Star Butterfly is better than your favorite Sup Forums character

Star Butterfly is better than your favorite Sup Forums character.

Sorry OP, but Star is trash compared to these curves.

What if your favorite character is Star Butterfly?

>lolsorandumb tween alien bimbo princess
>sweet and ever-so-naive cute teenage princess, with relatively traditional notions of romance
OP... no.

Youare waifu is fucking boring mate.

Well at least she's not like the comics version, who drops off the face of... that Earth after her arc is finished, for some reason. Though it's the early episodes where she really shines through.

Wish I could force starfags to kill themselves desu.

How could you say no to this face

You can see how shitty a show is when their own fans never talk about it unironically.

That's a quality waifu user.

By laying my mighty pimp hand upon her

>Picks the worst girl in her respective series

Nah.

Even Jackie is better than her, and she's practically no one

Star was a good girl in seasons 1 and 2, went to trash and ruined season 3

No, Azula is better

Shoo shoo normalfag-kun

I LOVE STAR BUTTERFLY/Daron Nefcy!!!!

I'm one of those people who doesn't really care that Star's taken a more political route this season. She's still her adorable waifu self to me.

I can see liars in this thread. Liars who denies that they secretly thinks Star is adorable.

Star is a young teenaged girl, user. You can't love young teens.

Oh really?

is actually younger. Deal with it.

You just say that cause you wanna fuck it, only reason this show is popular here

>my favorite character is a cuck

When's Ludo coming back and/or getting his own spin-off?

Star is the only good looking cal arts style character and also the only good one
Fight me niggers

I can't explain it. What Is it about star vs fags that make me gate them so much??? Why are these men so pretentious? Why Do They shove themselves on every Sup Forums thread? Why do they hijack threads on other boards like Sup Forums???
WHy???
Star vs fans please tell me why you act so autistic

>Star Butterfly is better than Star Butterfly
>infinite loop of increasing goodness
Seems about right.

Star never stopped being adorable.

YOU CANNOT STOP ME

IM LOVE THE BUG

No aaand
No.

Not an argument

Star makes my heart go pitter patter. As a 30 year old man this disappoints me.

No arguments here

Like this: No.

haha

no

>tfw no qt blonde princess gf

Not even better than another character from the same show

Ew, how can you be attracted to such a childlike body

Disgusting

Don't start with this shit again.

Star Vs fans continue to be pure cancer

>A literal furry
>Best girl

How so?

Have you considered Far fewer anons claiming her as their waifu BTW. Less competition
What do you mean specifically?

Sup Forums could use a little more cancer and a little less hugbox tumblr safe spaces

You're the W.I.T.C.H guy, right? and I'm fairly certain you're also the Gravity Falls guy. You know who you are

user, she ain't even best girl in her own show

whatever you say, but i like my favorite character more

Star vs threads already infliltrated by tumblr, they're very sensitive to anything they deem too Sup Forumsish

Yes, also the The Batman guy. What's your point?
If you're talking about pic related, she's almost as great a waifu, yeah. Otherwise, no.

That's fine user. Enjoy your favorite character okay.

Sup Forums likes her too, she's a perfect model of the superior European phenotype
>Once again the best girl is an aryan

Because it's very obvious who you are whenever you're posting. You talk in all caps all the time and constantly talk about the shows as the best things ever and every other show as shit. You've been doing it for like six months now.

I wonder if being vaporized hurt.

She's literally an alien bug!

She'd unironically be deported IRL. After being studied in some secret government lab, of course.

I haven't seen this level of creator worship since mlp and even then /mlp/ has turned against faust in recent years.

>Sup Forums likes her too, she's a perfect model of the superior European phenotype
>Literally in love with a mexican and wants to species mix with him

Glad to see my edit living a fullfilling life

user, you realize I've gone and watched a bunch of shows Sup Forums recommended, including many of those I talk about, right? In fact, I didn't even KNOW of some of them before reading about them here.

I give every show a fair chance. But many are objectively shit.

Are you implying she isn't

I'm not sure if you've been trolling all this time or if you genuinely believe everything you say

becuz wue r dum

laik dis pep postr:

>even then /mlp/ has turned against faust in recent years.
Wait, what? Have the faggots who think season 1 was great is a nostalgiafag taken over the board entirely?

I'm not trolling, and there are plenty of people who share many if not all of my opinions, by the way.

The Sup Forumsnsensus can be objectively wrong.

Star Butterfly is another one of these Mary Sue characters that is used to push a more diversity driven agenda. You are a retard if you disagree with me and I will ensure that when the day of the rope comes you will be among the first to hang. Disney is a toxic cancerous corporation that is ran by (((them))) to demonize the white man as a source to rally niggers to fight for them. You are all cancerous pieces of shit and I pray you die.

so Star is better at being a retard

sounds like her character, all right

> liking Korra
Why would you admit this? Are you that brown tranny from /mtfg/?

I will draw lewd Star. Tell me what to draw.

thanks user, and you too.

Star on the toilet, panties around legs, looking at her phone.

>Star Butterfly is a Mary Sue
>that is used to push a more diversity driven agenda
> (((them)))