Protesters are #smallgroups. Make it viral, make it happen! The Emperor demands it

Protesters are #smallgroups. Make it viral, make it happen! The Emperor demands it

He lost the election.

And you'll lose your leaf

K

He won my erection

Hillary won the popular vote. You lost the election.

Brander in chief
#smallgroups

IVANKA 2024

Did he? I better inform the media they're all wrong then

He voters are worth 3/5 of a vote, thus Trump wins

>You lost the election.

>Did he?

Yes, more people voted for Hillary.

Votes arent alll counted you stupid CTR shitter. AZ and GA to go.

Trump beat the system with the system. Long live emperor Trump

>more dead people voted for Hillary

Fix'd.

If not for the electoral college, neither bush nor obama would've made presidency.
Leaf.

o rly

>it's 'lone leaf shitposter' episode.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
>if you win the electoral college, you lose the election

kys justin

>the electoral college

Literally no one gives a shit.

Americans do, because it's current year

If she wasn't targeting electoral votes, shes retarded, and this is why she lost.

Man oh Man oh man

What would be true in a democracy. Luckily we live in a superior Republic, which prevents the costs from electing an American Trudea

Well apparently 319 million Americans do

>Luckily we live in a superior Republic

Literally no one gives a shit. You lost the election. It's time to fuck off.

>spam small groups
>WE WILL GET BIGGER
>gets bigger

Wow thanks. Totally will stop the liberals from chimping out

You don't vote for the president directly in the United States. You vote for electors to vote for the president. More of Trump's electors were chosen, therefore he won the election. Dumb leaf.

our PM isn't elected by popular vote. also that other leaf is a faget.

if there were no elec college and it was just the popular vote do you think they would have run the exact same campaigns and gotten the exact same vote counts?

would alabama democrats and los angeles republicans be just as likely to sit at home knowing it was just about total number of votes?

You're angry. You're not being rational.

Trudeau lost the popular vote too but that faggot is still in charge.
You lost. Time to move on.

>being this retarded

Bulldyke only win the pop view because of illegal aliens. Actual Americans don't want her.

Let me ask you something; who technically won the presidency?

Labels are important, if everyone believes they're small groups nobody is gonna listen to the. And

fucking leaf

No, Hillary is projected to win the popular vote (currently leading by 0.2%, still counting) and SHE lost the election

>What is the tyranny of the majority
This is why we have a system of electoral votes, because otherwise we would have Commifornia and Jew York dictating what the rest of the country can do.

Don't tell me you actually want that, right?

Trump won the popular vote, by a landslide

literally nobody but college kids, convicted felons and welfare people voted for her

get off the plantation cuck, the Democratic party is the party of racism and the KKK

everyone has the right to drive their own destiny without government claiming credit and making you feel small

nobody cares

These bantz!

We get to look forward to so much

And illegals, don't forget those

Well if you plug your ears so you can't hear different opinions, then there must be no different opinions, eh?

>he is going all out
Everyone wonders why Canada is the laughingstock of the world.

You know why?

You are Exhibit A, a 100% cucked leaf who can't tell his dick from his boipussy.

Lol you're trash

Legal Americans don't like her. Say it with me;

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Well, Hillary Clinton seems to care because she conceded and congratulated Trump on his victory.

President Obama seems to care as well, because he already met with Trump, congratulated him and gave him a tour of the White House.

kek

We're not a mob ruled democracy you stupid fucking leaf. Jesus fucking christ, no wonder people mock your country so hard.

>I better inform the media they're all wrong then
They've been wrong about everything else up to this point. That would truly be a twist.

>still killing it on Twitter with the weight of the world on his shoulders
This fucking guy is my president

> won popular vore
> ~60.000.000 votes
> 18.75% of usa pop
> 4 of 5 didnt vote hillary

any election without a mandatory vote is a joke

Are you the same leaf that used to spam Obama made jobs and only uneducated people voted for Trump?

>This fucking guy is my president

He wasn't democratically elected.

Good thing America is a republic, designed to stop the tyranny of the many.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps.

So, winning an election is now considered "tyranny of the many"?

That's interesting.

Trump wasn't democratically elected.

Leaders who aren't democratically elected end up like pic related. This is what awaits Trump and his family.

