It hurts

it hurts

This shitty comic must be cancelled forever so you will stop spamming this board with your autism.

What do people have against Gwenpool? She’s one of the few good things modern marvel has churned out. She didn’t make me laugh a lot, but she got me invested, and I’m sad shes gonna die now.

i'm glad it's over

Better to end well than be handed off to one of the Gabby Riveras of the world.

Oh no, the character that was only popular because people could both waifu her and relate to her pathetic NEET ways is gone. What a loss for the world of comics this is today.

She's just indicative of the creative bankruptcy of Marvel and WAY overexposed

it hurts is a good comic.

I'd rather read it than this shit though.

>She’s one of the few good things modern marvel has churned out
Gweenpool is nothing more than a simplier rip off of Superboy Prime.

They're both good comics you fag
They're also both over

It's the doomfags, pay no mind.

I miss when It Hurts would say fag and nigger and not give a shit. Stupid Rutherford.

When's the last issue?

Truuuuuuuue

But that made it better than literally 80% of Marvel other stuff.

I just think shes a concept thats half realized, and held afloat due to waifuism and art. Her entire creation was just mix and matching popular trends, and she's (and stick with me) not stupid enough. You would think a Marvel fan who gets dumped into comics would want to be an amalgamation of several heroes if they could. Not just because its cool, but for survival. Also her taste in comics is kind of shit

She does want to become a hero out of survival. And do you even know her taste? Before you say that her taste is the new all differeng Marvel. It isn't.

It's hard to get simpler than a guy who just flies around calling people stinky poopheads and goring them.

She likes Miles and Jane Thor

She knows Miles and Jane Thor. And even Jane she needs to think real hard.

>I just think shes a concept thats half realized, and held afloat due to waifuism and art.

Nailed it. This comic would have zero fans if it was anyone other than GURIHIRU drawing it.

>SBP
Nah she's closer to Morrison in A-Man and Suicide Squad. Or Ambush Bug.
Fucking Johnsfag

It would. Those fans would only read it because it isn't nu-Marvel material. No SJW bullshit in Gwenpool.

Did you know Gwenpool's mom is named Martha?

Both are the same shit
>teenager
>live in the "real world"
>enter in the comic world
>never had powers but suddenly get them
>turn extremely powerful
>face their unstable future selfs and delete them by going against their orders
>face the moral dillema of killing other characters or not to get what they want since they're "not real"
>obsess over the idea of being cancelled( Superboy want his character to stop being written while Gween want the opposite)

I don't think Gwenpool was well written at all. Granted, it wasn't a thinly veiled political blog like some Marvel comics, but the character was extremely inconsistent both in her abilities and in her attitude, like the writer was just trying to get wacky scenes going with little thought on what the character should be like and occasionally put in a "drama" moment to try and give the comic an illusion of having more going on.

Basically the same thing he did with McNinja but it was easier to forgive there because it was free.

Explain to me why it was incosistent. Give examples too. Write a whole essay if you need to. Just try and explain to me why you think it is like that rather than what you think it is.

Simple example. Can Gwenpool fight or not? I don't fucking know, and I read her whole series. We see plenty of scenes telling us that she can't, that she's some clumsy kid who can barely handle a gun, yet soon after that in the Modok fight we see her do precise sword slashes and other maneuvers that no normal girl could have possibly executed properly. And it goes back and forth on that simple thing. Can she fight like a superhero or is she a clumsy idiot normie who's just faking it? It's like the writer didn't decide and just did whatever the scene he wanted to write required. That's what I mean by inconsistency.

Not gonna lie, up until this point I had no interest in GwenPool

>Granted, it wasn't a thinly veiled political blog like some Marvel comics
Not that user, I don't get this bit. To me the book conveyed a decisively apolitical tone.

Ignore me I didn't read your statement correctly.

I'm sad too.
But at least now I'm not reading any Marvel ongoing and will proceed to completely ignore their shit. And to think 10 years or ao ago I read almost exclusively Marvel. Finally cutting my last tie with them feels sad in itself, but at the same time I feel relieved and refreshed.

Also, it's better to see the book cancelled than suffering the horrible fate of being given to some of the really bad writers and artists currently at Marvel.
While I get people not liking Hastings' work, I think most will agree he's at least passable.

She was being trained by Batroc at that point

She's way more than a half-realized concept. She's been fleshed out and given a character arc.

Yes. Also, it's been established she can beat basic henchmen, but she can't really counter a lot of people above that. But she also gets by because the plot will prevent her from dying.

>Yepper-dee-doodles
I know that Gwenpool's supposed to be faking her feelings her, but some of her dialogue has felt off in the last few issues.

Speaking of basic henchmen, will we ever see the poole boys again?

That just means you haven't read it or are just blatantly skipping. First she didn't know how to fight and get by with plot armor. But then she learn how to fight with Batroc. Now she have powers and training. Not that hard to understand if you actually read this shit.

