Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5o98_hia8tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all Chad now.

>tfw milennial

THE GEN Z

>iktfb

kill me im not a millennial i swear

Did sociologist really called them "generation Alpha"? This is gonna be great.

>generation alpha
???, are we letting generations name themselves because I'm the only alpha here.

>tfw 2 years short of Z

Fuck man.

Barron Trump will be Gen Z's leader

mfw i'm not millennial

>Tfw just barely made it to gen Z
Feels good not being associated with the cancer that is the average millennial.

>ywn be Alpha

>tfw gen Z
Thank fuck

>All these fucking Gen Z faggots who never experienced the 80s or 90s as more than toddlers

You cunts didn't see the fall of the golden years that led up to CURRENT YEAR tragedy. You didn't see the precise point when shit went sideways. Lucky cunts.

Friendly reminder that literally every generation on this list had a flirtation with radical leftism in their 20s then grew out of it. Ours will be no different.

Generation Tay we train you.

So, when did shit went down?

as a Millennial, I was fortunate enough to see the last days before the fall

You're morons. The world is better today than it's ever been and if you believe otherwise you're as bad as the people you claim to hate.

Who fucking cares about the 90s and 00s? Only nostalgiafags, Z and Alpha will be the most redpilled generations in modern times because they didn't grow up having globalism and multiculturalism shoved down their throat, the easy access to the internet for these kids triples their chances of being redpilled, but also triples their chances of being bluepilled.

Far-left or far-right are the only positions these kids choose, if they choose the latter they normally hide their power level by watering it down with memes.

Generation Z is cool if you think about it. The last generation to live under leftist oppression.
Z- The Omega, the ultimate, bringing about a world of The Alpha, the begining.

haha hello my fellow millenials xD :))))) who is going to the anti trump protests tonight xDDDDDD my girlfriend's boyfriend jakwainis feur'shinhatin and his autistic son are joining us! Can't wait! xDDD :))))))) :-)

This desu. What goes around comes around, the actions of the 90s would eventually fuck everyone up in the 2000s.

Thank you Clinton, Bush, Bush Jr and Obama for paving the path to MAGA.

the world wasn't full of sjws and our countries weren't overflowing with immigrants. Political correctness wasn't as bad as it is now either

basically, the people we claim to hate now are exactly the reason it was better back then

Gen Z here and I voted for trump! Gen Z will save the U.S!

Don't you have some N'SYNC to listen to and some Sonic to complete, Mr Nostalgiafag?

The world has always been shit, it's just the 90s was a Democrat party with chloroform sprinklers. 9/11 was a taste of reality that America NEEDED, you couldn't stay inside your fantasy bubble forever.

I'm pretty sure the 90s were dogshit in Bongland and Europe. youtube.com/watch?v=5o98_hia8tA

>tfw almost escaped being generation Y
Fucking. I'm technically a fucking millennial.

>t. underage gen z

le 90's were EPIC and COOL

>born too early to be generation chad
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SEMPAI

>Gen Z
>tfw voted trump

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CHADS

Is Generation Z a new zombie survival game?

>"Oh shit, somebody insulted my sunshine decade! Better call him an underage!"

Dammit I wish generation z was called alpha. But nonetheless those babies aren't going to do shit. In my younger brothers highschool every Mexican is being asked "when will your bus ticket arrive in the mail?" Gen alpha is only just shitting themselves.

It's not looking good for generation Beta

More like generation beta haha

>all these children who weren't even cognisant of 9/11 posting on Sup Forums
Only thing worse than a beta is a zeta male

>made it in on the very first year of Z
>narrowly avoided having to be a millenial

gen z male reporting in and this is true I'm beta as fuck and I hate it

What do you guys think about my gear?

T. Self loathing millennial.

>tfw I'm technically Gen Z

Fuck me, I'm 20 years old for fuck's sake.

Clearly we need to come together as a country and think of more clever names to identify and separate people born during a certain frame

Serious question, what's the difference between someone born December 31, 2010 and someone born jan 1, 2011?

Gen Z 18 year old reporting in

Wont let you guys down

Nothing, but the line needs to be drawn somewhere idiot. The date threshold is just as arbitrary and meaningless as the use of individually identifiable generation groups themselves

same 1998 rep

>tfw born in 1993
I refuse to call myself a millennial. I see generation Z as the millennials since they were born closer to the MILLENNIA.

I didn't get to see much of the 90's but goddamn I am glad I was alive to be a part of some of it.

>1998
>Barely gen Z
m8, that's solidly gen Z

>I refuse to call myself a millennial. I see generation Z as the millennials since they were born closer to the MILLENNIA.

t. butthurt millenial

get over it. the point is that you were cognizant and active during the millenia, which is also exactly why someone born in 1997 isn't a 90'S KID

Generation X will be BASED. They might be memelords right now but that will lead them down the right path.
Generation X:
>All the popular youtubers make fun of SJWs, most are really objective and unbiased people who applaud logic
>Memes are predominantly conservative
>Liberals are now the Puritan crybabies, conservatives are now cool and fashionable. The opposite of what generation X and millennialist grew up in.
>They saw the freedom of speech and expression infringed upon by these puritans and Trump is an emblem against that, while genZ is pretty liberal they're not afraid to make politically incorrect jokes.
>Trump is providing them with mind blowing political entertainment and they will romanticize his presidency as a time of free speech and revolution
>the Democratic Party, in terms of government representation, is the weakest it has been since 1928. After the 2018 midterm elections they might reach their weakest since they first rose to power in the 1800s.

