Star Wars #41 (Wed 3)
Forces of Destiny: Leia (Wed 3)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CLuEJ72p
strawpoll.me/14773155
strawpoll.me/14773159
strawpoll.me/14773165
strawpoll.me/14773175
youtube.com/watch?v=wLxeQpYwTeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

A tournament loser, that's what!

What the fuck is that muzzle?

Subject 1157 was innocent, and did nothing wrong.

AAAAAAH YOU SPOILED MY TITTY MILKY BEN TIME TO DIE

When did you realize the Jedi were the bad guys?

How would Vader's empire be different from Sheev's?

When Palpatine told us to think so

>FO has more money/resources than the Empire ever did (Starkiller Base)
>is supposed to thematically be the fuck up loser wannabe team (Hux, Kylo, etc)

???????

(repost in non-saging thread)

When Luke tried to murder his nephew in his sleep

Probably not very. I don't think Vader had any real issue with the way Sheev ran it so he'd probably just maintain course. I think he'd probably keep Mas Amedda around to handle all the politics.

>EVERY SAND PLANET MUST BE DESTROYED
>ALDERAAN THEM IF YOU HAVE TO

>75209 – Han Solo’s Speeder Minifigures: Han Solo, Qi’Ra, Corellian Hound
>75210 – Moloch’s Speeder Minifigures: Moloch, Rebolt, Corellian Hounds(2)
>75211 – Imperial TIE Fighter Minifigures: Mimban Stormtrooper, Imperial Pilot, Han Solo (Imperial Disquise), Tobias Beckett (Imperial Disquise)
>75212 – Kessel Run Millenium Falcon Minifigures: Qi’Ra, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Quay Tolsite, Kessel Operations Droid, DD-BD
>75207 – Imperial Patrol Battle Pack Minifigures: Imperial Officer, Death Star Trooper (Female), Stormtroopers (2)

Corellia, Mimban and Kessel look like the big three locals we're visiting in Solo.

>admits to reposting for the purposes of baiting

No Death Stars.

Go to bed Karen

I hope we see a couple other minor locales in passing but I can't wait to see Corellia finally

So what can Finn do at this point besides dying or becoming stormtrooper Jesus?

It's not bait, it's just something stupid about the new movies that occurred to me.

Vader probably would have purged Sheev's political flunkies. He had no patience for corruption and incompetence. His gimmick was an autistic obsession with order and perfection, not just making everyone miserable for shits and giggles like Sheev did.

Fun fact: if you count Mimban, this is apparently the first Star Wars film to only feature planets previously introduced in other works.

They are? The only person to ignore their strict rules was Anakin and unless you're implying that Darth Vader did no wrong...?

Even if it wasn't originally, it is now since you just reposted it for the sake of reposting it. Leave old arguments in the old thread.

Coruscant was made for Heir to the Empire.

I'm okay with that, though I have to wonder why go with Mimban of all places

Sabaphra fanfic chapter 3 is here. And yes, this is the chapter where they fuck.

pastebin.com/CLuEJ72p

Link to the full story is included. Hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it...

Chapter 4 coming soon, maybe tonight!

Wait nevermind I'm retarded. Ignore that.

Is our fleet junkie drawfriend still around?

Coruscant was made for Return of the Jedi but it wasn't filmed and was originally called Had Abaddon. Timothy Zahn only gave it its name.

No, Luke disobeyed their rules and was ultimately successful (as of Return of the Jedi).

Anakin let the "no attachments" shit destroy him because that's a bullshit rule.

I think he would be more just yet also more savage in how he enforces it.

There would be no slavery, but a lot less planets.

>it is now
Proof?

They may have just wanted a jungle world and figured they may as well use an existing one rather than just making up another one

>yuridom
"no"

His might have been a Empire that actually worked.

/swco/ has chosen once again.

>(repost in non-saging thread)

What's this from?

Mimban was gonna be a world in Star Wars 2 until the writer of the movie died and George decided to rewrite the entire story. I imagine Mimban is something from George's lore books.

Had Abbadon however was also super polluted, was also in the same system as the Sanctuary Moon and had an underground lava throne room. Most of the qualities from the ROTJ SE/PT era Coruscant was derived from the preproduction sessions of TPM.

We don't deserve you, user!
Will this be the final chapter or are there more to come?

Not proof of bait, just of a repost. I already explained my motivation.

KYLO ON SUICIDE WATCH

>does not realize The First Order is a massive army of the remnant Galactic Empire
>does not realize the First Order has the resources of the fractured Empire including a significant portion of their old navy
>backed by an incredibly rich leader

>is supposed to thematically be the fuck up loser wannabe
This is actually what they wanted the Republic to think about their size. They had been building a military for 30 years unchecked.

Also, 1/10

But Anakin could have just left the order like Dooku did if he wanted to form attachments. It's not the Jedi's fault that Anakin was a fucking idiot.

fuck Cody

Just fuck off. We never bring old shit into new threads. Let it die. Kill it if you have to.

It was clear bait last time and you literally just went "oh, nobody bit last time, let me just post it again tee hee"

>They had been building a military for 30 years, unchecked
>The NR apparently just stood back and watched as the Galactic Empire rebuilt itself under their very noses
????

>>is supposed to thematically be the fuck up loser wannabe
>This is actually what they wanted the Republic to think about their size. They had been building a military for 30 years unchecked.
wut
The theming they are attempting to go with is that while TFA is a ANH ripoff, it's different because the Tarkin and Vader expys

>until the writer of the movie died and George decided to rewrite the entire story.

I don't think that's what happened.

There will be more chapters! I have some fun ideas

>this is the chapter where they fuck.
mfw
Nice work!

This is literally what Germany did after WW1.