Did you legitimately not know that American elections were decided by the electoral vote? If Hillary had won the electoral vote and Trump had won the popular vote, would you right now be saying Trump is the legitimate president?

HE WON THE POPULAR VOTE
THE ABSENTEE BOTH MILITARY AND CIVILIAN HAVE NOT NOR WILL THEY BE COUNTED
YOU THINK THE MILITARY VOTED HILLARY?

day of the rake soon

>HE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

no

>So, winning an election is now considered "tyranny of the many"?

Won by less than 1% and not all the votes are counted yet. So yes it is the tyranny of the many

>Trump wasn't democratically elected.
>Federalist Republic meant to give equality between the states
>Trump wins most of the EC
Again learn what a republic is

>Leaders who aren't democratically elected end up like pic related. This is what awaits Trump and his family.
>Those who I don't agree with must be put to death

Why are liberals so violent?

Well, don't hold your breath. Bush didn't win the popular vote either and he is doing just fine, 8 years after serving his last term as president.

conveniently ignoring logic

LOHOLY SHIT

IS IT OBAMA LEAF???

YOU KEPT IT TOGETHER THIS LONG FROM KILLING YOURSELF???

>This is all of the trolling power the leaf has left after the guy he made fun of this whole time is now President.

>Won by less than 1%

It could be less than 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

It doesn't matter.

Let's get this done, gaslighting the shitlibs is important right now, and they would've done it to us much harder if we would've lost. SHADILAY brothers

It does matter, that what the US constitution is meant to prevent.

Not to mention not all votes are counted yet.

AHHHHH AHAHAHA IT IS OBAMALEAF

COME ON POST THE INFOGRAPGICS YOU DOG FUCKING CUNT

Yasssssss

#smallgroups

> cry about an election system
> still have a foreign queen

you must be independent before talking shit about democracy you fucking leaf

Kek

If the electoral college didn't exist people would treat voting entirely differently, and Trump would have STILL won the popular vote, so that argument is fucking stupid. People who'd have voted Trump likely stayed home in red states where they felt Trump would win anyway and so on.

And even with the electoral college Trump only loss the popular vote by a small amount, so that's still a retarded fucking argument.

even without that, CA and NY throw the popular 4 million in favor of clinton, without the snooty leftist urbanfags, it wasn't even close

EC is designed to prevent cheating, which in this case, looks like it did.

this is so fucking funny.

Obama is the shittiest president in US history. Unemployment has soared since he's been in.

COME ON OBAMALEAF POST THE GRAPHS YOU SHIT NIGGER

Top kek

Actually no.

The popular vote is still beeing counted and the estaminated winner is Donald Trump.

You can tell this was drawn by a woman because no guy needs to look at the controller to use it.

Why even bother when CTR has gone out of business

Not true, Obama won popular vote as well. Last time this happened was with bush

Yeah. It's literally retarded to argue about. There is no way to know other than to have another election Starting from campaigning season. Voter turnout would likely increase on both sides. These snowflakes need to grow up. Go throw a fit once something actually happens

They were both campaigning under the circumstances of the electoral college. Trump did the electoral college better than she did. He won.

Cool Story Cuck.

Who is the new president of the United States again?

Fuck, I forgot it, please say it for me.

She won by an estimated 0.01%-0.1%. Heavily pay-to-play democratic California is 1/8 of the US population.

Trump won.

SMALL GROUPS

I especially have ZERO fucking compassion for any of these brats because they had a literal Jewish Savior In the form of Sanders, and he was stabbed in the back and crucified by his own party. Hillary supporters were like Jewish Pharisees who crucified Jesus, and not the Holocaust is upon them.

Kek, he tied romney in votes

Queen has very little to do with the government these days, she does have the power to dissolve every parliament she rules over I believe but would only ever do that decision if someone went batshit. Still that poster is a dumb leaf.

Trump is a very toleran guy, I would have been very sad and disappointed to see such childish and primitive behaviour from children (the future) of the country.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

I'm glad he is back on twitter

THE NEXT 4 YEARS ARE GOING TO BE FUN.

Our founding fathers, the wisest people ever to step into politics in this country, did

You don't get to make demands.

ETERNAL