Don’t worry Gwen, you’ll live on in rule 34.

End of preview.

No, because Gwenpool and her book are FUCKING DEAD.

>Poole Boys
ITS SHOULD HAVE BEEN GWEN MEN!

What kind of comics do you like that likable and relatable are negative things?

She defeated a dozen guys in direct combat with her swords, then sometime later it was stated that she didn't know ho to fight at all to the point she couldn't hold a pistol, both those events are before her training

That's inconsitency.

Aww. I thought they were going to use the sound effect in the vault itself to see inside the vault and after that jump in.

Will she cry when the end comes? Shell see it coming right? Watch the last panels approach? I want to watch her fall apart. Not pay for the issue mind you, someone will story time it.

Dozens of mooks. And that's with her knowledge of how comic works and plot armor. And don't try to avoid my points. You clearly don't even know Batroc trained her. Go fuck yourself. Give anynl other example.

>likable
I never said that, because she isn’t particularly likeable or unlikable either way, she’s cute eye candy
>relatable
Having a character’s main draw be being “relatable” is like a Having a show’s main draw be being “comfy”: it just speaks to how little they actually have to offer.

I'm not the previous user nice try, also it was clearly stated that she didn't had any fighting skills at all when batroc questioned her

Then she fought and defeated a dozen grown up armed men while holding 2 swords, do you have any idea how hard is to use a fucking katana much less 2 at the same time?Thiis hard even for an adult male and she is a little girl, It made no sense that they couldn't kill her, then Batroc stated that she didn't had ANY FIGHTING SKILLS

And don't try to push "she was using plot armor" because that would make her entire training fucking pointless.

>and plot armor
you can't just throw that word and expect it to cover for all the inconsistencies of the book.

If they are going with a ''comic books never make sense, the main character will always win because otherwise the comic just ends, jumping from this high means that something will save me no matter what because main character, etc''

If they are going to waste pages with a training arc, then the book shouldn't portray her as someone that is able to kill a room full of guys without getting a single scratch on her body issues before the training arc

Just say that you haven't read it. If you did, try telling me when did she started learning how to fight and why did she want to learn fighting from Batroc in the first place.

You're not making much sense, or if you are you're not very relatable. I don't feel the need to read about you or your ideas on comics anymore....because you're not relatable

So she's going to get killed off as c-list fodder. Fine by me.

So why didn't you fuckers buy her comic???

I bought floppies, variants, and her trades

Because it was boring, being better in relation to the rest of Marvel does not change that.

>only redeeming thing about it was the art
Good riddance. Eat shit waifufags.

ironically though the fags hating on her character here are pretty much the samefags defending slott, Manvers, the new X-men shit, cyclops because he is a cucktard and a incompetent leader and he will always be, and most of nu-marvel sjw shit.

its what they say "once a marvel comic whore, always a marvel comic whore"

i would rather read her comics that most of the boring shit that marvel pulled out over the last years since secret wars ended, but then you fags are going to eat the borders with the same and plain boring charcters like Kitty, that is a incompetent character since her creation, and Jean Grey post Claremont.

and i bet that most of the faggots here on Sup Forums are twerps who met comics AFTER Ironman 1 and Sony's spiderman with the Spider-Giraffe

I bought them, and convinced a friend to buy. I'm completely innocent in her death.

user, Sup Forums hates Comics nowadays, and this board is pretty much full of tumblrtards, just look at the catalog, and the SU threads.
And since gamergate happened, the "civilian newfags" pretty much turned this place into "little CBR" forums, so Sup Forums as a comic board is pretty much dead.

When was Sup Forums still alive user? I'm tired of seeing all these fucking cartoon threads (you know what i mean)

There's almost no comic discussion

>and i bet that most of the faggots here on Sup Forums are twerps who met comics AFTER Ironman 1 and Sony's spiderman with the Spider-Giraffe

I can't help the fact I'm 20 bro.

Good. She was a shity mary-sue character that couldn't capture my intrest.

do you like the loki comics

Geez, like how Nova sold well

What comics DO sell at marvel? And I mean after the first 3 issues

>ECHOES ACT II

But I liked the fill-in issues.

>i like the fill-in issues
You like the art????

God if I can remember the artist's name, but there was one who had some issues that I genuinely liked. The rest of the thread was shitting all over her work, though.

Now I'm just gonna spam with stale old images instead of fresh new ones

I'll never understand why people like this comic.
It's 100 strips of the same joke (that joke being "haha we said something extremely crass!") followed by a bunch of shallow ripoffs of anime plot points.

>>Sup Forums

>Say RWBY just copies anime.
>"Yes, I agree, great post!"
>Say It Hurts just copies anime.
>"wow gb2 Sup Forums"

I bought the floppies and the occasional variant whenever possible

Because she and her series are overrated. Her series looks much better than it actually is cause it was ongoing with a bunch of putrid shit like America and Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. Not to mention her fans are obnoxious.

fascinating, you can't defend this shitty comic so you end up concluding that people who hate your dear comic must like shitty stories as well.