Did the waifu poll get finished

Onto Round 4!

>It's a murderdroid battle royale, as the crafty C1-1OP takes on Trade Federation champion OOM-9
strawpoll.me/14773155

>Next up we have an unorthodox Jedi versus a defecting Stormtrooper when Qui-Gon Jinn faces Finn
strawpoll.me/14773159

>The Empire suffers a schism as Sheev "Darth Sidious" Palpatine faces off against the one and only Maximilian Veers
strawpoll.me/14773165

>Finally, a match up straight out of the galaxy's underworld as famed bounty hunter Jango Fett faces Vizago!
strawpoll.me/14773175

>It was clear bait last time
wrong
>oh, nobody bit last time
There were replies to my post in the last thread.

>Legends New Republic had the most powerful navy the galaxy had ever seen.
>Canon New Republic navy is a piece of shit that probably couldnt beat the separatists.
What did JJ mean by this?

Totally false comparison. Try harder.

Reporting in.

Sheev better fucking win, people.

They weren't wrong. They were peace keepers. For a millennia. It's just some faggots couldn't handle it. (Pussies)

However the only rule that was bad was Romance. Lets them do that and they are perfect.

Not quite, he worked with Alan Dean Foster to come up with Splinter of the Mind's Eye as a potential low-budget sequel in case the movie didn't make that much. But it made gangbusters and it was published as a novel instead while a more ambitious storyline was developed for the actual sequel.

Tarkin winning by those margins. I thought I knew you people.

You're right, Lucas had a story planned for Empire Strikes Back first, but let Leigh Brackett perform a treatment which I think wasn't completed before the time she died of cancer. Lucas didn't really like the result anyway, so rewrote it from scratch to better suit his original idea, and Lawrence Kasdan put the finishing touches on it.

Democracy sux, Empire is cooler

it'd be dumb against droids sure but I could see one tracking the actual pilot and being able to target them that way.

Well no one is replying now, except to tell you how much of a flaming faggot you are, so clearly you dun goof'd.

>right as I clicked your picture someone on my tv said "You know you wanna eat this!"
>mfw

Wait who the fuck has Vizago as their husbando

I feel like there's something about the swept wings that just don't work. They're just too visibly real-world.

Would you care to draw your interpretation of the as-yet-undepicted but much ballyhooed Nadiri Mk 1 Starhawk Battleship?

While this is true, it's actually unrelated to how Splinter of the Mind's Eye came about

Awesome! I'm loving their planet-hopping adventures.
And hoping it will contain this famous scene.

Germany built up a massive army under the noses of Nato(I know that wasn't the name of it, but too lazy to google) while everyone was powerless to stop them. They then started WW2: Electric Boogaloo.

>puting sheev against veers
this isn't fair for anyone and you know it.

>We don't fight to kill those we hate, but to save those we love
Fighting is ebil.

Post your original ships, planets, characters, etc

Maybe it would work better if it was 4 wings like an X-Wing and they were still swept back.

From what I see of the polls, nobody so far.

>NR apparently just stood back and watched as the Galactic Empire rebuilt
>First Order literally hidden in some of the darkest parts of the Unknown Region
>made extreme efforts to keep their secrets unknown
>literally has infiltrators in the New Republic intentionally keeping them in the dark
You could at least pretend and do research next time. The only person who knew what was going on was Leia but her secret of being Vader's daughter annihilated her credibility.

>TFA is a ANH ripoff, it's different because the Tarkin and Vader expys
No? Kylo and Hux are nothing like Vader or Tarkin. Pay attention to the movie next time.

No one apparently lel

I apologize, I completely misconstrued which Star Wars story we were talking about. I had blocked Splinter of the Mind's Eye from my memory because it was so gut-wrenchingly terrible, which was a very strange phenomenon because Alan Dean Foster is almost always good.

Someone had to have suggested it at some point, I guess the lone Vizagofag isn't here right now

And the New Republic is France.

And the Resistance is Free France except it's just Poe and the Falcon and Finn/Rose.

>being this ignorant about history

>>TFA is a ANH ripoff, it's different because the Tarkin and Vader expys
>No? Kylo and Hux are nothing like Vader or Tarkin. Pay attention to the movie next time.
Are you kidding? That's like saying that Han is back to smuggling for any reason besides resetting the status quo.

The force Unleashed 2 website.

It happens, a lot of BTS stuff is easy to get fuzzy about

Except unlike the League of Nations trying to deal with Hitler's Germany, the NR wasn't too economically and militarily exhausted to stop the FO arms buildup, in fact the NR was coming from a position of substantially greater power than the Imperial Remnants, but just decided not to obliterate their enemy because IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN PACIFISM FTW. Stop posting

Germany was told to reduce its army to 100,000 troops and they said, fuck this,let's go for round two.

Shocking Times with a Twi'Lek!

/argument

I think he meant League of Nations instead of NATO, but otherwise he's largely correct in his assessment. The difference being that the New Republic had no way of knowing what the First Order was up to thanks to heavy infiltration acting as a fifth column, whereas England and France knew exactly what was going on in Germany but didn't want to do anything about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLxeQpYwTeE

Would help if I posted the link.

So you're saying since they are not exactly identical in every way there is no room for comparisons? You can't admit that some aspects are the same and others are different?

>NR is too stupid to know about concepts like "intelligence" and so is incapable of tracking the massive fucking arms buildup of the organization that they've been fighting for 20 years and know for a fact where they ran off to
No, it's still fucking stupid.

You're halfway there. The First Order is based on the idea of if the Nazis really did escape to Argentina and returned today when the world wasn't ready because the idea of there being a secret Nazi army ready to take over the world in South America is laughable.

Darker than Palpatine