As a Chinese-Australian, the fact that trump won the election shows what a dark turn western civilisation is taking

As a Chinese-Australian, the fact that trump won the election shows what a dark turn western civilisation is taking.

I hope you're happy you fucking bigots. Fuck your safe space.

Another Chinese Australian here. Stop being a bitch and kys

Well i guess I've sucked up as much replies as i can.

Ill leave this thread opened incase someone replies to me when i check the thread tomorrow.

Oh and it's a shame no one will do shit to me after giving myself away. Not even scared in case anyone is wondering.

You've gained a lot of weight, Trap-kun.

Fuck off back to Shanghai then cunt. Western civilisation is what allowed you to get his fat.

This*

>A crushed grapefruit face telling to other people they are cucks

>live in a communist shithole
>move to a western country for freedom and prosperity
>vote for communism
Buy a gun and kill yourself, squinty-eyed faggot.

Even a seasoned master epic troll like myself will get tired after 4 straight hours of flaming. I've reached my tolerance break.

Let me know you were from my previous two reads.

I think i really have to go now. Thanks for staying with me.

Let me know if*you were from my previous two threads.*

Im out

As an Anglo-Australian, the fact that your fat chonga self is currently fifth-columning with aplomb shows how much Australia needs its own Trump.

I hope you're hungry you fucking fatty. Fuck your steam buns.

Yeah. Right. To fuck safe spaces. We did that. We are happy. Thanks.

Austrailia's next. Get un-cucked with us!

NYPA faggot.

>anglo-australian

your ancestors are probably all irish and scottish

how does it feel knowing within the next 10 years you and everyone you love will be gassed?

Nope, no convict in me :^)

Post chink QTs,

is your mom fuckable? or your sister?

>hope you're happy
We are. And you HAVE to go back to your commie shithole

Go back to Ching-Ching-China-land if you dont like white civilisation

Why are there so many lines over your eyes? You only needed one you slant eyed fuck.

I just decided I'm going to form up and become a Politician. I'll be Australian Trump.

chinese here
you should be grateful you live in a westernized country unlike your commie native land
fuck off

Fuck, nearly spilled my drink. Top bantz.

Faggots, This yellow-nigger claiming to be aussie has made 3 exactly the same threads.

If you wanna piss it off just don't reply to it. We are the only source of social interaction it has.

As a Chinese Burger to a Chinese Aussie, I think a Nip needs to rape your Peking duckface.

I hope you never try to cross the sea to come over here. After Trump make's The Wall, he'll be working on the Coastal Reefs of Rapey Dolphins next to keep dipshits like you out.

I sage every thread I post in.

God damn you're fat.

Oh fuck dude, my fucking dick

Thanks for that pic

look at his right eye he tried to edit in some circular eyes but it failed miserably and gave up

>sale space
>raided by idiots 24/7
>half the posts are shitposts and bait

topkek

why did you sew your eyes closed?

it's pretty hardcore

Sweet banefire. I bet her collection is sweet.

>Chinese-Australian
pretty fucking redundant, don't you think?

Fuck you chink, go back to Tibet faggot. I hear your government took down some mountains, so a little space has been freed.

Ching Chong Ding Dong.

Kill yourself Chink.

>dark turn western civilisation

Allow me to translate this for my fellow Westerners. The Chinese Supremacist is scared of a level playing field.

China fucking blows. I hope Australia sacks up next.

See yah, gookerino.

>As a Chinese-Australian, the fact that trump won the election shows what a dark turn western civilisation is taking.
No one cares about what you think, chink.
>I hope you're happy you fucking bigots.
We are.

You should go to the gym more often instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, fatty.

>t. reddit

Posts a pic of an americunt actor, not a real auzzie.