EYES WIDE OPEN - THE DIALLO CONNECTION

Ibrahima Diallo owns Besta Pizza (shady pizza place who recently changed their pedo logo) and also owns an orphanage for Guinean children called 'Hope of Guinea'.

His wife was pictured with Bill and Chelsea Clinton (winning an award for their 'orphanage' from the Clinton Foundation), so it's clear that the Diallo's are well connected.

We should look into them and 'Hope of Guinea' further.

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/1330663
bbc.com/news/technology-37083764
workingwa.org/blog/2015/8/3/zpizza-wrong
youtu.be/OjNgm7TgsgA?t=3m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=3QEC3S-Ao88
americannews.com/trey-gowdy-announces-full-blown-resurrection-of-investigation-now-that-elections-are-over-she-is-finished/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4042
youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY
youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwVuozMnU
instagram.com/p/Dc0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump, archive user here, soon to release a new pastebin with nigger tons more archives :)

These threads and infographs have not made any fucking sense since day #1

ITT: delusions

BUMP

>Leads Needing investigating and following up
- Comet pizza files on their website (cracking the passwords)
- Catfart.guitar/elkinspace mp3 files (proved to be a dead end)
- stenography work to be continued alá the swiss user on suspect photographs (see pic related - "SHE IS AT COMET PICK HER UP" was found embedded)
- Photographs posted by the swiss user to be combed thoroughly
- Besta pizza changing logo from pedo symbol to one without (intentional? scorched earth?)
- The host site for the comet website being owned by none other than JOHN PODESTA

- search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/1330663
"As of today we are able to test the new credit card landing pages (pizza). We have until the end of the week to find as many bugs/errors/weird stuff before launching to real visitors. Below you'll find a list of questions I've come up with that I need your help in thoroughly testing"

What is the possible meaning of that email? setting up a CP hosting website?

- A russian hacker was arrested for hacking a PIZZA PLACE in August 2016. The same pizza police IMMEDIATELY SHUT down in the same month
bbc.com/news/technology-37083764
workingwa.org/blog/2015/8/3/zpizza-wrong

>THINGS that will be hard to investigate but are IMPORTANT

- The VERY suspect and unusual wifi signals found emitted under solid concrete underground in hawaii

Oh yeah, it's pretty fucking normal to own a pizza shop and also run an orphanage for sexually abused children

KYS

don't bother responding, its not human. its more likely than not spiderai or an organic soulless portal.

>and also run an orphanage for sexually abused children
Holy shit what did you unearthed in past 3 days?

Also, by the way, people sexually abused as a child are HIGHLY likely to continue that behavioral pattern when they grow up, unless therapized.

If that behavior is encouraged tho, oh man.

youtu.be/OjNgm7TgsgA?t=3m27s
>be bill burr
>tell joke
>joke reveals HRC has been sacrificing children to Moloch on Pedo Island
>normies subtly influenced

Not only that but Besta changed their logo after they got caught. Comet and Besta are part of the same ring.

Is this now a majestic ape/heavy breathing appreciation thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=3QEC3S-Ao88

>really makes me thunk

Isn't Pelosi an owner of that place?

Would love to take that bitch down.

Context???

this is really sparking my synapses

activating my almonds

if you pick up what i'm laying down

Member the Rao Connect

Im throwing it down gunny, you picking it up?

americannews.com/trey-gowdy-announces-full-blown-resurrection-of-investigation-now-that-elections-are-over-she-is-finished/

What did he mean with this?

Okay, actual programmer here to bring some sanity with regards to the 1.2MB "embedded files" image.

This image is indeed not normal, if you try to open it it will either fail to open, or you will see a black square at the bottom.

The reason for that is that the image is truncated, the last part of it is missing or has been removed, hence the back square.

PNG images are made of "chunks" of data, in particular the "IHDR" chunk must start the file, the "IDAT" chunk contains the data, and the "IEND" chunk must end the file.
By looking at the data you can see that the part of the IDAT chunk is missing, and the IEND chunk is nowhere to be found.

Conclusion: This file has been truncated, either voluntarily or through a bug of some kind.

are we going to die, Sup Forums

Who's Rosie? The baby?

bless u user

>THIS

does anyone have the info graph linking Rao to the instagram photos of toddlers (he and jimmycommet are the only ones to consistently like ALL the photographs of young children posted by another account)

once we found out about this Sup Forums started getting DDOSed supposedly

Got you senpai

Oh look she has a nice little bowtie like appropriate for birthday presents :)

and why would someone voluntarily truncate it?

