YOU VOTED TRUMP!

youtu.be/BmljpCj27tk

>Police are investigating the beating of a man in a Chicago neighborhood by a group who yelled that the victim voted for Donald Trump, CBS Chicago reports.

Police said it was unclear what motivated the attack the day after Trump won the presidential election, saying it started after a traffic altercation.

infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet there's more to the story. Like he got out of the car and confronted them.

Fuck off CTR

>Police said it was unclear what motivated the attack

kek. reminds me of that terrorism image that says the same thing

I would have kicked the shit out of those niggers if it was me.

Yeah, I'm sure violent assault will make them sympathatic to your viewpoint rather than polarizing their opinions against yours for the foreseeable future.

spread this vid so the next niggers who try that get gunned down like they deserve

This. If a dog acts feral, put it down before you get injured.

More like happened to be at a stop light with his windows down

Pic related.

Keep stoking that fire, see what happens

Fuck off you nigger ape!

> Police said it was unclear what motivated the attack the day after Trump won the presidential election, saying it started after a traffic altercation.

It doesn't matter how they ending up meeting each other, either from a wreck or whatever. They are directly beating him 4+vs1 for supporting trump. They LITERALLY are saying he is a trump supporter and to beat his ass. IT BECAME POLITICALLY MOTIVATED even if it didn't start that way.

That's irrelevant. They gang assaulted him and stole his car, dragging him down the street hanging off of it. They commited multiple felonies. They don't get any kind of pass to do this. He could have called them a nigger and they still wouldn't be justified in any way.

BUT THEY WERE OPPRESSED, they had no choice! shut the fuck up.

Wtf I hate niggers now!

Chicago? More like Chicongo

Don't you have guns to avoid this type of situations

If it was me I would have shot all those niggers attacking me

Despite popular belief not every American has guns or even a gun.

Chicago is anti-gun as fuck.

UNCLEAR? OH MY FUCKING GOD BURN IT TO THE GROUND FUCK JEWS

Concealed Carry -> Dodge that first punch -> decorate pavement with brain fragments -> profit

He didn't do nothing. He is a good boy.

I'm sure that's what would happen if one of the niggers did get shot by the guy

AYO HOL UP,,, WEZ JUS BEIN POLITICAL SHIIET:...,,

WE DEM BOYZ

Cracker got what he deserved to be honest. Expect more of this.

>get out of you car
>in the ghetto
>around poor blacks
>on election day
>announce you voted trump
>an end to the first black president
what would have lead up to that? do you have no common sense? are you a retarded redneck?

not everyone has guns
city dwellers do not legally have guns
people do not just shoot people even if they are getting attacked.

idk what happened but maybe they just saw a sticker.

Hey never announced he voted Trump. They attacked him because he is white.

Kys

>leaving his car
>in ghetto

Dumb as fuck

you niggers are gonna get shot. beaten
burned
get ready for the race war cuck

WHITE POWER

START THE RACE WAR

>what would have lead up to that?

I know. It's not like black neighborhoods are cesspools of violence or anything. The guy probably deserved it like you said. For expressing his First Amendment right in a neighborhood where his racist ass didn't belong.

I really hate niggers

I'm not even saying that, these people are subhuman, I'm just very confused as to how a white person could let that happen to themselves. UNLESS you were looking for trouble.

Even if he did say to those niggers that he voted trump, it still doesn't justify their feral behavior
And Sup Forums wonders why so many whites are cucks for the BBC

Calling it now, there's gonna be civil war in America in mid-2017

Blacks should know their place

Probably sooner than that

snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/

>While it's clear the man in the video was assaulted, it seems from initial police reports that the assault stemmed from a traffic incident. Bystanders are heard taunting him for voting for Trump, but it's not clear from the video itself or the statements from police whether he did in fact say he voted for Trump, and if he did, whether that was the impetus for the attack.

>It's also not clear, as some publications are claiming, that the battery suspects in the video were supporters of Trump's Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

>While it's clear the man in the video was assaulted, it seems from initial police reports that the assault stemmed from a traffic incident. Bystanders are heard taunting him for voting for Trump, but it's not clear from the video itself or the statements from police whether he did in fact say he voted for Trump, and if he did, whether that was the impetus for the attack.

>It's also not clear, as some publications are claiming, that the battery suspects in the video were supporters of Trump's Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

lmao pol btfo!!!!!

All this mental Gymnastics could go to the Olympics, jesus