Babies first meta comic.

>dcuck shitting on a good book because people enjoy it

and this is exactly what I'm talking about.
I didn't even say Gwenpool is bad, but the moment ANY kind of criticism is directed towards it, the fans come out of the woodwork and immediately resort to name calling.

>Marjeet company war faggot is a gweenfag
Not surprised, you have an awful taste for anything, enjoy your comic without any positive traits that blatantly copy other people stories like time trapper vs prime

That was because Rider fans were crybaby manchildren.

>I'll never understand
sucks to be you

>didn't even say gwenpool is bad
>overrated
>much better than it actually is
>compare it to America and Squirrel girl
Yeah. You only imply it. Heavily. Go fuck yourself.

No I didn't you rabid Gwenfag. You're trying to read inbetween lines that don't even exist.
Saying something is overrated doesn't mean that said thing is shit, and I gave you reasons as to why. It's also why Thor: Ragnarok is only a decent movie in itself but is also overrated because it's being compared to Thor 1 and The Dark World.
If Gwenpool was ongoing alongside more critically acclaimed comics, it would be remembered for what it is, which is average.

Whut? SBP had powers the whole time, he's literally Kal-El

Gwen is cute
Her art is cute
Her costume is fucking dumb (why are her thighs bare?)
They should/could have done much more with the whole idea, like we saw here: They should have gone more Comix Zone, less "lmao editorial mandate force of god plot armor"; and made Gwen look like a reality warper, and possibly left it in question whether or not she was an insane but powerful mutant/creature from beyond or an actual fangirl trapped in comics
The name, Gwenpool, is dumb and she has nothing to do with Deadpool except third wall awareness and wacky humor

Good concept, shoddily handled, I want more art of her out of her costume so I can waifu her

Why do people that want to complain don't read the comic first? Please read it. PLEASE!

fuck you

>why are her thighs bare?
Her costume maker ran out of pink fabric. She eventually did get more, but Gwen had her use it to make costumes for her henchman, the Poole Boys.

>force of god plot armor
She's only got enough plot armor to survive. beyond that, nearly everyone else (besides nameless extras) has more plot armor than her.

The story we have now not only has Gwen abusing the fourth wall in various ways, but we're also getting a narrative about Gwen's cancellation. It's incorporating both the comic, and real word content into its story.

>possibly left it in question whether or not she was an insane but powerful mutant/creature from beyond or an actual fangirl trapped in comics
But for that to work, they'd have to cut away her family and origin story, which fleshed out her character. What would making her a reality warping mutant/whatever really add to compensate? What does the ambiguity add?

Also, her powers don't even come in until issue 16, so she couldn't be a mutant. And giving her power right away could be kinda lame., in my opinion.

>Why do people that want to complain don't read the comic first?

why are you so in denial? If we didn't read that shit how come that we can give you details about it?

This is why the book annoyed people, not because of the book itself but because of butthurt waifu fags that think that book is perfect and '' the only good thing that marvel has right now ''

Well it wasn't , nobody cared and the book is dead.

So glad that I made a couple of days ago that troll thread about a new Gwenpool book, great tears were collected that day.

Details about what? This guy explained more than the guy that complain about her. Eventhough he is wrong a bit he still explained more of the series than what you shitposters say. Even the post above don't reply when asked for specific details. Read the comic or go fuck yourself.

>Read the comic or go fuck yourself.

Let me guess, you are a fat virgin IRL

so glad that trash is over and to be forgoten, shitty selfie girl comic

is this a book about Gwen Stacy as Deadpool??? LMAO

Superboy Prime didn't had powers until the day the heroes from mainstream universe found him and called him to join them

only if you do butt stuff

She'll still be around, right?

no, writers don't like her either

I did read your shitty comic and that's why it sucks,
>hurr durr easily defeating a huge gang because "plot armor"
>weakest humor I ever saw, fooling the cops by pretending to be a Mannequin

The writting is weak, the jokes are weak, the fights are ridiculous, etc

Her "personal problems" are so fucking awful that I got baffled when I saw it, it looked like they were trying to make it a little more dark with the same shallow content

FUCK. YOU.

I sure fucking hope not. You've probably seen what other writers have done to her. As soon as she's taken from Hastings, they'll whore her out and make her a selfie-obsessed millennial.

I mean, they already advertise her as a selfie-obsessed millennial, and selfies have been the central point of her characterization outside of her book. But without Hastings, that characterization will pretty much consume her and become her only one.

>ey'll whore her out and make her a selfie-obsessed millennial.

yeah because bland girl that sometimes cracks Joss Whedon quips was so much more memorable

The only reason ANYONE cared about this was the weeb art.

That's it. You're all waifufags.