An ultimate universe with live, ultimates member peter parker with out bendis

>an ultimate universe with live, ultimates member peter parker with out bendis

Is it happening?

Why does Riri suddenly exist in the Ultimate universe?

>Tony gets shit on even in the Ult!U
You know, what with making Marvel into a juggernaut, you'd think they'd treat him better.

Bendis.

Why does the Ultimate Universe still exist?

After he ran the X-Men and Ironman and Avengers lines into the ground I say fuck him. I just feel bad for DC readers now having to deal with his cancerous ways.

Is that actually her and now Black Widow?

I'm pretty sure the user you're answering to meant Iron Man. As in, the movie Iron Man.
Nobody is delusional enough to think Bendis turned Marvel into a juggernaut.

What said. Being an Ironfag is suffering. Everybody thinks you jumped on with the MCU, and ever since the MCU he's been utterly annihilated as a character.

Look at the dialogue

when did jess become a giant?

Not still, again I think.
But I didn't read spider men 2.

>riri
almost perfect

Why is Cap in the air? Also, Wasn't he dead? Weren't the Ultimates back in Ewing's Ultimates?

At least Jessica is alive, that's all that matters to me

Bendis.

I fucking hate him.

>Bendis last act is to push Riri into the Ultimate so the have to use her

To be fair DC has editors and they aren't gonna left him do whatever he wants and i think they said Bendis is getting in the TV and Movie division, since everything else failed why care

>Hulk killed 8000 people, but gets to be a superhero

Main universe Tony has done worse than that on live TV while drunk.

Incest is accepted in the Ultimate Universe. It's a silly place.

That is not the way Marvel see it. According to them, Bendis is a massive big seller. Why else would they allow Bendis to do all the bs that he did? OR became devastated when Bendis left for DC?

There is nothing wrong with incest. You ancestor committed incest and you turned out okay.