The pendulum is swinging back.

Very early '95 here, but GF was early '93.

>>When class and tests were cancelled due to election results with in my POLITICAL SCIENCE classes I fucking went off the wall
>>Since class is cancelled today, I am going to go buy my first AR and learn how to use that fucker.
>>Can I at least be part of the generation alpha
>>Fuck all my millenial classmates
>> Thank you Sup Forums you got me a day off

>"""Millennial"""
>was not born even close to 1999-2001

Why do we still use these terms made by people with humanities degrees?

Generation Z I mean, fuck

Gen Z here, I got something to say. Growing up i became and i was mildly libcuck (I watched "Amazing Athiest" and TYT) but overtime using introspection i realized how weak my convictions really were and how friendless and weak willed i was. I changed myself mentally i now have very strong convictions but next i have to put some attention to my body.

You can do it m8 having a fit body is amazing and I was really confident when i was fit. All of us need to get fit to become worthy soldiers of KEK.

I don't even remember 9/11.

uhhhh.... 1 day?

There is a weird generation in the 80-85 era that doesnt quite fit in with X or Millenials

and i'm guessing this special snowflake generation is also conveniently the generation you were born in

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

So the next generation is going to be the beta generation?

>Gen Y is the most extreme
>Either extreme cuck or extreme based
>We will help shape Gen Z and Gen Alpha

Thanks for your understanding, sorry to hear your candidate lost

>Born in December 1995

what am I?

>I voted for Trump
If you're going to group me in with the faggot millenials, I'm grouping you with the "New Germans", Ahmed.

At least you had a decent get.

A cuck

but I voted Trump

>mfw when a Z-tard didn't remember 9/11 around me

You saw the chart, rules are rules

our children will be cute little fascists that pray to the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donald Trump every night before they go to sleep

>millennial
>most of my gen are whiny liberals
>voted for Trump
I'm okay, right?

Gen-Z shaping up to be conservative AF too, don't fret lads.

>we got 9 years to make little alphas

This is such a stupid fucking list.

People born in the 90s and very late 80s grew up with the internet. People born in the early 80's didn't.

People that are 30-35 right now are basically boomers when it comes to internet culture.

I think the people who originally made up that generation thing didn't anticipate something like the internet

>tfw Alpha

feels good mang

You are the transitional model.

30 here. I teach.

Most of the teenagers I know openly mock social justice warriors, and think I am cool because I subtly signal that I don't buy into that shit either.

Except the black kids. Still playing the oppression card for all they are worth.

>1994
>All firends are Blacks/muslims/liberal women/numales
>Nod when they say how evil White men are
>Support Trump and vote right wing

Who else is /smug/ gen Y here?

Whats the ethnic composition of your students?

Also don't sperg out with the red pills.

We already did ;^)

I'm a genz.. 17, stem major, wanted to vote trump, hate leftists and blm..
though i did have to get redpilled by my brother. am greatful

The line is whether or not you have memories of september 11 2001. If you do: millenial. If not: gen z

>People that are 30-35 right now are basically boomers when it comes to internet culture.
This is a good descriptor. I am at the very end of the "Gen X", and did not have internet until I moved out of my parents home at the age of 18. This and another web forum (Not reddit) are the closest I get to "social media"....my other forum is specific to hobbies. I don't even have my real name on google yet (I check).

im a genz and i remember 9/11 pretty clearly.

>tfw extremely racist and no one knows

>mfw I am in the greatest generation

nah, the line is quite clearly 1995-1996. Sorry Hillcuck, no amount of arbitrary rules are going to get you out of this one

born in 83.

no fucking way am I a shit eating millenial OP.

About 15% Black, the rest are white some of the white kids are polish.

It's a Catholic school BTW, so we don't appeal to some demographics.

Yeah, I realise not to sperg out red pills I more mean just not flipping your lid at kids who are offensive, and some judicious use of "Some people think"... "you need to make up your own minds" when explaining about social issues.

Hopefully you are an exceptional individual.

This
Born 8/96 and voted for god emporer. Hopefully we don't fuck up like the last gens

>all those faggy 90's 80's shows and movies with race mixing propaganda
Yea it was sure great fag

95 reporting in. Officially the best year of my life. Legal to drink, Brexit, Skyrim SE, and President (elect) Trump. I could not be happier

>tfw extremely racist
>tfw profoundly antisemite
Very few know the former, nobody knows the latter.

Keep up the good work teach.

Impartiality and temperance.

>mfw when
>my face when when

>you are just inside Gen Z
>Gen Z is studied to be more pragmatic, less fucking stupid
>from wikipedia
>"According to The Daily Telegraph, Generation Z is keen to look after their money and make the world a better place. In a quote by journalist Harry Wallop, he states, "Unlike the older Gen Y, they are smarter, safer, more mature and want to change the world."
I am happy that I am not a millennial by like 95% of researchers definitions

January 1st 1997