Reminder that the guy who made this is currently showrunner for Unikitty

Reminder that the guy who made this is currently showrunner for Unikitty.

Is the show any good though?

>getting together with friends and watching the latest Dick Figures\Baman Piderman episode
Wish things hadn't changed so much for me.

I thought they had confirmed a movie sequel a couple of years ago?

One can only dream.

Good for him

>Chick figures
Literally why

It's well animated with great voice talent, but it's a bit lacking in actual humour.

Or to put it another way, it's comfy.

Guess that's it then.

Holy shit really?! Good on him congrats man.

Eh, it spawned a regular /aco/ topic at least.

Life changes user, best of luck to you.

Also nice dubs.

It... actually makes sense.
I fucking loved this back in the day and unikitty seems like something I would have enjoyed back then as well.

Lord Tourettes cameo in Unikitty when

I noticed this immediately when I saw that evil guy in the snowman, the animation style is incredibly similar to later dick figures episodes, and that's a great thing.

>dick figures

Some of the jokes aged like milk but holy shit a lot of this holds up.

The action scenes in the movie were pretty fucking dope. It's one of the few good ventures into films from an internet show/personality.

dick figures > SU
by a long shot

True

Really? Thats awesome.

Shut the FUCK UP BOCO

Oh shit, really? Good for him.

Link to those /aco/ threads?

I don't know why, Chick figures get me rock solid.

i liked when the girl farted haha

LINK=K

stick chicks, blue girl likes a pajeet who owns a comic book shop she farts when she gets nervous

neat. I'm happy for him

Knock yourself out.

> Dubs over every single unikitty line with the pink tourettes bitch

sounds like a hoot

I assumed that Dick Figures wouldn't be my style of humor, but I was honestly surprised at how solid some of the humor was.

Having seen a few episodes of Unikitty... holy shit, I can absolutely see the resemblance in their style of humor, tone, and pacing. There's obviously no cursing in Unikitty, but the show really does show its roots in its writing.

Good for him. I'm legit happy that he made it.

why are people so retarded when it comes to >HURR REDDIT
dick figures was always awesome. it always had good animation. loling at the slowfags noticing it now

My high school humored ass still find that episode in the restaurant hilarious.

Don't stop there!
Kill yourself. Kill your motherfucking self. Nobody likes you. JUST. DIE. WORTHLESS WORM!

What even prompted that

Isn't Baman Piderman still going on?
I occasionally see a post about it but I haven't kept up with the series in ages.

Man, I remember when Sup Forums hated this back then.
I'm kinda glad that changed because it has some legitimately funny parts. And the songs are surprisingly catchy as well.

haha me too

The movie was fucking amazing

Wonder what mondo media is doing. Seems like all their shows arent being made all the talent they used to have has moved on. How is that channel still alive even?

OH so that's why it felt so familiar, that's great, I'm happy for the guy, the show has a legit sense of fun and comedy, so far it's the best nuCN show... Which is a bit sad actually... At least it's not a bunch of stolen concepts and jokes *COUGH* OK K.O. *COUGH*

Mondo appears to still be alive and kicking but they've lost a shit ton of creators and popularity. They just never really stopped making stuff like Happy Tree Friends though.