman to any significant degree, and it's the consumer's fault for being retards who only buy Batman. If you removed Batman entirely, just cancelled every Batbook, the industry itself would immediately crash. Am I the only one who thinks that's maybe just a little bit fucked up? For fucks sake, people.

>merely existing. Batman could rape a child in the middle of a crowded street, and he would be cheered

I agree with you. I just haven't let it get me as autistic about it as you.

Can we please get back on topic and move the antiBat crusade somewhere else?

>Staggs
>Metamorpho
>Plastic Man coming out of the egg.
This is already surpassing my expectations.

Seriously, it's insane how easily people just accept all the awful things Bruce Wayne does. First of all, he's a fuckin 1%er, proving that the populace will always worship their oppressors. Ain't nobody has THAT much money without conflict diamond type shit being involved. Second, Brother Eye, which happened at least three different times for fucks sake. Third, I don't give a rat's ass if this is cliche, it's true, allowing extemeky dangerous mass murderers continue to exist solely because of some absurd black and white "moral" code that he proceeds to impose on others, because he's Batman, and apparently that makes him the ultimate authority on everything.

Bruce Wayne is the absolute fuckin worst, and every other thing he does manages to be some of the most morally repugnant shit. But people are just fine with it, they even applaud him for being no better than the villains he fights. Because again, it's okay when Batman does it.

I think the Anti-Bat poster is a sockpuppet poster.

So?

I liked it! Already have this and SIDEWAYS on hold.

Can we please just get back on topic? We don’t care what you think about Batman. I’m here to talk about the Terrifics.

There's nothing else to talk about. This book is a spinoff of Metal, it's shit. O'Brien and Rex are gonna go on and on about how Batman gave them a second chance and they owe him everything, and Michael is going to be all humble and talk about how Batman is so much smarter than he is, and blah blah blah. This shit is so predictable you can set your watch to it.

>So what if the only popular comics character is a morally repugnant monster?
Fucking really, user?

My guy the company's name was literally shortened from Detective Comics because Batman was so popular. Chill.

>So what if I think the only popular comics character is a morally repugnant monster?
>Fucking really, user?

Fucking really, user?

Dude we don’t fucking care

Yes, fucking really. Bruce Wayne is a super villain who's too delusional to realize that he's evil. And his fans refuse to acknowledge that he creates child soldiers, and made a spy satellite that turns people into weapons so that he can murder his fellow crime fighters if they dare disagree with him. Come the fuck on.

Oh cry the fuck more, this book is a total trashfire. I mean, unless you Plas fans are looking forward to your boy sucking Batman's cock every issue. Then you'll fucking love that shit.

>A comic come out of a bad event makes it bad.
user, how long have you been reading comics? Bluee beetle with jaime? My God, that level of mental shit

>calling a book shit from a 7 page preview
Seriously? Oh wait, I'm on Sup Forums

>"exaggerates" to say something is bad
>keeps making references to sucking cock

Yep, it's that same shitposter.

Didn’t we get Hitman out of a bad event too?

This isn't related to Batman. Only the concept of the Dark Multiverse. The idea of "here's a multiverse composed of DC universes where everything goes horribly wrong" is a neat one.

Yeah, Bloodlines.

I hope Stagg shows up again, he's really deserves some villain limelight.

DROOOOOPPPPED

This and Doomsday Clock. Big year for him and Rex.

I don’t give a fuck about the book only here for Plas. If they ruin him or make him into another batman dickrider I’m dropping this shit.

I think Plastic Man as a character is completely incapable of riding ANYONE's dick. Especially Batman.

You never know considering how many hack writers work at DC. I’ll still give the comic a chance.

Don't know jack shit about any of the characters besides having a casual knowledge of Plas but this looks cool so far.

>Detective Comics Comics
>not related to Batman
Keep telling yourself that, pal.

>imagine being this autistic

I really hope you're trolling but the amounts of actual retards on this board is staggering

Anyway, fuck off mate.

I think I recognize this user, and they are 100% serious.

Kinda reminds me of the user who was super against the Hanna Barbera/Looney Tunes/Shadow crossovers.

>MUH HUSBANDO DID NOTHING WRONG
Kill yourself, Bat-shill. The world almost died because your precious Batsy couldn't handle that other people have different opinions.

>bring this assblasted over a fictional character

Marvel is like fuck you no fantastic four comic for you ever lol.

DC is like here you go buddies.

He's not wrong about this.

ASBAR is not a meme because people believe it is good desu

Book with both Reis and Shaner on art shall be god teir.

Can I also just say how great that logo is?

Yes you can.

So you're saying that literally every single book is a Bat book and that you don't read any DC.

Why the fuck is a nonreader bitching?

>and he has a prior criminal record
he was a fucking bagman with no murders under his belt

I literally can't

>unless you Plas fans are looking forward to your boy sucking Batman's cock every issue
you have never read a comic book with the two of them in close quarters, have you

>family is what you make of it
GEEZ

>also have a side of Spider-Man and Hulk, why the fuck not

Death of Superman was like thirty years back and it was to revive Superman's falling sales than using his popularity.

>unless you Plas fans are looking forward to your boy sucking Batman's cock every issue
LULZ

Based Eel

wew

Nice. I love it when Plas calls others out on their bullshit. My favorite moment is when he told Ralph to fuck off.

I agree with you that Batman is stupid which is why I am going to be buying this new series and supporting it. Anything that gets people the fuck away from The Trinity and to more obscure but interesting characters will help.

FFS when was the last time Metomorpho, Mr T, or Plas was given any time to shine, the fact that they are all in a series together is a God Damn miracle.

>My favorite moment is when he told Ralph to fuck off
That was such a retarded fanboy moment.

>Especially Batman.

Where do you got this idea? He messes with Batman, but batman is also the only leaguer that both endorse him and that tries to help him to be a better hero, that's the whole point, batman is a dick due his past as a criminal and him being a child but stil doing what is asked of him. A hardass boss and a rebel player, why do you guys insist in turning simple shit in hate?

Seriously you dumb niggers should stop learning your comics from "Post batman BTFO threads" in this shitty board.

>Lemire writing a team book
When will they ever learn?

Black Hammer is a team book and that's good, though.

4 characters might be small enough

right

Superman hasn't killed Luthor, Braniac, and Darkseid, those three have killed billions combined.

At least Cranky has relatively chilled out unlike this idiot.

Marlel can’t even compete anymore.

But user, this is cranky

What a twist

This honestly. Hes a rich scumbag who doesnt help people, he just wants to larp as a figure of justice. I get why he doesnt want to kill the joker, it doesnt make sense why he wouldnt kill complete scumbags like the penguin, riddler, and amanda waller

Plastic egg is really underappreciated

His Royal City is a team book and It's good.

What is this, a page for moderately large ants?