>Context???
a free birthday blowie from a baby loli no doubt

shadilay brother

It was the start of another thread
I thought EWO was shut down and was in there I don t know if it s still up

I'm trying to be objective here, and I can't definitely say why without having to take a guess.
I'm not a regular Sup Forums poster. The fact is that this image is truncated, I'll leave y'all to make your own conclusions.

to hide NEFARIOUS DATA it is then.

>INB4 people in the thread start getting suicided

Delet this

----THREADLY REMINDER---

YOU ARE AS BLACK HEARTED EVIL IF YOU IGNORE THESE PEOPLE'S CRIMES OR DENY THEM IF YOU ALLOW THEM TO CONTINUE

YOU ARE AS MORALLY CULPABLE TO THE EVILS YOU ARE UNAWARE OF, AND EVEN MORESO THOSE YOU ARE AWARE OF

THEY WANT YOU DOCILE, FEARFUL, SAD

POL IS THE PATH OF LIGHT, AND WE WALK IN THE DARK WITH RIGHTEOUS INTENT

---THREADLY REMINDER---

Checked
I figure they re CHUD s
Soylent Green errywhere

where exactly was the "she is at comet" image found originally? is it part of a set?

alas, they are shying away from the way of the frog (pbuh) and justice for the podesta clan

DO NOT FEAR ANONS
GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

In a thread (I don't have an archive link) from ~10 hours ago. The OP of that image admitted to faking it for the lols based on a similar thread regarding the pizza.jpg email.

okay well there you go, its fake.

What happened to the swiss dude that was posting images that were hidden within the pictures in Podesta's e-mail?
The thread 404'ed, does anyone know if he posted something else?

missed 2 nights of sleep.

The home of cannibalism and Kuru
Wtf is going on!?

that music is so good

we need to bust this shit wide open now that we have the political upper hand

hes been posting the same images for some time now. dont know what to make of it. many pics featured a butterfly tattoo on podestas and others

Instead of chasing shadows in jpg files, there are some very real leads to follow with this Diallo guy and Aron Rao of the doj.

The pictures from his email are damning enough in establishing real world connections to all these people...

I think it's Eryn Sepp's baby.
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4042
I don't recall other mails but he has a good connection with her and apparently cares about her kid.

he was very coked up and had to go to work lmao.

you mean this thread right

>pink sequins are perfect for pizza

perfect for pizza as in >they're perfect on a little girl (pizza)

or

> they're perfect to wear whilst eating pizza (the food)

YEAH I FUCKING WONDER WHICH ONE HE MEANS (the first)

stop spreading misinfo, that image nobody was able to duplicate and we know nothing of what they did to achieve that result (renaming pdf for instance)

I think he's parsing right now.

calm down brother. Shadilay. I already acknowledged it was fake further down in the thread after finding out. Other things in my list are worthy of investigation. Praise kek.

Dude... I swear to god...
Hacked image has removed data. Then what was the point of keeping it?

The Planned Parenthood scandal is all making sense now
Organ harvesting and Spirit Cooking
Late Term abortion is a fkd up procedure
Basically surgical sacrifice
Also, anyone ever pay close attention to "Majestic Ape" aka Amanda Kleinman birthday video at Comet Ping Pong?
She might be describing her own experience of having a baby for the purpose of selling it off to these people. She loathes this child
youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY

youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwVuozMnU

Typical pedo behavior
Take kids for pizza and ice cream, make them sleepy, then molest them

Who is the majestic ape? I'll admit this is pretty groovy for a bunch of pedos

I wonder what aliens would think when they see this image.

lad

I was just reading that thread from the Swede, it seems there's a ton of misinfo being spread, people faking hex screenshots, we need to stick together, call out bullshit when you see it.

I noticed that swede never told anyone how to replicate, or sourced any of the images. Dudes trollin so hard.

I fell for it, we must strengthen in our resolve to purge misinfo. Shadilay.

>Spirit Cooking
Anyone know the name of that artist who drew on the walls and that "eat the pain" shit?
i want to know more about her since i saw one of her tweets posted here that she claimed to have had electricity in her brain or something and it was proven by medical personnel.

>she claimed to have had electricity in her brain
Technically, everyone does...

Marina Abramovic?

ment for sry missclick

Agreed, I as well fell for it until I started doing my own research. Shadilay.

instagram.com/p/Dc0/

have you lads noticed how the kids are all aryans?

>"SHE IS AT COMET PICK HER UP" was found embedded)
What the fuck? Are you serious?

Yea thx
It's true, electical impulses run trough the brain but some ((people)) can generate/add more than usual or use them for "other" purposes
let's leave it at that

disinfo

It has been proven to be misinfo brother. Ken will bless us with new leads however.

kek*

praise be! im feeling the energy